Author Topic: Who goes to raves?  (Read 2532 times)

RaveyOne

Re: Who goes to raves?
« Reply #75 on: May 17, 2009, 09:02:43 PM »
eye see some of ya clowns making frun of Now_i_know........ at least that nigga goes out and got a life......... eye alot of you clowns............ stay on here 24/7 with nothing else better to do than post of pictures of another nigga having a social life. bunch of clowns
fa show homie i know you man up and handle your shit my nigga 8) 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #76 on: May 17, 2009, 10:16:44 PM »
yo enyce, dont let that shit get to you, check the real situation out..

all night,, 8)

the main reason we go to raves. 8)

Jaydc555

« Reply #77 on: May 17, 2009, 10:17:51 PM »
You go to raves to suck cock

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #78 on: May 17, 2009, 10:18:54 PM »

idk how people can spend a bunch of money on xtacy pills that shit runs down here from 20-30 dollars a pill and people buy a shit load and it depends what kind of xtacy based its on

plus the gilrs i know who got addicted to xtacy and did that shit ALOT now has fuckin holes in their brain and they are stupid as fuck

20-30 dollars a pill? holy shit, you're gettin jacked...and holes in the brain? ahahaha. yea...and marijuana makes you kill.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #79 on: May 17, 2009, 10:19:53 PM »
in all honesty i'd probably have fun at a rave but it's like admitting to liking the movie " the notebook"

how so? raves are filled with the baddest bitches...no shame whatsoever in divin into a pussy market.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #80 on: May 17, 2009, 10:23:07 PM »
eye see some of ya clowns making frun of Now_i_know........ at least that nigga goes out and got a life......... eye alot of you clowns............ stay on here 24/7 with nothing else better to do than post of pictures of another nigga having a social life. bunch of clowns

realest shit posted on this site in a while...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #81 on: May 17, 2009, 10:23:45 PM »
You go to raves to suck cock

the homoism will never stop with you, will it? :grumpy:

RaveyOne

« Reply #82 on: May 17, 2009, 10:24:09 PM »

how so? raves are filled with the baddest bitches...no shame whatsoever in divin into a pussy market.

man up and handle that shit homeboy. these weaklings will never be up on this hoodland pills middle east rave gang shit nigga

Sikotic™

« Reply #83 on: May 18, 2009, 03:40:54 AM »
Wow.Unless your a chick or a faggot you shouldn't be going to raves.LMAO @ someone who lives with their parents and spends every waking second getting away from being sober close minded.You just can't handle reality that's why you need to be high all the time

I know I'll piss off some people by saying this, but everyone I've met that's into the rave seen are cracked out, bisexual and/or have been raped/molested. I mean, you gotta be fucked up outta your mind to actually enjoy that music and noise. I'd be pissed off and annoyed.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Roccy

« Reply #84 on: May 18, 2009, 11:11:08 AM »
Wow.Unless your a chick or a faggot you shouldn't be going to raves.LMAO @ someone who lives with their parents and spends every waking second getting away from being sober close minded.You just can't handle reality that's why you need to be high all the time

I know I'll piss off some people by saying this, but everyone I've met that's into the rave seen are cracked out, bisexual and/or have been raped/molested. I mean, you gotta be fucked up outta your mind to actually enjoy that music and noise. I'd be pissed off and annoyed.

their starting to have some hip hop at raves these days, recent rave had talib there live with the rest of the roots.
how it really goes down..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #85 on: May 18, 2009, 12:39:35 PM »

everyone I've met that's into the rave seen are cracked out, bisexual and/or have been raped/molested

thats what happens when you live in Burbank. :-X

Jaydc555

« Reply #86 on: May 18, 2009, 12:56:54 PM »
Yeah you know because la is so known around the world as having the most down to earth normal people.LMAO

RaveyOne

« Reply #87 on: May 18, 2009, 02:31:13 PM »

their starting to have some hip hop at raves these days, recent rave had talib there live with the rest of the roots.
HOMIE ONCE MY FUCCIN GANGSTA TRANCE DEBUT "HOODLAND PILLS" DROPS ON SSR WERE GOING TO BE ST8 UP RUNNING THIS LA RAVE SHIT. HANDLE YOUR SHIT ENVIOUS ONES   8) 8)

Sparegeez

« Reply #88 on: May 18, 2009, 03:09:06 PM »
Ecstacy fucks up your brain. Plain and simple. You pop enough, you'll become an e-tard. That simple. I went to high school in the heart of the thizz movement when it was at its peak. ive seen a lot of my friends turn retarded and some just lost their emotions, they cant get happy anymore. MDMA might not be that bad for you, we still havent researched it enough to know for sure, but ecstacy is also made up of other methamphetamines and crack.

Roccy

« Reply #89 on: May 18, 2009, 03:34:49 PM »
pimpin pimpin 8)
how it really goes down..