Author Topic: Who goes to raves?  (Read 2533 times)

herpes

Re: Who goes to raves?
« Reply #90 on: May 18, 2009, 03:36:26 PM »
Ecstacy fucks up your brain. Plain and simple. You pop enough, you'll become an e-tard. That simple. I went to high school in the heart of the thizz movement when it was at its peak. ive seen a lot of my friends turn retarded and some just lost their emotions, they cant get happy anymore. MDMA might not be that bad for you, we still havent researched it enough to know for sure, but ecstacy is also made up of other methamphetamines and crack.

Nah elior says its safe for you like drinking paint thinner.

Sparegeez

« Reply #91 on: May 18, 2009, 03:41:40 PM »
I dont get why people can't just be normal and just drink and smoke. I understand making a drug an experience, but never a habit. Fuck raves i can find badder beezies at college parties

Cali Climate

« Reply #92 on: May 18, 2009, 03:47:56 PM »
^^yeah, I agree with that. I'm going to some lake party for memorial weekend starting friday. You get to go wakeboarding, drink a lot, guaranteed to be more broads dressed better, and you don't have to listen to shitty music all night. Raves just don't sound like my idea of a good time.

Al Bundy

« Reply #93 on: May 18, 2009, 04:00:58 PM »
i'm not into the new "mainstream" rave scene. underground raves are where it's at.

Al Bundy

« Reply #94 on: May 18, 2009, 04:05:26 PM »
Ecstacy fucks up your brain. Plain and simple. You pop enough, you'll become an e-tard. That simple. I went to high school in the heart of the thizz movement when it was at its peak. ive seen a lot of my friends turn retarded and some just lost their emotions, they cant get happy anymore. MDMA might not be that bad for you, we still havent researched it enough to know for sure, but ecstacy is also made up of other methamphetamines and crack.

the e-tard part is true. i know people who can't display emotions anymore. like everything else in life, the key is moderation. doing thizz a couple times in your life can't be compared to rollin straight for a week.

but ecstasy is not made of meth and crack. it can be cut with those drugs, but it's not the "main" ingredients

RaveyOne

« Reply #95 on: May 18, 2009, 04:21:05 PM »
FUCC THAT PUSSY SHIT HOMIE WE BE ROLLIN HARD ALL DAY EVERYDAY. WHETHER WERE AT A RAVE, SCCITS MOMS OR JUST SMASHING THROUGH TRAFFIC WERE THIZZIN KEEPING IT RAVEY 8) 8) 8) 8) AND YOU ONLY GET HOLES IN YOUR BRAIN IF YOURE A WEAKLING AND CANT MAN UP AND HANDLE THAT SHIT

Okka

« Reply #96 on: May 18, 2009, 04:22:57 PM »

the e-tard part is true. i know people who can't display emotions anymore.

Exactly, people always sayin ecstacy don't do shit to your brain, but it does.

RaveyOne

« Reply #97 on: May 18, 2009, 04:26:38 PM »
homie tha comedown is tha only part that fuccs yo dome up son, if you never come down youre str8. handle sumthin 8) 8) 8)

Roccy

« Reply #98 on: May 18, 2009, 04:39:58 PM »

like everything else in life, the key is moderation. doing thizz a couple times in your life can't be compared to rollin straight for a week.

I agree with that, most of them people are doin way too much at these raves and way too often. Moderation is key, and some of them kids have to learn that.
how it really goes down..

Al Bundy

« Reply #99 on: May 18, 2009, 05:00:05 PM »

the e-tard part is true. i know people who can't display emotions anymore.

Exactly, people always sayin ecstacy don't do shit to your brain, but it does.

Taking PURE MDMA probably won't fuck up your brain if used occasionally. Taking ecstasy pills that have been cut with other substances like meth, coke, acid, etc will eat away at your brain.

Know your pill before taking it! I don't fuck with anything that isn't 100% MDMA

RaveyOne

« Reply #100 on: May 18, 2009, 05:02:33 PM »
HOMIE YOU KNOW WHAT MDMA STANDS 4 RIGHT? WERE SMASHING ON THAT SHIT SON ROLLIN LIKE A TRAIN, WEAKLING

Roccy

« Reply #101 on: May 18, 2009, 05:10:41 PM »
HOMIE YOU KNOW WHAT MDMA STANDS 4 RIGHT? WERE SMASHING ON THAT SHIT SON ROLLIN LIKE A TRAIN, WEAKLING

thats whats up  8)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #102 on: May 18, 2009, 05:27:48 PM »
Im good with raves. I'll just hit up a good bar or a college for a party.

Roccy

« Reply #103 on: May 18, 2009, 06:50:32 PM »
Im good with raves. I'll just hit up a good bar or a college for a party.

its pretty much a huge party, not everyone is drugged out. some people are drunk, high, or even sober i meet sober people at the rave all the time, and much more girls than men, which is usually not the case for college partys now adays.

RaveyOne

« Reply #104 on: May 18, 2009, 06:55:37 PM »
AND ITS DOPE FOR THA HOMIE ROCCY BCUZ EVERYONE IS SO THIZZED OUT THEY DONT NOTICE HIS SPEECH IMPEDIMENT