Author Topic: Who goes to raves?  (Read 2530 times)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re: Who goes to raves?
« Reply #135 on: May 20, 2009, 02:09:36 AM »
Wow.Unless your a chick or a faggot you shouldn't be going to raves.LMAO @ someone who lives with their parents and spends every waking second getting away from being sober close minded.You just can't handle reality that's why you need to be high all the time

everyone I've met that's into the rave seen are cracked out, bisexual and/or have been raped/molested

thats what happens when you live in Burbank. :-X
Good thing I don't live in Burbank. Nice try though.

you used to live there, no? whatever, though..regardless, youre still hangin round fags if thats all u know of the rave scene. lol
This is coming from the guy that hangs with dudes that blow whistles and rock neon green glasses lol.

Even Elton John would say that shit is too gay for him.
LOL

universe

« Reply #136 on: May 20, 2009, 02:10:23 AM »
THIS FORUM EXPOSED THEMSELVES.

FAKE WEST COAST GANGSTERS GOING TO RAVES :laugh:

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #137 on: May 20, 2009, 02:12:43 AM »
THIS FORUM EXPOSED THEMSELVES.

FAKE WEST COAST GANGSTERS GOING TO RAVES :laugh:
i wonder who you referring to? i never claimed to be gangsta. 

Kool Beenz

« Reply #138 on: May 20, 2009, 02:13:32 AM »

How Sweet 09

gay side gangstaz in the house

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #139 on: May 20, 2009, 02:15:28 AM »

How Sweet 09

what part of that is gangsta? the bandannas? if yes they serve no purpose of being "gangsta" at a rave.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #140 on: May 20, 2009, 02:16:32 AM »

How Sweet 09

what part of that is gangsta? the bandannas? if yes they serve no purpose of being "gangsta" at a rave.

lol nah just cus yall must be thizzin
ready for whatever to bash on some niggas and bitches

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #141 on: May 20, 2009, 02:17:56 AM »

How Sweet 09

lol nah just cus yall must be thizzin
ready for whatever to bash on some niggas and bitches
LOL i c

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #142 on: May 20, 2009, 08:23:00 AM »
dam the truth was spoken when he said
college parties > Raves

not really...there isn't a 4:1 female to male ratio of half naked bitches at college parties. LOL.  i bet youve never even been to a real rave.

dont make assumptions
in my college there is 3 chicks to every  1 dude (if you can even pull bitches)

and its usually like that at parties

LMAO@"if you can even pull a bitch"...come on, scary kid. you look shook in every pic where you're next to a female.

college parties are whack...a bunch of drunk ass dudes tryin desperately to pick up on females. shits retarded.

bitch please ill pull ass at a college party and a club

fuck a rave bull shit

quit acting cool cus your floyds boyfriend lol

i got my hoes too dogg
 :D

i'm acting cool cuz i'm floyds boyfriend? how does that even make sense to you? is it a cool thing around dubcc nowadaysto be floyds boyfriend? am i missing out on something? make sense, homie. im not "acting cool", im just wondering a.why youre questioning if i can pull when ive already put up pics with various different bitches and b.why you're acting like raves arent the business when u havent even been to one...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #143 on: May 20, 2009, 08:25:30 AM »
Wow.Unless your a chick or a faggot you shouldn't be going to raves.LMAO @ someone who lives with their parents and spends every waking second getting away from being sober close minded.You just can't handle reality that's why you need to be high all the time

everyone I've met that's into the rave seen are cracked out, bisexual and/or have been raped/molested

thats what happens when you live in Burbank. :-X
Good thing I don't live in Burbank. Nice try though.

you used to live there, no? whatever, though..regardless, youre still hangin round fags if thats all u know of the rave scene. lol
This is coming from the guy that hangs with dudes that blow whistles and rock neon green glasses lol.

Even Elton John would say that shit is too gay for him.

how is something gay when one of the main purpose in it is getting pussy? LOL....even u said in that one thread ud fuck the shit out of that fee in the pic with me...that bitch was all up on my nuts at the rave. who knows, if you were there, it coulda been YOU who she was all up on....dont get mad at ME cuz you're missin out due to fear. ;D

Sparegeez

« Reply #144 on: May 20, 2009, 11:46:14 AM »
college parties > Raves

not really...there isn't a 4:1 female to male ratio of half naked bitches at college parties. LOL.  i bet youve never even been to a real rave.

dont make assumptions

LMAO@"if you can even pull a bitch"...come on, scary kid. you look shook in every pic where you're next to a female.

college parties are whack...a bunch of drunk ass dudes tryin desperately to pick up on females. shits retarded.

fuck a rave bull shit

i got my hoes too dogg

i'm acting cool cuz i'm floyds boyfriend? how does that even make sense to you? is it a cool thing around dubcc nowadaysto be floyds boyfriend? am i missing out on something?

LOL! That's harsh

RaveyOne

« Reply #145 on: May 20, 2009, 11:51:21 AM »
HOMIE FLOYDNESS IS A DOWN ASS BITCH FROM THA HOOD. HER PHOTOS JUST TURN OUT BAD SHES A FINE FEE, WEAKLINGS. QUIT RIDIN, MAN UP AND HOP OFF

Sparegeez

« Reply #146 on: May 20, 2009, 11:57:25 AM »
HOMIE FLOYDNESS IS A DOWN ASS BITCH FROM THA HOOD. HER PHOTOS JUST TURN OUT BAD SHES A FINE FEE, WEAKLINGS. QUIT RIDIN, MAN UP AND HOP OFF

im sure but LOL at her being from the hood

RaveyOne

« Reply #147 on: May 20, 2009, 12:00:20 PM »

im sure but LOL at her being from the hood
HOMIE FLOYDNESS IS STR8 OUT THA MUTHAFUCCIN 818. MAN UP

Jaydc555

« Reply #148 on: May 20, 2009, 12:01:22 PM »
Man up and hop off weaklings

Kool Beenz

« Reply #149 on: May 20, 2009, 12:44:50 PM »
college parties > Raves

dont make assumptions

fuck a rave bull shit

i got my hoes too dogg

i'm acting cool cuz i'm floyds boyfriend? how does that even make sense to you? is it a cool thing around dubcc nowadaysto be floyds boyfriend? am i missing out on something? make sense, homie. im not "acting cool", im just wondering a.why youre questioning if i can pull when ive already put up pics with various different bitches and b.why you're acting like raves arent the business when u havent even been to one...PeACe

my bad i was faded last night