Author Topic: Who goes to raves?  (Read 2526 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Who goes to raves?
« Reply #150 on: May 20, 2009, 07:57:57 PM »
dam the truth was spoken when he said
college parties > Raves

not really...there isn't a 4:1 female to male ratio of half naked bitches at college parties. LOL.  i bet youve never even been to a real rave.

dont make assumptions
in my college there is 3 chicks to every  1 dude (if you can even pull bitches)

and its usually like that at parties

LMAO@"if you can even pull a bitch"...come on, scary kid. you look shook in every pic where you're next to a female.

college parties are whack...a bunch of drunk ass dudes tryin desperately to pick up on females. shits retarded.

bitch please ill pull ass at a college party and a club

fuck a rave bull shit

quit acting cool cus your floyds boyfriend lol

i got my hoes too dogg
 :D

i'm acting cool cuz i'm floyds boyfriend? how does that even make sense to you? is it a cool thing around dubcc nowadaysto be floyds boyfriend? am i missing out on something?

LOL! That's harsh

how is that harsh? people posted bad pics of her on here and talked shit...how would that be "cool"?

Sikotic™

« Reply #151 on: May 20, 2009, 08:54:15 PM »
Wow.Unless your a chick or a faggot you shouldn't be going to raves.LMAO @ someone who lives with their parents and spends every waking second getting away from being sober close minded.You just can't handle reality that's why you need to be high all the time

everyone I've met that's into the rave seen are cracked out, bisexual and/or have been raped/molested

thats what happens when you live in Burbank. :-X
Good thing I don't live in Burbank. Nice try though.

you used to live there, no? whatever, though..regardless, youre still hangin round fags if thats all u know of the rave scene. lol
This is coming from the guy that hangs with dudes that blow whistles and rock neon green glasses lol.

Even Elton John would say that shit is too gay for him.

how is something gay when one of the main purpose in it is getting pussy? LOL....even u said in that one thread ud fuck the shit out of that fee in the pic with me...that bitch was all up on my nuts at the rave. who knows, if you were there, it coulda been YOU who she was all up on....dont get mad at ME cuz you're missin out due to fear. ;D
Do what you gotta do, homie. I just said it wasn't for me. But I am most definitely not missing out on some pussy. I just get it in a more "respectable" manner lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #152 on: May 20, 2009, 08:55:42 PM »
respect his conglomerate NIK
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sparegeez

« Reply #153 on: May 21, 2009, 03:15:13 AM »
dam the truth was spoken when he said
college parties > Raves

not really...there isn't a 4:1 female to male ratio of half naked bitches at college parties. LOL.  i bet youve never even been to a real rave.

dont make assumptions
in my college there is 3 chicks to every  1 dude (if you can even pull bitches)

and its usually like that at parties

LMAO@"if you can even pull a bitch"...come on, scary kid. you look shook in every pic where you're next to a female.

college parties are whack...a bunch of drunk ass dudes tryin desperately to pick up on females. shits retarded.

bitch please ill pull ass at a college party and a club

fuck a rave bull shit

quit acting cool cus your floyds boyfriend lol

i got my hoes too dogg
 :D

i'm acting cool cuz i'm floyds boyfriend? how does that even make sense to you? is it a cool thing around dubcc nowadaysto be floyds boyfriend? am i missing out on something?

LOL! That's harsh

how is that harsh? people posted bad pics of her on here and talked shit...how would that be "cool"?

Ha you caught me there. Im just instigating man this place is a warzone

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #154 on: May 22, 2009, 02:55:51 AM »
Wow.Unless your a chick or a faggot you shouldn't be going to raves.LMAO @ someone who lives with their parents and spends every waking second getting away from being sober close minded.You just can't handle reality that's why you need to be high all the time

everyone I've met that's into the rave seen are cracked out, bisexual and/or have been raped/molested

you used to live there, no? whatever, though..regardless, youre still hangin round fags if thats all u know of the rave scene. lol
This is coming from the guy that hangs with dudes that blow whistles and rock neon green glasses lol.

how is something gay when one of the main purpose in it is getting pussy? LOL....even u said in that one thread ud fuck the shit out of that fee in the pic with me...that bitch was all up on my nuts at the rave. who knows, if you were there, it coulda been YOU who she was all up on....dont get mad at ME cuz you're missin out due to fear. ;D
Do what you gotta do, homie. I just said it wasn't for me. But I am most definitely not missing out on some pussy. I just get it in a more "respectable" manner lol

u might not think ur missin out, but i doubt the bitches u fux with get down like them fine, young rave fees. 8)

you can say what u want, but dont judge something u havent messed with..PeACe
well said.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #155 on: May 22, 2009, 06:56:24 AM »
 8) I ROLLED TO MY FIRST RAVE WITH SCCIT AND ROCCY
SHIT WAS SOO FUCKIN GOOD I WAS LIKE DAMN...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #156 on: May 22, 2009, 03:26:53 PM »

respectable manner? were talkin about pussy here..were u being serious? LOL

Sikotic™

« Reply #157 on: May 22, 2009, 03:32:39 PM »

My bad. I meant "respect" as in "self-respect".
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #158 on: May 22, 2009, 04:46:30 PM »
I do agree with whiteboy said in a sense. There are alot of wack college parties. I party with pretty much the same people all the time so its good. When I hit up a bar its usually a semi classy upscale spot to weed out the wack people that mainly start trouble. I have had vip at this one upscale spot for a while now and i always get free bar tabs and whatnot for bringing alot of people through.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #159 on: May 22, 2009, 04:53:09 PM »

My bad. I meant "respect" as in "self-respect".

so fuckin with 3 bitches at once is not respecting yourself? are you lookin for a soulmate or somethin, wtf is wrong with you? i think it's about time to learn how to differentiate between love-life and sex-life, homie.

Jaydc555

« Reply #160 on: May 22, 2009, 04:56:40 PM »
Nik your just a rapist that's why you love kobe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #161 on: May 22, 2009, 05:01:44 PM »
Nik your just a rapist that's why you love kobe

and you're canadian

ouch

Jaydc555

« Reply #162 on: May 22, 2009, 05:03:52 PM »
Yes I'm from vancouver one of the top ten places to live in the world.And you breathe in smog everyday

Jaydc555

« Reply #163 on: May 22, 2009, 05:07:07 PM »
http://www.luxist.com/2009/05/01/austria-switzerland-top-world-s-best-places-to-live/             Wow their you go nik.You can research it further if you like.So where's your city on that list?LOL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #164 on: May 22, 2009, 05:07:14 PM »
Yes I'm from vancouver one of the top ten places to live in the world.And you breathe in smog everyday

vancouver is good shit..but 95% of the canadians ive come across have been fags. includin you.