Author Topic: [DL] YoungThug23 Presents: Tha Realest - Tha Death Row Dayz  (Read 1048 times)

KingNicholas

• 'G'
Re: [DL] YoungThug23 Presents: Tha Realest - Tha Death Row Dayz
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2009, 05:19:50 PM »
Propz YT! I think there's some songs on here that I don't have. Btw does anyone know the sample for In Case I Don't Wake Up? I know its a Sade sample and I found it a while ago but I don't wanna look through all my Sade CD's again just to find the sample.

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2009, 05:55:13 PM »
propz man !!

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2009, 11:02:43 PM »
hey YoungThug23 you got any good pics of  tha realest? i want to make a cover for this

cheali

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2009, 02:25:53 AM »
no retail songs there..
why they complaining?

much props youngthug23, tight mixtape.

Mietek23

« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2009, 03:00:01 AM »
Well, let me adress a few things real quick:

Yo young thug thanks again for the effort... Tha Realest aint really my cup of tea, I just really can't get over the whole pac thing, but whats next on the horizon? What other mixtapes you putting together?

There's a compilation of Snoop DR material coming out, I also working on a Ice Cube tape but that one's coming out later this year. Other than that, I also got some more shit coming out, including Death Row & Aftermath stuff with some nice unleaked bonus 8)

Propz YT! I think there's some songs on here that I don't have. Btw does anyone know the sample for In Case I Don't Wake Up? I know its a Sade sample and I found it a while ago but I don't wanna look through all my Sade CD's again just to find the sample.

In Case I Don't Wake Up containst a sample from Sade's Jezebel - here's the link:

hey YoungThug23 you got any good pics of  tha realest? i want to make a cover for this

Yea, I got plenty of Tha Realest pictures in HQ but almost all of them were made after Death Row.. The pictures from his Death Row dayz that had leaked are tagged by FTP or in decent quality. The one used in the cover is prolly the best q pic of him from DRD that leaked...

Mietek23

« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2009, 03:43:21 AM »
and last but not least, Enigma:

YoungThug, I thought you were a fan. Why are you taking money out of Tha Realest's pockets?

Yea, I like Realest - been down with dude's music for the past 10 years. Did everything I could possibly do to help his music get the recognition not only in my city and country but also on numerous websites including DubCnn forum. I was the first one to post news, songs since I registered over here 2 years ago and you always got some problem with my post so let me break it down real quick..

You say I'm taking money off Real pockets - ok, let's be fuckin' REAL about it:

Both volumes of FTP Death Row Dayz have been leaked since December 2007 if I'm remember correctly. People that wanted to buy it already did it plus these products have been taken down from FTP site. What I did was take the best tracks from their releases and added some great tracks that wasen't featured there and been LEAKED for many years now. How the fuck can I take money off Real pockets if ANYONE can download these songs from the net?

If I have leaked Mob Muzik - now, that will be another case cause it's a fresh project with new songs that people never heard. I don't know if you remember but there is/was a topic on a Realest forum where we were exchanging his LEAKED songs with eachother including THESE from my project. Plus I don't remember Real putting out This Is How We Ryde, Fuck Friendz or Summertime Fling on some project for $$$.

FTP wanted to put out This Is How We Ryde for FREE download one time when DRD Vol. 2 was supposed to drop and I don't remember your complain about it...

Just to let you know - I ain't mad at you dude cause it's obvious that it's 101 speaking to me thru your posts. You banned me from Real forum because he told you so, I ain't mad tho since I got my source to check out what's up with Tha Realest and you guys ain't the only ones that know dude ;)

Anyway, don't take this like some "revenge-thing" cause it's not - it's just a way to create a new fanbase. Maybe some of these folks here gonna like this tape so much that it will convince them to buy Witness Tha Realest on July 14, which I hope it does... :)

Corrections on tracks are as follows:

Drunk Drivin In My Glasshouse NOT produced by Kobane, produced by Marv.
Fuck Friendz NOT produced by Big Hutch, produced by Barney Rubbel.
Summertime Fling NOT produced by Flawless, produced by Marv.
This Iz How We Ryde NOT featuring DB, featuring and produced by Marv.
U Can Count On Me NOT featuring Dice, featuring T Capone.

Thanks for the update. It's funny tho cause I remember people from Realest forum been asking you about these tracks and you've never replied to them, lol. I confused with the Fuck Friendz track since I remember Nino mentioned that it was produced by Hutch.. oh well, thanks again.

Mietek23

« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2009, 03:49:37 AM »
He's not considering that the bootleg, that funds Tha Realest and the members of For The People as well as yourself, isn't up for sale anymore. Let people upload what they want, it's a simple compilation - plus the album has been leaked for over a year. No need to get your panties up in a bunch about it. Props for the download, YT.

Nor did Young Thug ask you to question him. So, let it be.

You seemed rather upset about him putting some measly songs up for download when they have no retail value, anymore.

Thanks for the defence Mike, lol :)

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2009, 05:39:05 AM »

Yea, I got plenty of Tha Realest pictures in HQ but almost all of them were made after Death Row.. The pictures from his Death Row dayz that had leaked are tagged by FTP or in decent quality. The one used in the cover is prolly the best q pic of him from DRD that leaked...
[/quote]

the pic you used for the cover do you have it in color? the cover is not bad i just dont like that reflection efffect on it

2euce 7even

« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2009, 05:52:01 AM »
thats fucked up that they scrapped vol.3 project..wonda what tracks would be on there :(

Para Bellum
Muthafuckin' Don!

lol @ "leet"
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 03:33:54 PM by Para Bellum »

joshtheBOSS

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2009, 05:58:11 AM »
lol what a cover, he looks like he takes a shit

Mietek23

« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2009, 06:13:02 AM »

the pic you used for the cover do you have it in color? the cover is not bad i just dont like that reflection efffect on it

Nah, I got it only in black & white

when´s death row dayz vol.3 droppin?

Ain't gonna drop - FTP got our hopes on by doing another useless poll...

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2009, 11:01:18 AM »
youngthug23 they banned you from tha realest forum????

2euce 7even

« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2009, 01:53:52 PM »
youngthug23 they banned you from tha realest forum????
Ain't gonna drop - FTP got our hopes on by doing another useless poll...
fuck  >:(
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 03:30:41 PM by Para Bellum »

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2009, 02:50:14 PM »
He's not considering that the bootleg, that funds Tha Realest and the members of For The People as well as yourself, isn't up for sale anymore. Let people upload what they want, it's a simple compilation - plus the album has been leaked for over a year. No need to get your panties up in a bunch about it. Props for the download, YT.

Nor did Young Thug ask you to question him. So, let it be.

You seemed rather upset about him putting some measly songs up for download when they have no retail value, anymore.

Thanks for the defence Mike, lol :)

No problem. ;) I got you. :D Most people who fuck with Tha Realest's music don't like me, but I recognize real when I see real.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2009, 03:01:51 PM »
YoungThug was right. "Fuck Friends" by Tha Realest was produced by The Beatologist aka Beatology, who was Big Hutch's indie producer. Beatology used to sell Compilation Mix CD's with all tracks that he produced. That song was on one of the compilations a few years ago.   8)

Also yeah, Cal catch up with the times and be like me by answering what the fans want to know!  :P