Author Topic: [DL] YoungThug23 Presents: Tha Realest - Tha Death Row Dayz  (Read 1036 times)

2euce 7even

Re: [DL] YoungThug23 Presents: Tha Realest - Tha Death Row Dayz
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2009, 03:31:32 PM »
wonder what tracks would be on vol.3  :(

Mietek23

« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2009, 01:15:20 AM »
youngthug23 they banned you from tha realest forum????

Yea, they banned me cause I post a link to FTP's Inside Death Row Vol. 1 DVD here, which I've found on another site. The project itself don't have no affiliation with Tha Realest as he wasen't featured on that DVD. But his admin [Enigma] send me this message:

Sorry Young Thug, you are banned from using this forum!
We work closely with FTP and your posting their shit on other forums. What goes around, comes around!

I ain't mad tho, it's just sad that they choose bootleg money before supporters like myself, specially after everything I did pushing dude's music everywhere I could possibly push it... Oh well, I guess King T was right saying "the money is the rule of all evil" :)

wonder what tracks would be on vol.3  :(

Well, FTP has plenty of Realest tracks but most of them are "Post-Death Row" so I think "Death Row Dayz Vol. 3" was a mix of his DR and post-DR material.. From his DRD they had tracks with Top Dogg like "Handcuff Ya Hoez", Terror Twinz and some tracks produced by Hurt-M-Badd - atleast that's what they have said some time ago...

Mietek23

« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2009, 01:25:24 AM »
He's not considering that the bootleg, that funds Tha Realest and the members of For The People as well as yourself, isn't up for sale anymore. Let people upload what they want, it's a simple compilation - plus the album has been leaked for over a year. No need to get your panties up in a bunch about it. Props for the download, YT.

Nor did Young Thug ask you to question him. So, let it be.

You seemed rather upset about him putting some measly songs up for download when they have no retail value, anymore.

Thanks for the defence Mike, lol :)

No problem. ;) I got you. :D Most people who fuck with Tha Realest's music don't like me, but I recognize real when I see real.

Well, I ain't into these "Internet Beefs" therefor I simply don't give a fuck about it :)

YoungThug was right. "Fuck Friends" by Tha Realest was produced by The Beatologist aka Beatology, who was Big Hutch's indie producer. Beatology used to sell Compilation Mix CD's with all tracks that he produced. That song was on one of the compilations a few years ago.   8)

Also yeah, Cal catch up with the times and be like me by answering what the fans want to know!  :P

Never heard about dude... Do you got that compilation Mike? What other tracks was on it?

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2009, 12:41:38 PM »
WELL I KEEP GETTING BANNED FROM THIS FORUM AND I CAN ONLY THINK THE REASON IS CUZ I TRY AND PUSH THA REALESTS MUZIK. PEEPS ON THIS BOARD WHO RUN IT AINT DOWN WIT THA REALEST SO THAT IS THE ONLY THING I CAN THINK OF....BUT IF THAT IS THE CASE THEN JUST TELL ME TO STOP IT AND I WILL MAN ,THERE IS NO NEED TO KEEP BANNING ME ADMINS!

OR IT MAY BE TO DO WITH THE FACT IM ON THE FTP FORUMS TOO..... SOME ANSWERS WOULD BE NICE

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2009, 01:02:40 PM »
WELL I KEEP GETTING BANNED FROM THIS FORUM AND I CAN ONLY THINK THE REASON IS CUZ I TRY AND PUSH THA REALESTS MUZIK. PEEPS ON THIS BOARD WHO RUN IT AINT DOWN WIT THA REALEST SO THAT IS THE ONLY THING I CAN THINK OF....BUT IF THAT IS THE CASE THEN JUST TELL ME TO STOP IT AND I WILL MAN ,THERE IS NO NEED TO KEEP BANNING ME ADMINS!

OR IT MAY BE TO DO WITH THE FACT IM ON THE FTP FORUMS TOO..... SOME ANSWERS WOULD BE NICE
Or maybe you write with caps and sound like a complete moron?

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2009, 01:35:14 PM »

Or maybe you write with caps and sound like a complete moron?

awwww ok ill write without caps then but seriously is that reason to ban someone. just tell me and i wont use caps lmao tht is all it takes. and as for me sounding like a moron, man you dont know me and i dont know you so dont make it personal.......end of

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2009, 02:04:45 PM »
Actually, YoungThug, the project is for sale on www.deathrowforum.com

It's also for sale through Itunes. The project never once went down for sale. This is why I ask why you posted the project. You're right, it's been out since '07, but word is bond orders still come in for that project to this day. Bottom line, you've already been banned for posting links to projects that are for sale, so why would you do it again?

You're right, you are a big fan of Tha Realest, and you have supported since day one, AND you have Scott Hall in your avatar (Had to throw that in there), so really I don't have a problem with you. You've done a major part to go and promote and show support. I can re-instate you on Tha Realest forum, that's not a problem, but please do us all a favor and don't leak anymore projects like these, whether it's Realest, Crooked, Snoop, anyone.

WIDEawake is working together with the artists to release that old material and put money in their pockets, and if it's not being worked out with them, then FTP is/has been working with the lower tier artists, and getting them a cut off their old music. (Realest, J Flexx, Top Dogg, OFTB, etc).

Thanks.

haze410

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2009, 10:11:46 PM »
youngthug23 u should do a part 2 of remastered realest tracks!

Mietek23

« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2009, 03:22:29 AM »

It's also for sale through Itunes. The project never once went down for sale. This is why I ask why you posted the project. You're right, it's been out since '07, but word is bond orders still come in for that project to this day. Bottom line, you've already been banned for posting links to projects that are for sale, so why would you do it again?

You're right, you are a big fan of Tha Realest, and you have supported since day one, AND you have Scott Hall in your avatar (Had to throw that in there), so really I don't have a problem with you. You've done a major part to go and promote and show support. I can re-instate you on Tha Realest forum, that's not a problem, but please do us all a favor and don't leak anymore projects like these, whether it's Realest, Crooked, Snoop, anyone.

WIDEawake is working together with the artists to release that old material and put money in their pockets, and if it's not being worked out with them, then FTP is/has been working with the lower tier artists, and getting them a cut off their old music. (Realest, J Flexx, Top Dogg, OFTB, etc).

Thanks.

Dude, how can I leak tracks that's already been leaked for years now? Lol, that's a stupid accusation! I told you once, we were exchanging these tracks with eachother on Realest forum. These ain't NEW or UNLEAKED tracks, I got songs like Summertime Fling Remix etc from Phil cause he did a great remaster to almost every Realest song that's been out and put them all in one thread [thanks again Phil :)].. so what's the problem? People registered to Tha Realest forum can have these tracks but some of the dudes outside can't?

I don't understand it - if FTP's still selling it and someone want to have a full product with their covers etc I'm sure they will buy it, just like people are still buying retail CD's. Plain and simple.

If WideAwake will ever release a box of Tha Realest DR material with a proper remaster, I will be the first one to buy it! But as far as FTP goes - ain't gonna support these dudes since they made a fake statements in the past and just can't be trusted! They've been lying about CD quality of their products which aside from OTB, Kurupt and maybe first Petey Pablo they NOT. Most of the tracks from DRD Vol. 2 had the same exact quality as the ones that's been previously leaked years ago! Same goes for 2nd Petey Pablo CD - the quality was horrible!

I ain't even gonna mention Inside Death Row Vol. 3 which was supposed to be a DVD Quality project and it turned out to be some wack ass VSH-Rip bullshit! If I would pay 75$ for that shit I would be mad as hell!

I got no problem with buying the material directly from Tha Realest since I brought Mob Muzik and I'll def gonna cop Witness Tha Realest on July 14. I'm also waiting for the iTunes store but as far as FTP goes - I ain't gonna buy a damn thang from them shady dudes!

Mietek23

« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2009, 03:25:54 AM »

That sure ain't the problem Phil since I've been making threads about Realest long before you even registered over here.. Try to hit up Nima with your problems ;)

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2009, 08:13:43 AM »

That sure ain't the problem Phil since I've been making threads about Realest long before you even registered over here.. Try to hit up Nima with your problems ;)

I have but nothing. i think its to do with FTP

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2009, 08:15:27 AM »

Thanks.

I got songs like Summertime Fling Remix etc from Phil cause he did a great remaster to almost every Realest song that's been out and put them all in one thread [thanks again Phil :)]..

No worries bro

2euce 7even

« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2009, 09:13:24 AM »
Try to hit up Nima with your problems

nima never responds :(

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2009, 09:17:39 AM »

Thanks.

I got songs like Summertime Fling Remix etc from Phil cause he did a great remaster to almost every Realest song that's been out and put them all in one thread [thanks again Phil :)]..

No worries bro

You two should join forces and untag and remaster those DR Realest songs that were on those FTP bootlegs.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Mietek23

« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2009, 04:01:32 AM »

I have but nothing. i think its to do with FTP

Well, I still don't believe it's because of your support to FTP releases.. Mods here act like they don't care who's down with who so that can't be the reason

Thanks.

No worries bro

You two should join forces and untag and remaster those DR Realest songs that were on those FTP bootlegs.

Yea, maybe we gonna put out something together in the future since we both got some stuff from Tha Realest.. we'll wait and see