Author Topic: I got to give Dre his props....Relapse is the best produced album last 6-7 years  (Read 2479 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm also thinking of buying the album, which will be the first since God knows when. I'm gonna wait another month for the replay value but I have to say that after listening to it for 1 week on mp3 player and then for another in the car, the only track I skip is Insane because he's screaming like a retard on it. The rest is still so fresh and every day a new track is my favorite, right now it's Bagpipes. Album is amazing sonically.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

I agree with LBIA. +1

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
So today I actually bought the album, and without question this album smacks like no album in a long time in the car

"Hello" is ridiculously nice

Have your expectations risen for Detox after hearing Relapse?

They have not risen, because I know the guest list will be wack as it will basically be a pop guest list.  EM hasn't been this focused on an album since MMLP
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Triple OG Rapsodie

lol...everyone hated relapse when it first leaked. What happened?

Mr. VIP

u got to remember theres a lot of 13 year old euro's and peckerwoods on here that know better camron's "crime pays" is better than this and im sure clyde carsons ep will shit on this too....

8)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite

u got to remember theres a lot of 13 year old euro's and peckerwoods on here that know better camron's "crime pays" is better than this and im sure clyde carsons ep will shit on this too....

8)

Paul

8)

As soon as some1 says they like Eminem that automaticlly makes them 13 years old and European, some of you are so small minded its unreal

And so what if some1 is from Europe, does that discredit there opinion??
funkyfreshintheflesh

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!

8)

As soon as some1 says they like Eminem that automaticlly makes them 13 years old and European, some of you are so small minded its unreal

yes, obliviously, they don't ship good music over here  ::) 
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

thisoneguy360

Damn I can't get over that Bagpipes for Baghdad beat, shit is HEAT. Game, Crooked I, G Malone, Ya Boy,  etc etc need to rip this shit up. How the fuck are you gonna talk about Nick Cannon on a beat like this??

Triple OG Rapsodie

8)

yes, obliviously, they don't ship good music over here  ::) 

obliviously?

Lucifuge

"Legend Of The Fall Offs" best produced track like ever
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Prof@ssor

8)

1) get off this board and
2) go eat your cookies and apple juice little child

dexter

every fucking joint (except the EM produced "Beautiful" bangs like mutha fukka.  The she-thang still got

notable bangers:
My Mom
Bagpipes
Hello
Medicine Ball
Old Times
De ja Vu
she-thang MAYBE THAT'S YOU

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
every fucking joint (except the EM produced "Beautiful" bangs like mutha fukka.  The she-thang still got

notable bangers:
My Mom
Bagpipes
Hello
Medicine Ball
Old Times
De ja Vu
she-thang MAYBE THAT'S YOU

check the sig, LMAO @ you getting heated over the truth

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yup, no denying that Dre did his thing. The beats bang on Relapse, from cover to cover.

But what I'm loving the most with the production on Relapse is the fact that there's a coherent and steady sound going on throughout the album. Like there were back in the days - the advantage of having one producer do the whole album, I guess. I really wish that style of making records would come back - not get one beat from everybody who's hot, but just get one dude or team do the whole record. You'd get the effect that an album isn't just a collection of songs but those songs form a whole - not only thematically, but sonically also.