Poll

Who will win the series?

Lakers
22 (66.7%)
Nuggets
11 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: May 26, 2009, 11:37:18 AM

Author Topic: 2009 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (65-17) vs Denver Nuggets (54-28)~ Round 3  (Read 5400 times)

"THE" MoSav

lakers can win just as easy in den as in LA

denver has one home loss since February

good luck lol

Cle had 1 loss and the Lakers went in there and won. Lakers have no TRBL winning on the road

The Best of 3 Worlds

westsiderider323

all we need is one W in denver

OG Hack Wilson

lakers can win just as easy in den as in LA

denver has one home loss since February

good luck lol

Cle had 1 loss and the Lakers went in there and won. Lakers have no TRBL winning on the road

mosav, the Lakers and Nuggets are not the same teams. 
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

*waits for nik to come into thread and make excuses.        Anyway another great game and melo plays great again.I can see this series going seven.

didnt you once say basketball was a "pussy sport"? LOL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Kobe, Brown and Farmar are the only Lakers with toughness.  Gasol's softness is unreal

Odom and Ariza are pretty fuckin tough, man. Josh Powell and DJ Mbenga, as well.

Jaydc555

It is a pussy sport.Guys get touched and they cry about it.Watch hockey and football,you'll understand what I mean.Doesn't mean I don't watch it.Its just funny when you see this large men get touched and act like its something then you watch hockey and watch guys get into fights every game and take real physical punishment and act like men about it.

OchoCinco

ya jay i never seen u post anythin bout bball until u started saying fuck kobe, kobes a rapist. Dont talk on what u dont know.

Jaydc555

So?I've said that a few times not every post don't act like that at all.I watch basketball but previously refrained from talking about it in here because this forum is so lakers bias.But its playoffs so I decided to add to the discussion.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
So?I've said that a few times not every post don't act like that at all.I watch basketball but previously refrained from talking about it in here because this forum is so lakers bias.But its playoffs so I decided to add to the discussion.

your a fucking idiot, foos dont cry over if they get touched or not, they cry about gettin foul calls. hockey and football are contact sport u dumb fuck basketball isnt. your not supposed to tackle the shit outta your opponent or fight them it isnt the game.

this guy dont know shit hes a juz a dumbfuck canadian that posts here all day and thinks hes cool.

your coming on a west coast forum, no shit its lakers bias.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Jaydc555

LOL shut up you gook.Asians are fucking pussy and suck at every sport.Oh sorry you have all of maybe ten of you in all of professional sports

Jaydc555

Don't be mad at me that your genetically pre disposed to having a small dick

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yup ^ mad and confused at the world. this lil white boy doesnt know shit way to change the subject.  go back to you "drug dealin" in canada you scrub

Jaydc555

Ok gookey think whatever you want I could care less.Ill keep discussing whatever sport I like and probably know more then most of you because I don't have a huge bias on a single team

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Ok gookey think whatever you want I could care less.Ill keep discussing whatever sport I like and probably know more then most of you because I don't have a huge bias on a single team

lol im not lakers bias, but if ur comin a westcoast forum u dumbass it should already be given it is. yea i know you dont givea  shit, but im juz tryna realize how much of a loser and joke you are.

keep on postin 24/7 loser.

Jaydc555

Your a gook.Enough said