Poll

Who will win the series?

Lakers
22 (66.7%)
Nuggets
11 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: May 26, 2009, 11:37:18 AM

Author Topic: 2009 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (65-17) vs Denver Nuggets (54-28)~ Round 3  (Read 5398 times)

Jaydc555

I have to say the referring in almost every game I've watched these playoffs has been piss poor.No real consistency to the calls and plenty of blown ones.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
LAKERS:bandit: :bandit: :bandit:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Carmelo just disappeared in the second half. :-\

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Lakers have this series won now

DIP DIP SET SET

wcsoldier

if Kobe just drove the ball to the fucking basket every time he would   1) score    or    2) get fouled

how he and the Lakers don't understand this and make this a priority is absolutely mind blowing

real shit

true but I think Kobe cannot go the basket every game coz I dont think he can afford it physically wise ... dude has played a shitload of games for 3+ years and is not as quick as he was ...

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
... But he is God.

Rick McCrank

if Kobe just drove the ball to the fucking basket every time he would   1) score    or    2) get fouled

how he and the Lakers don't understand this and make this a priority is absolutely mind blowing

real shit

true but I think Kobe cannot go the basket every game coz I dont think he can afford it physically wise ... dude has played a shitload of games for 3+ years and is not as quick as he was ...

up until now I would sort of agree with you, but the time is NOW

Kobe is gonna need to exhaust himself the rest of the way because a majority of the other guys aren't playing well enough

he better put it all on the line because his clock is ticking... Lakers are gonna be a mess after this year if they lose again''

easier said than done but he needs to do everything he can so they don't lose!

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
Game-3 was key, anyway. And he did it. He can relax a bit more in the next game, tho.

"THE" MoSav

The Best of 3 Worlds

wcsoldier

real shit

Kobe is gonna need to exhaust himself the rest of the way because a majority of the other guys aren't playing well enough

he better put it all on the line because his clock is ticking... Lakers are gonna be a mess after this year if they lose again''

that's why others players have to step it up ... Kobe shouldn't need to score 38 a game for us to beat the Nuggets .. we have to play more clever aswell ... why the fuck are we waiting until Game 3 to feed Pau in the post, space the floor  and let him go to work ...  Gasol in the post = good things happening , we need to go back to these kind of plays with Pau in the post and LO and Kobe cutting to the basket ... LO needs to start again

dexter

so true and Fisher is DONE ;)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
phil start Shannon Brown damn it!

Rick McCrank

real shit

that's why others players have to step it up ... Kobe shouldn't need to score 38 a game for us to beat the Nuggets .. we have to play more clever aswell ... why the fuck are we waiting until Game 3 to feed Pau in the post, space the floor  and let him go to work ...  Gasol in the post = good things happening , we need to go back to these kind of plays with Pau in the post and LO and Kobe cutting to the basket ... LO needs to start again

no one will ever know why they do this nonsense

they started the year off good, then looked bad, then looked really good, then looked average the rest of the way

they were winning a lot but I know the Lakers, once playoffs came I said the only way they lose is if they beat themselves

unfortunately they haven't even come close to playing the level they can and we're 15 games in

they've had moments so far (well, Kobe and a few have) where they've shown good play but a majority of the time it''s sloppy

they've gotten this far on talent alone and it's pretty funny but I have a bad feeling if they don't correct some things for the Finals

more defense and making sure Gasol gets his is a guaranteed win

FuckTheWorld

• 'G'
LAKERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS  8)

"THE" MoSav

bout to be up 3-1

The Best of 3 Worlds