Poll

Who will win the series?

Lakers
22 (66.7%)
Nuggets
11 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: May 26, 2009, 11:37:18 AM

Author Topic: 2009 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (65-17) vs Denver Nuggets (54-28)~ Round 3  (Read 5326 times)

FuckTheWorld

• 'G'
Derek Fisher goes 1-8 so Phil Jackson decides to let him take the 3 to tie the game at the buzzard...nice.

i know !!!

i love fisher but hes been struggling in these playoffs, its time for farmar and shannon to play more minutes

FUCK !

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Derek Fisher goes 1-8 so Phil Jackson decides to let him take the 3 to tie the game at the buzzard...nice.

LMAO

wcsoldier

We just need another coach ... FOUR MAJOR MISTAKES (no order)

1) Where the fuck was Bynum in the 2nd half ? I thought he had a good 1st half on both ends of the floor , I doubt Billups would have been so easily in the paint and draw all these fouls ..

2) What a terrible 5 to start the 4th quarter

3) Why did he leave Trevor on fire on the bench like 2/3 of the 4th quarter

4) What the fuck Fish is doing on the floor; especially in the clutch

"THE" MoSav

huge win for denver. Guess i was wrong. Looks like it wont be Lakers in 5.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
word..no disrespect to fish but homie hasnt lost a step, he's lost 2 or 3. his shot selection has been more than questionable. he;s not gotten his shot down the entire playoffs. im all for attackin the basket as well but he cannot finish or seem to draw the contact. id much rather see farmar and browns minutes be increased.

my main bitch is that the team as a whole is not playin with the intensisty required to be a championship team. they are not runnin the floor on either end(ecspecially the bigs),boxing out or even keepin a body on martin.

'EclipZe

I knew the nuggets would take this one.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
i love it how pau gasol's pussy ass is getting tossed around by kenyon martin LOL. dude is a straight bitch
lamar is a hoe his damn self.. yelling everytime he goes in for a lay up and flopping AND yelling when a rebound is coming down LOL

= BITCHAZZNESS

i dont want this team reppin L.A i rather see Nuggets vs Cavs in the finals

Melo vs Lebron damn =)

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Kobe, Brown and Farmar are the only Lakers with toughness.  Gasol's softness is unreal

DIP DIP SET SET

GangstaBoogy

We just need another coach ... FOUR MAJOR MISTAKES (no order)

1) Where the fuck was Bynum in the 2nd half ?
I thought he had a good 1st half on both ends of the floor , I doubt Billups would have been so easily in the paint and draw all these fouls ..

2) What a terrible 5 to start the 4th quarter

3) Why did he leave Trevor on fire on the bench like 2/3 of the 4th quarter

Let's not forget, Ariza on Melo = Melo struggles. So Phil rewards his great defense but taking him out and letting Luke "Get-Burned-On-Every-Play" Walton on him. I'm finally starting to think we need a new coach as well. Nate McMillan wouldn't allow these repetitive ass mental collapses in every fuckin game.

Kobe, Brown and Farmar are the only Lakers with toughness.  Gasol's softness is unreal

Not true.

1. You forgot Ariza, arguably our toughest player
2. Fisher is tough. He can't make a layup to save his life and dumber than a tennis shoe, but still tough.
3. Odom is tough when he wants to be. Problem is I'm sick of this "when I want to be" attitude from this team.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
^^I forget about Ariza, dude is beyond tough no doubt.  Odom has no toughness at all imo and with how bad Fisher is I cant say anything positive about him right now, why is he getting any minutes right now?? It should be all Brown and Farmar, Fish is hurting your team so bad right now

DIP DIP SET SET

Kool Beenz

NIK wont call people for calling Lakers in 5
but calls me retarded for calling Denver in 5

its gonna be a raw ass series

???

OchoCinco

Denver is a good team so im not surprise, and I know im gunna sound like a little fan boy but there were some pretty horrid calls down the stretch. And when we are in the penalty with with like 5minutes left and somehow the ball doesnt get to Kobe for multiple posessions in a row, i mean u see Ariza and Brown flying into the paint trying to do these little floaters, really just not smart offense for our team. But its 1 game time to move on, the team has responded really well after losses, so hopefully we can pull out this next game in Denver.

Jaydc555

That's because niks bias shrouds his ability to reasons

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Whoever wins game 3 wins the series imo

DIP DIP SET SET

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Quite simple, the Lakers beat themselves. They couldn't get the ball to Kobe, they wasted too much time and got called on 24 seconds too many times, and they were taking just bad shots that were not going to go in like it was desperation time. They needed to calm down and play their game. This game goes on Phil, Phil didn't get his team right and they lost it down the streach. Kobe can only do so much, he wanted it bad. But the other 11 weren't playing smart at all, some played with heart, but not enough brains to get to the finals.