Author Topic: DJ Quik Bringin The Piru In Himself Out  (Read 2120 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
DJ Quik Bringin The Piru In Himself Out
« on: May 18, 2009, 05:39:29 PM »
BULLETIN POSTED BY QUIK A FEW MINUTES AGO ON MYSPACE:

Date:  May 18, 2009 5:31 PM
Subject:  People Got Me Fucked Up!

Body:  Look yall, i understand everybody is entitled to their opinion, but all this talk about me gettin facials on youtube and me and kurupt actin homo and shit...on Piru, i have whooped on niggas that said that shit in person. i keep a p••••l on me for haters. I ALSO BELIEVE THAT IF YOU MAN ENOUGH TO SAY SOMETHING ONCE, YOU WILL SAY IT AGAIN ON SIGHT. EVEN IF IT MEANS YOU GON CATCH AN OLD FASHIONED BEAT DOWN-PIRU!

look at my past. fightin & shoot-outs and bangin and shit.

ive become a real gunner over the years. i've had every gun you could imagine, and i have the right to bear arms. Compton taught me how to not die. Bottom Line. With that said, if ANYBODY wants problems with me personally, i aint hard to find. But I'll be Goddamn if you think you gon say some off the wall shit to me and you not gon get dealt with! and if it goes further, YOU CAN GET DEAD LIKE ANYBODY ELSE! R.I.P HATERS-KILL YOURSELVES TODAY! THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY...TAKE IT. BETTER OFF DEAD MUTHAFUCKAS.

W/S TTPiru Gang 400 BLK. SPRUCE ST. B4 THE INTERNET.

you know what it is...dont get it fucked up.
BLOOD GANG WORLDWIDE

DTG Entertainment

Re: DJ Quik Bringin The Piru In Himself Out
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2009, 05:43:31 PM »
Lol. All I can say is LOL.

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2009, 05:49:19 PM »
 8)

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2009, 05:52:52 PM »
Somebody done lit Quik fuse, I can't even blame him tho, I ain't even a westcoast nigg, Im Chi-town till I die. Black Disciple Nation BDN all day.Chi invented gang banging.  I fill Quik to when you try to be friendly and niggaz try to play you like a hoestud, yu gotta remind thes marks about your past. I aint mad at cha!
Everybody is wondering what Barack is going to do for us for the next 8 years, what are you going to do for yourself the next 8 years?

afgmafia

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2009, 06:08:56 PM »
Somebody done lit Quik fuse, I can't even blame him tho, I ain't even a westcoast nigg, Im Chi-town till I die. Black Disciple Nation BDN all day.Chi invented gang banging.  I fill Quik to when you try to be friendly and niggaz try to play you like a hoestud, yu gotta remind thes marks about your past. I aint mad at cha!

AHAHHAAHAHHHAHA

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2009, 06:09:14 PM »
Dj Quik is a joke. Stick to producing buddy your raps fell off, no ones scared of an 150 pound dude built like a high school freshman female

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2009, 06:31:57 PM »

your not a gangsta

gangs were invented in Maine
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

kuruptlon

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2009, 06:32:57 PM »
wait can someone fill me in whats this in response too?

Without knowing the backstory the whole thing makes quik look foolish for even addressing it like that. The dude is a legend he don't need to remind people of that. The  internet is filled with the most ignorant people you'll ever meet speaking recklessly because they know there is no repercussions for their actions, don't waste your time on nonsense quik because your about to drop a banger.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2009, 06:36:37 PM »
wait can someone fill me in whats this in response too?

Without knowing the backstory the whole thing makes quik look foolish for even addressing it like that. The dude is a legend he don't need to remind people of that. The  internet is filled with the most ignorant people you'll ever meet speaking recklessly because they know there is no repercussions for their actions, don't waste your time on nonsense quik because your about to drop a banger.

some gangs in Maine were talking crap about Quik
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

westside159

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2009, 06:41:50 PM »
man DJ Quik is mad becuz his new shit aint good like it used to be , and kurupt is hanging out with that nigga like he is a blood lover or some shit and he is supposed to be a hardcore Crip ..   shit is pathetic ...      Quik aint made no hardcore gangsta music since 1995 .    so why is he trippin all of a  sudden talkin that piru bullshit ?   

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2009, 06:55:02 PM »
man DJ Quik is mad becuz his new shit aint good like it used to be , and kurupt is hanging out with that nigga like he is a blood lover or some shit and he is supposed to be a hardcore Crip ..   shit is pathetic ...      Quik aint made no hardcore gangsta music since 1995 .    so why is he trippin all of a  sudden talkin that piru bullshit ?   

THESE GUYS ARE MUSICIANS, NOT GANG-BANGERS

gangs are for weak minded people

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2009, 07:05:04 PM »

ive become a real gunner over the years.

doja

• 'G'
  • atomic dog
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2009, 07:33:25 PM »
BULLETIN POSTED BY QUIK A FEW MINUTES AGO ON MYSPACE:

Date:  May 18, 2009 5:31 PM
Subject:  People Got Me Fucked Up!

Body:  Look yall, i understand everybody is entitled to their opinion, but all this talk about me gettin facials on youtube and me and kurupt actin homo and shit...on Piru, i have whooped on niggas that said that shit in person. i keep a p••••l on me for haters. I ALSO BELIEVE THAT IF YOU MAN ENOUGH TO SAY SOMETHING ONCE, YOU WILL SAY IT AGAIN ON SIGHT. EVEN IF IT MEANS YOU GON CATCH AN OLD FASHIONED BEAT DOWN-PIRU!

look at my past. fightin & shoot-outs and bangin and shit.

ive become a real gunner over the years. i've had every gun you could imagine, and i have the right to bear arms. Compton taught me how to not die. Bottom Line. With that said, if ANYBODY wants problems with me personally, i aint hard to find. But I'll be Goddamn if you think you gon say some off the wall shit to me and you not gon get dealt with! and if it goes further, YOU CAN GET DEAD LIKE ANYBODY ELSE! R.I.P HATERS-KILL YOURSELVES TODAY! THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY...TAKE IT. BETTER OFF DEAD MUTHAFUCKAS.

W/S TTPiru Gang 400 BLK. SPRUCE ST. B4 THE INTERNET.

you know what it is...dont get it fucked up.
BLOOD GANG WORLDWIDE

quik has graduated from studio gangster to internet gangster... ::)

ThisIsTheWestCoast.com

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2009, 07:39:36 PM »
QUIK is a real GANGSTER. 4 real. 

I remember a concert of his i went to about 5 yrs ago in Rosarito Beach Mexico.  A couple of fights started during the show and i remember Quik stopping the music and talking shit to the gangs fighting.  Quik stopped the show and straight up told them to start fucking up his show or he was going to get down off stage and knuckle up with them.  And looking at a drunk/high/angry Quik at the time I could tell he wasnt fucking around.  After that the fights actually stopped and Quik killed that fucken show.

westside159

« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2009, 08:17:25 PM »

THESE GUYS ARE MUSICIANS, NOT GANG-BANGERS

gangs are for weak minded people

Tell DJ Quik that buddy , thats who's gang bangin over the net ...