Author Topic: DJ Quik Bringin The Piru In Himself Out  (Read 2113 times)

Dopeisjay

Re: DJ Quik Bringin The Piru In Himself Out
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2009, 08:37:48 PM »
Lol, as i said before quik is an odd person he'll say he's not gangster one day then the next he's claimin piru again,
but respect the dude he's a real OG whos been through that lifestyle without making up shit,
and yeah man i believe that about that concert out in rosarito, quik is one  down dude, when he's
serious about somethin he wont back down and hide behind someone, he'll knuckle up and fight it out.
QUIK is a real GANGSTER. 4 real. 

I remember a concert of his i went to about 5 yrs ago in Rosarito Beach Mexico.  A couple of fights started during the show and i remember Quik stopping the music and talking shit to the gangs fighting.  Quik stopped the show and straight up told them to start fucking up his show or he was going to get down off stage and knuckle up with them.  And looking at a drunk/high/angry Quik at the time I could tell he wasnt fucking around.  After that the fights actually stopped and Quik killed that fucken show.

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2009, 08:45:49 PM »
Wow Quik e-thugginh?

Nah, i think rappers are a lil gullible to the net. they do realize yet that majority of bloggers just say off the wall stuff on purpose, hate on purpose, and do thing for shock value. I mean if you analyze the whole net majority of blogs are really opposing these rappers, or just hating. most the time these are young kids and you have a grown man trying to argue with a teen but not realizing it.

lil murda show

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2009, 08:53:52 PM »
on bloodz he need to kut it out!!!

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2009, 12:25:54 AM »
So he's mad at his internet haters and need to bring back that childish gangsta persona? WTF! Quik is my favorite artist, really my idol, but as a person he must have some REAL BIIIIIIG problems, man.

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2009, 06:12:08 AM »
Somebody done lit Quik fuse, I can't even blame him tho, I ain't even a westcoast nigg, Im Chi-town till I die. Black Disciple Nation BDN all day.Chi invented gang banging.  I fill Quik to when you try to be friendly and niggaz try to play you like a hoestud, yu gotta remind thes marks about your past. I aint mad at cha!

your not a gangsta

gangs were invented in Maine

Fam, I was just making a statement that people take kindness for weakness...like you have just done. Gangs were no invented in maine...lames were invented in Maine. These Chicago streets built the Jungles out in Watts in the Cali streets. The Stones in LA, originated in Chi, do your history my friend. Maine invented crab cakes ya dig. Keep yo mouth closed on this topic. E-thug my azz, we frying noodles out here  in Chicago, please belive me.
Ask about our projects, Halstead St, K-town, stick to the Eastcoast partner...ah yeah, RIP Big Stretch and E Money Bags!
Everybody is wondering what Barack is going to do for us for the next 8 years, what are you going to do for yourself the next 8 years?

Robert Smalls

• Lil Geezy
  • "Fuck the opposition"
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2009, 08:41:18 AM »
Quik ain't shit..he is a piru affiliate..quik always have been scary...tony lane , donzeely,pot,nuke,and pocket is real niggaz from trees..ask quik why him and eiht ain't neva knuckled up...quik ain't neva shot shit..you were a local hood dj...that got oppurtunity to rap...I bet quik ain been to compton in years.....

~Lucien~

« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2009, 08:59:39 AM »
Quik is known for his mood swings we all know that. Eccentric like most geniusses. The most brilliant people on this planet got that same problem.

doja

• 'G'
  • atomic dog
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2009, 09:24:30 AM »
Quik ain't shit..he is a piru affiliate..quik always have been scary...tony lane , donzeely,pot,nuke,and pocket is real niggaz from trees..ask quik why him and eiht ain't neva knuckled up...quik ain't neva shot shit..you were a local hood dj...that got oppurtunity to rap...I bet quik ain been to compton in years.....

seriously i aint never heard of quik kncklin up anybody cept his sister

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2009, 09:32:12 AM »
Naw, Quik knuckld up wit dude at the Club El Rey that night all hell broke loose. Also, I know he fought some dudes out in indianapolis,in too.
Everybody is wondering what Barack is going to do for us for the next 8 years, what are you going to do for yourself the next 8 years?

lil murda show

« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2009, 10:03:14 AM »
Somebody done lit Quik fuse, I can't even blame him tho, I ain't even a westcoast nigg, Im Chi-town till I die. Black Disciple Nation BDN all day.Chi invented gang banging.  I fill Quik to when you try to be friendly and niggaz try to play you like a hoestud, yu gotta remind thes marks about your past. I aint mad at cha!

your not a gangsta

gangs were invented in Maine

Fam, I was just making a statement that people take kindness for weakness...like you have just done. Gangs were no invented in maine...lames were invented in Maine. These Chicago streets built the Jungles out in Watts in the Cali streets. The Stones in LA, originated in Chi, do your history my friend. Maine invented crab cakes ya dig. Keep yo mouth closed on this topic. E-thug my azz, we frying noodles out here  in Chicago, please belive me.
Ask about our projects, Halstead St, K-town, stick to the Eastcoast partner...ah yeah, RIP Big Stretch and E Money Bags!
u keep sayin chicago started gangbangin like u want a kookie or somethin,so what if they did!!! la started crips a bloods and aint "no jungles in watts" dumbass the jungles is in baldwin hills so stop talking like u know about killa kali...by tha way niggas is sayin kuzz and blood in chicago now!!!

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2009, 10:36:05 AM »
Lil Murda, my bad fam I thought the Jungles was in Watts my error.....your're error is the statment that niggaz saying blood and cuz out here. False statement joe! Chicago is the only city the bloods and crips have not been allowed to come in bcuz we aint having that shit. Its only 2 nations out here Folks and People dumb azz! Aint no crips or bloods out here, we aint New York, fam. Believe me when I tell u joe 8) Have a good day, fam. T rogers is a Chi-town nigga, don't ever get it twisted! 8)

lil murda show

« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2009, 10:44:27 AM »
Lil Murda, my bad fam I thought the Jungles was in Watts my error.....your're error is the statment that niggaz saying blood and cuz out here. False statement joe! Chicago is the only city the bloods and crips have not been allowed to come in bcuz we aint having that shit. Its only 2 nations out here Folks and People dumb azz! Aint no crips or bloods out here, we aint New York, fam. Believe me when I tell u joe 8) Have a good day, fam. T rogers is a Chi-town nigga, don't ever get it twisted! 8)
homie i know where t-rodgers is from and niggas is sayin kuzz,  i use to live in chi-town went to school out there and i go bakk on a regular basis,nigga from tha icceys is sayin kuzz do your research bruh ,im not sayin they crips but thats what its sounding like to me...i grew up on tha southside of chicago so u cant really tell me nothing,like i said they out there sayin kuzz and blood!!!

DPGC23

« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2009, 11:03:00 AM »
LAUGHIN@ THIS THREAD HAHA

WUTTTTTT

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2009, 11:32:01 AM »
homie i know where t-rodgers is from and niggas is sayin kuzz,  i use to live in chi-town went to school out there and i go bakk on a regular basis,nigga from tha icceys is sayin kuzz do your research bruh ,im not sayin they crips but thats what its sounding like to me...i grew up on tha southside of chicago so u cant really tell me nothing,like i said they out there sayin kuzz and blood!!!

I know where the icceys at too, right on state near the redline. Well to keep this thread from spillinover Ima say this, im plugged of 62nd and Calumet, Randolh Towers and Im tellin u maybe they talk like that in the icceys but we ain't talking that shit on my deck. Now that I think about it they do say blood in the harold icceys not because of cali bloods, if Im not mistaken they blood because its a small faction of GD's over there thats go by the name of DearBloods. They still Folks tho. And if you grew up on the southside then you know about terror town, motown, ragtown and the 100's. Its all good, we done went way off topic. Loyalty, joe. 8)

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2009, 11:35:47 AM »
Youza Gangsta --> No Im Not (cf. DJ Quik - Youza Gangsta)