Author Topic: DJ Quik Bringin The Piru In Himself Out  (Read 2118 times)

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: DJ Quik Bringin The Piru In Himself Out
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2009, 11:37:03 AM »
And to Lil murda next time you in town hit me up. I'll take you where some bustdowns at and go grab some Harold's Chicken!
Everybody is wondering what Barack is going to do for us for the next 8 years, what are you going to do for yourself the next 8 years?

SO PRUP

« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2009, 11:39:35 AM »
Somebody done lit Quik fuse, I can't even blame him tho, I ain't even a westcoast nigg, Im Chi-town till I die. Black Disciple Nation BDN all day.Chi invented gang banging.  I fill Quik to when you try to be friendly and niggaz try to play you like a hoestud, yu gotta remind thes marks about your past. I aint mad at cha!

your not a gangsta

gangs were invented in Maine

lmao

Klue

« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2009, 11:43:34 AM »
gangs were invented by the mafia.

Escrooge you know Inogenat who where on Trecherous Records ?

shit bangs hard...
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 11:48:39 AM by Klue »

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2009, 11:57:03 AM »
gangs were invented by the mafia.

Escrooge you know Inogenat who where on Trecherous Records ?

shit bangs hard...
Naw, this is Escrooge from Chicago Confidential Ent!/Chicago Outfit
Everybody is wondering what Barack is going to do for us for the next 8 years, what are you going to do for yourself the next 8 years?

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2009, 11:58:05 AM »
Somebody done lit Quik fuse, I can't even blame him tho, I ain't even a westcoast nigg, Im Chi-town till I die. Black Disciple Nation BDN all day.Chi invented gang banging.  I fill Quik to when you try to be friendly and niggaz try to play you like a hoestud, yu gotta remind thes marks about your past. I aint mad at cha!

your not a gangsta

lmao

My bad GANGBANGING was invented in Live Squads mother's bedroom! ;D

Robert Smalls

• Lil Geezy
  • "Fuck the opposition"
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM »
didnt quik diss ganbangin a couple of weeks ago..quik is a bitch..kurupt is a wanna be 60 who pays rent to the 60's to keep it 100..kurupt is alost philly nigga who got turned out like the other outta towners who originally are gangbang groupies..and i didnt see a video wit facials gettin done...but im sure quik got a facial and a wrap done..lil pretty ass nigga...like i said before..   QUIK AND EL DEBARGE WERE LOVERS..FACT....LMAO

Muhfukka

« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2009, 12:58:25 PM »
damn quik is a loser

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2009, 01:10:50 PM »
he watched the Gangland show on history channel lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2009, 01:14:17 PM »
Quik is hard for that shit that nigga was offended and somebody dun pissed'em off LOL But I think he's far from gay cause he can rock that faggot ass emo hairstyle and still look str8.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2009, 01:21:37 PM »

your not a gangsta

Fam, I was just making a statement that people take kindness for weakness...like you have just done. Gangs were no invented in maine...lames were invented in Maine. These Chicago streets built the Jungles out in Watts in the Cali streets. The Stones in LA, originated in Chi, do your history my friend. Maine invented crab cakes ya dig. Keep yo mouth closed on this topic. E-thug my azz, we frying noodles out here  in Chicago, please belive me.
Ask about our projects, Halstead St, K-town, stick to the Eastcoast partner...ah yeah, RIP Big Stretch and E Money Bags!
u keep sayin chicago started gangbangin like u want a kookie or somethin,so what if they did!!! la started crips a bloods and aint "no jungles in watts" dumbass the jungles is in baldwin hills so stop talking like u know about killa kali...by tha way niggas is sayin kuzz and blood in chicago now!!!

lol, do your history, Gang bangin' came from Europe in the 1600's...... it's older than you could possibly understand...

about the Quik thang, dont don't sound like Quik, I mean it does, but it don't.....

But then again, like someone else on here said, Quik is prone to mood swings, and Quik has had a problem wit niggas callin him a Fag for years.... so maybe he finally reached a boiling point? ? ?
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

2euce 7even

« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2009, 01:28:19 PM »
BULLETIN POSTED BY QUIK A FEW MINUTES AGO ON MYSPACE:

Date:  May 18, 2009 5:31 PM
Subject:  People Got Me Fucked Up!

Body:  Look yall, i understand everybody is entitled to their opinion, but all this talk about me gettin facials on youtube and me and kurupt actin homo and shit...on Piru, i have whooped on niggas that said that shit in person. i keep a p••••l on me for haters. I ALSO BELIEVE THAT IF YOU MAN ENOUGH TO SAY SOMETHING ONCE, YOU WILL SAY IT AGAIN ON SIGHT. EVEN IF IT MEANS YOU GON CATCH AN OLD FASHIONED BEAT DOWN-PIRU!

look at my past. fightin & shoot-outs and bangin and shit.

ive become a real gunner over the years. i've had every gun you could imagine, and i have the right to bear arms. Compton taught me how to not die. Bottom Line. With that said, if ANYBODY wants problems with me personally, i aint hard to find. But I'll be Goddamn if you think you gon say some off the wall shit to me and you not gon get dealt with! and if it goes further, YOU CAN GET DEAD LIKE ANYBODY ELSE! R.I.P HATERS-KILL YOURSELVES TODAY! THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY...TAKE IT. BETTER OFF DEAD MUTHAFUCKAS.

W/S TTPiru Gang 400 BLK. SPRUCE ST. B4 THE INTERNET.

you know what it is...dont get it fucked up.
BLOOD GANG WORLDWIDE

sooo whoop ta dis!!!!!BRRRRRRRRAT!

but lol @ quik 4 even payin attenshun what all these suckas say..

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2009, 01:29:55 PM »

your not a gangsta

Fam, I was just making a statement that people take kindness for weakness...like you have just done. Gangs were no invented in maine...lames were invented in Maine. These Chicago streets built the Jungles out in Watts in the Cali streets. The Stones in LA, originated in Chi, do your history my friend. Maine invented crab cakes ya dig. Keep yo mouth closed on this topic. E-thug my azz, we frying noodles out here  in Chicago, please belive me.
Ask about our projects, Halstead St, K-town, stick to the Eastcoast partner...ah yeah, RIP Big Stretch and E Money Bags!
u keep sayin chicago started gangbangin like u want a kookie or somethin,so what if they did!!! la started crips a bloods and aint "no jungles in watts" dumbass the jungles is in baldwin hills so stop talking like u know about killa kali...by tha way niggas is sayin kuzz and blood in chicago now!!!

lol, do your history, Gang bangin' came from Europe in the 1600's...... it's older than you could possibly understand...

about the Quik thang, dont don't sound like Quik, I mean it does, but it don't.....

But then again, like someone else on here said, Quik is prone to mood swings, and Quik has had a problem wit niggas callin him a Fag for years.... so maybe he finally reached a boiling point? ? ?

lol at gangbangin came from europe in the 1600s, this whole concept of gangs is no different than how nations came into power. might as well say theres been gangbangin since the birth of the first nations.

the homies step dad was in ttp and that fo said quik was mad tigger happy.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

2euce 7even

« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2009, 01:48:33 PM »
shit-talkin-cowards aint worth your nerves quik..keep bangin that music and fuck the haters..if some1 steps 2 u in real life..then you can get yo bang on but not on msg-boards..its kinda childish..

LOONEY N HACK: STOP BEEFIN  :nawty:

Muhfukka

« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2009, 02:05:42 PM »
looney what is wrong with you why are you always thinking about gangbanging. your a little asian kid from a nice suburban town in the valley, just let that shit go and learn how to work on computers or something

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2009, 02:29:09 PM »
looney what is wrong with you why are you always thinking about gangbanging. your a little asian kid from a nice suburban town in the valley, just let that shit go and learn how to work on computers or something

lol, comin from the guy that gets stabbed by a bunch of 6th grade bangers.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.