Author Topic: DJ Quik Bringin The Piru In Himself Out  (Read 2112 times)

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: DJ Quik Bringin The Piru In Himself Out
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2009, 02:37:48 PM »
Simmer down fellaz, this aint about us itz about Quik wild'in out!
Everybody is wondering what Barack is going to do for us for the next 8 years, what are you going to do for yourself the next 8 years?

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2009, 02:53:32 PM »
Quik never was a Piru he said it himself in an interview, too bad i have good memory, he said he was affiliated somehow, hanging with pirus  but at no point did he gang bang.He wasn't "active" in any way shape or form.

I don't know why dude lies everynow and then maybe he's got a complex about it.
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2009, 03:02:30 PM »
Quik never was a Piru he said it himself in an interview, too bad i have good memory, he said he was affiliated somehow, hanging with pirus  but at no point did he gang bang.He wasn't "active" in any way shape or form.

I don't know why dude lies everynow and then maybe he's got a complex about it.

the homies step dad was up in TTP with quik, he was in the hood. its pretty obvious in the songs "this for the niggas in the TTP, the niggas that look up to me"  obviously he put in work or has some juice.

but dogg, if you chill with foos in the hood, its the same shit your gonna get rolled up on, shot up, and when ur homies get into shit your gonna be rollin wit  them too. might as well be in the hood.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

2euce 7even

« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2009, 03:28:56 PM »
looney what is wrong with you why are you always thinking about gangbanging. your a little asian kid from a nice suburban town in the valley, just let that shit go and learn how to work on computers or something

lol, comin from the guy that gets stabbed by a bunch of 6th grade bangers.

:o
he was in the hood. its pretty obvious in the songs "this for the niggas in the TTP, the niggas that look up to me"  obviously he put in work or has some juice.

but dogg, if you chill with foos in the hood, its the same shit your gonna get rolled up on, shot up, and when ur homies get into shit your gonna be rollin wit  them too. might as well be in the hood.

yep.

acgrundy

« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2009, 09:08:20 PM »
lol looks like quik got all drunk and hopped on the net again...no more drunk myspacing quik hahaha

Quik is cool and all, and I like his music, but as far as him saying some shit about fighting...the dude is small as fuck...who fucking cares if he is a gang banger...you can take some farm boy from Iowa who never seen a hood in his life and he could whoop on quik.

westside159

« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2009, 11:20:28 PM »
Quik ain't shit..he is a piru affiliate..quik always have been scary...tony lane , donzeely,pot,nuke,and pocket is real niggaz from trees..ask quik why him and eiht ain't neva knuckled up...quik ain't neva shot shit..you were a local hood dj...that got oppurtunity to rap...I bet quik ain been to compton in years.....

yeah tell these dj quik stans , that he is not tight anymore , that shit done gone & passed away a longtime ago ... real talk

westside159

« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2009, 11:24:19 PM »
thats why Quik cant even go bacc to denver  , he used to get beat up and called out alot bacc in his so called gangsta days , he did a show in denver one time and got beat up ..

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2009, 12:28:54 AM »
BULLETIN POSTED BY QUIK A FEW MINUTES AGO ON MYSPACE:

Date:  May 18, 2009 5:31 PM
Subject:  People Got Me Fucked Up!

Body:  Look yall, i understand everybody is entitled to their opinion, but all this talk about me gettin facials on youtube and me and kurupt actin homo and shit...on Piru, i have whooped on niggas that said that shit in person. i keep a p••••l on me for haters. I ALSO BELIEVE THAT IF YOU MAN ENOUGH TO SAY SOMETHING ONCE, YOU WILL SAY IT AGAIN ON SIGHT. EVEN IF IT MEANS YOU GON CATCH AN OLD FASHIONED BEAT DOWN-PIRU!

look at my past. fightin & shoot-outs and bangin and shit.

ive become a real gunner over the years. i've had every gun you could imagine, and i have the right to bear arms. Compton taught me how to not die. Bottom Line. With that said, if ANYBODY wants problems with me personally, i aint hard to find. But I'll be Goddamn if you think you gon say some off the wall shit to me and you not gon get dealt with! and if it goes further, YOU CAN GET DEAD LIKE ANYBODY ELSE! R.I.P HATERS-KILL YOURSELVES TODAY! THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY...TAKE IT. BETTER OFF DEAD MUTHAFUCKAS.

W/S TTPiru Gang 400 BLK. SPRUCE ST. B4 THE INTERNET.

you know what it is...dont get it fucked up.
BLOOD GANG WORLDWIDE

lol what an idiot, he should grow up.

but lol @ quik 4 even payin attenshun what all these suckas say..
i don't think you can lol about that, as you deleted your own account in the past, after getting mocked by half of this forum  :laugh:
that's gangsta  8)

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2009, 12:30:58 AM »
Unaware to Quik, who was down with Tree Top Piru Bloods, Denver was full of Rollin' 30 Crips. A bunch of those Crips went to the Quik show and started throwing up signs and throwing stuff on stage at Quik and his crew. Agitated, Quik picked up a 40 oz. bottle and smashed it in some dude's face. Quik spent that night in jail... he even said that cops were asking for his autograph to give to their kids.

http://www.coloradohiphopblog.com/2007/04/dj-quik-speak-on-denver-bedz-slammin.html

Elano

« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2009, 04:04:20 AM »
Quik is cool and all, and I like his music, but as far as him saying some shit about fighting...the dude is small as fuck...who fucking cares if he is a gang banger...you can take some farm boy from Iowa who never seen a hood in his life and he could whoop on quik.
sure  ;D

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2009, 06:37:04 AM »
I bet quik went through more gang related hard time shit than all yall

I knw dat post is kinda childish 4 his age

but its true dat QUik has' been there done that'

Right now gangbangin shit aint like back in early 90s

sum yall actin like hardcore gangbanger on the net but come on, you know who you are

real ones knw how to keep their mouth shut and keep it true

Robert Smalls

• Lil Geezy
  • "Fuck the opposition"
« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2009, 10:41:08 AM »
Quik ain't been thru shit....jus ran into a o/g from tree's "ricky henry" bonafied ttp member.. says david ain't did shit...he says since quik bangin so hard..slide to the hood an rep like he reppin on myspace..

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2009, 11:47:34 AM »
Quik ain't been thru shit....jus ran into a o/g from tree's "ricky henry" bonafied ttp member.. says david ain't did shit...he says since quik bangin so hard..slide to the hood an rep like he reppin on myspace..

ran into him where? you in South Carolina...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2009, 03:32:09 PM »

ran into him where? you in South Carolina...

lmao
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

2euce 7even

« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2009, 03:44:02 PM »
Quik ain't shit..he is a piru affiliate..quik always have been scary...tony lane , donzeely,pot,nuke,and pocket is real niggaz from trees..ask quik why him and eiht ain't neva knuckled up...quik ain't neva shot shit..you were a local hood dj...that got oppurtunity to rap...I bet quik ain been to compton in years.....

yeah tell these dj quik stans , that he is not tight anymore , that shit done gone & passed away a longtime ago ... real talk

gyeah...  ::)

eiht stans.