Poll

HYPOTHETICALLY WOULD YOU TAKE TO A RAVE AND LATER FUCK IN A NISSAN ALTIMA !!!!!

FLOYD
1 (50%)
GIGI BERRY
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: FLOYD OR GIGI BERRY  (Read 450 times)

universe

Re: FLOYD OR GIGI BERRY
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2009, 09:58:55 PM »
well, whatever you do, if you decide to fuck floyd, just make sure you get on top because no human body was meant to handle having that amount of weight on top of it.

ESPECIALLY A JEW FROM IRAQ. SHIT ISN'T KOSHER.

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2009, 12:57:32 AM »
Floydness in her better days.......but right now, I don't even know anymore.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2009, 02:29:06 AM »
this looks interesting... someone fill me in

Moe

« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2009, 05:33:26 AM »
this looks interesting... someone fill me in
the general consensus is that floyd is fat and ugly. this is a thread mocking that common knowledge.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2009, 08:16:06 AM »
DEAR NIK,

YOU KNOW I'M JUST MESSING WITH YOU.

I'M HAPPY YOU FOUND A GIRL THAT'S RIGHT FOR YOU.

YOUR FRIENEMY,
KAIN

how do you know if i'm even with floyd? lol. this aint a tabloid magazine, kain...get outta here with that gossipin' 'bout peoples personal lives bullshit.

NIK IS A CLOWN AND A FRAUD.
says the fag who asks dudes to take their pics down because he can't stop starin into their eyes... :-X
SAYS JAFAR, YOU AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND DON'T HAVE BLANK STARES ON YOUR FACE.
JUST HORRIBLE FEATURES.
id snatch your bitch in a minute......................
edit: nevermind, you fuck with gigi berry's.

YOU IMPLIED IT IN THE OTHER THREAD

AND I SAW A PIC OF YOU HUGGIN THAT BEAR.

implied what? again, shes about a billion times hotter than your fetish, Gigi Berry, so give it up...MAN UP AND HANDLE YO SHITN 818 STEEZ

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2009, 08:17:31 AM »

AND..didnt he say they been together since high school?

LOL @ nik trying to act like floyd isnt his girl. :D

you're one stupid bitch...probably never had a girlfriend in your life based on the way you think.

"didnt he say they went out in high school? you can never be single after that, liar!"

LMAO

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2009, 08:18:40 AM »
Floydness in her better days.......but right now, I don't even know anymore.

Floyd looks better now than when you saw her...KAIN is just mad that he likes transexuals

JAZ

« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2009, 09:25:15 AM »
well, its pretty fucking hard to look worse that on that picture of her that got posted on here.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2009, 03:23:45 PM »

you're one stupid bitch...probably never had a girlfriend in your life based on the way you think.

"didnt he say they went out in high school? you can never be single after that, liar!"

LMAO

LMAO you mad?  im sorry if i struck a nerve.  LMAO

its OK if youre a chubby chaser! lmaoooooo

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2009, 03:31:25 PM »

LMAO

i'm not mad, you were just being retarded. LOL. you acted as if i said something unbelievable, so i assume youve never been in the situation..Floyd was actually not chubby at all when we first dated, so i wouldnt exactly be a chubby chaser, would i?...still, better chubby pussy than no pussy at all, which seems to be the situation you're stuck in right now.

lets see pics of you with fine girls, wykid...or any members on this site talkin shit, for that matter. id LOVE to see that. LOL.

Roccy

« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2009, 03:33:41 PM »
well, whatever you do, if you decide to fuck floyd, just make sure you get on top because no human body was meant to handle having that amount of weight on top of it.

lol, does this have anything to do with her being an eye witness to you gettin owned on the court??
how it really goes down..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2009, 03:36:02 PM »
^LOL...you shoulda seen grundy..dude was like a creep from one of Chris Hansen's "To Catch a Predator" shows. he knows damn well he wishes he had the nuts to holler at a female like floyd.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2009, 03:38:26 PM »

LMAO

i'm not mad, you were just being retarded. LOL. you acted as if i said something unbelievable, so i assume youve never been in the situation..Floyd was actually not chubby at all when we first dated, so i wouldnt exactly be a chubby chaser, would i?...still, better chubby pussy than no pussy at all, which seems to be the situation you're stuck in right now.

lets see pics of you with fine girls, wykid...or any members on this site talkin shit, for that matter. id LOVE to see that. LOL.

lmaoo

ive had 2 girlfriends in my life.  thats it. and this was back in jr high and HS, and you know what?  it was fucking drama non stop.  im 21 years of age.  i dont need a girlfriend or a serious relationship.   im in the prime of my sex life, so why the fuck would i want to be tied down to any one pussy?  

and naa, i dont need to put up my business up on some fucking website like you to try n prove..whatever it is YOU tried to prove when you posted em up! haha

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2009, 03:56:39 PM »

LMAO

lmaoo

ive had 2 girlfriends in my life.  thats it. and this was back in jr high and HS, and you know what?  it was fucking drama non stop.  im 21 years of age.  i dont need a girlfriend or a serious relationship.   im in the prime of my sex life, so why the fuck would i want to be tied down to any one pussy?  

and naa, i dont need to put up my business up on some fucking website like you to try n prove..whatever it is YOU tried to prove when you posted em up! haha

u speak the real, but why do u think i post shit up to prove points? i post shit up to share...im not gunna lie and say i broke up with someone if i didnt. you have to realize, this site revolves around me, and more than half the info on here about my life is fabricated. dont believe the hype..and even if the stalkers did find good pics of floyd, theyd only choose to post up the bad ones. that's who they are. like Kool Keith said, their exaggeration perpetration levels are at exaggerating full speed.

universe

« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2009, 04:08:04 PM »
NIK STOP DEFENDING FLOYD IF SHE'S NOT YOUR GIRL :-\

LET ROCCO HIT IT.