Author Topic: WHAT TOPPING SHOULD I GET ON PIZZA ???  (Read 418 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: WHAT TOPPING SHOULD I GET ON PIZZA ???
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2009, 08:00:09 AM »
yall motherfuckers need to go to sleep!! haha

pfft, if you ever come down this way, you gotta hit up Numero Uno...you will not be disappointed.  their wings aint half bad either :D

u talkin bout Pizzaria Uno? Cus that shit is nationwide...but yeah, its good.  You ever been to BJ's? Im sure they got it in LA also.

na, two different companies. ive heard of BJs, never hit it up tho, any good?

BJ's deep dish pizzas are off the chain! If you find one in your area you should check em out.  They got this one, that i always fuck with. It got cream cheese, alfredo sauce, artichoke hearts, and tomatos....then I add chicken to it.  Sounds wierd but the shit is good.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2009, 09:13:41 AM »
peperoni and olives yeeeaaaa

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2009, 10:57:30 AM »
I've been on a pepperoni and chicken pizza kick.  don't know how it started.  btw, the garlic butter sauce at papa johns is the shit!

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2009, 11:05:13 AM »
I've been on a pepperoni and chicken pizza kick.  don't know how it started.  btw, the garlic butter sauce at papa johns is the shit!

yeah it is...nothin like dippin your oh so healthy pizza into a tub of 100% fat lol

On a side note, ive always wanted to buy a bunch of those garlic butter cups and use em to cook with.  Eggs would prolly be off the chain cooked in that.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"