Author Topic: Tomorrow I will become a college graduate...  (Read 2606 times)

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
Re: Tomorrow I will become a college graduate...
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2009, 11:00:55 AM »
Congrats sikotic.......... who is  that in your picture...............and for some reason you look mad young in that pic........... as if your getting younger as time pass on some The Curious Case of Benjamin Button type shit..... you takin break or hopping right back into it?
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2009, 11:02:33 AM »
Regardless of what people say, on average people with college degrees earn at least 10 grand more a year than those without one :-X

Good job sik what was your major again? im guessing bio
lol why do you keep reiterating that. its as if youre scare that its not true , so you keep saying it to make you feel secure

lol to keep haters like you at bay. Yall hate too much on college degrees because of your bitterness
10K? not that big of a gap........not to mention most of ya got student loans to pay off..........not to mention a good majority dont even finish because ya party and do drugs............ how long you think you will last frat boy?
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

so fuck you." - Pac

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2009, 11:03:59 AM »
Congrats Sik, good luck on getting into med school.  I see you all draped up in your av, you graduate at the top of your class?

My pops always told me that my degree is something that no one can take away from me. 
awwwwww the typical caucasian materialistic mentality............. they can take a degree away from you.............. but its whats inside your DOME they can not take away from you.........

so fuck you." - Pac

Sparegeez

« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2009, 11:16:06 AM »
Regardless of what people say, on average people with college degrees earn at least 10 grand more a year than those without one :-X

lol why do you keep reiterating that. its as if youre scare that its not true , so you keep saying it to make you feel secure

lol to keep haters like you at bay. Yall hate too much on college degrees because of your bitterness
10K? not that big of a gap........not to mention most of ya got student loans to pay off..........not to mention a good majority dont even finish because ya party and do drugs............ how long you think you will last frat boy?

your pessimistic attitude will get you no where job. your own job reflects who you are, straight up hater

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2009, 11:18:16 AM »

your pessimistic attitude will get you no where job. your own job reflects who you are, straight up hater
funny how you couldnt touch on what eye said...........awww the  grim reality

so fuck you." - Pac

Sparegeez

« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2009, 11:25:05 AM »

funny how you couldnt touch on what eye said...........awww the  grim reality

Theres no point fool your ignorance is way over the top. LOL at u thinking imma really drop out. college is too much fun sorry i cant say the same about your life

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2009, 11:26:51 AM »
Naw, college degrees are a good thing IF you do what youre supposed to with em. The problem is, alot of kids go get degrees and think thats it....I have a degree, Im gonna get paid now. The reality of it is that the degree is only ONE step to being successful. There are a TON of other steps after that.  A lot of people arent prepared for the fact that you graduate from Law School, and you get to be a Law Clerk when you get out of school lol.  Or you get a business degree, and you get to work in a mail room when you get out.  Not to mention, a lotta people spend so much time and effort in school that they dont bother to get any relevant work experience while they are IN school. So then when they graduate, they have a nice new degree...but struggle to get hired.  Either way, good shit Sikotic. You dont strike me as the kinda dude thats gonna fuck it off anyways.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OchoCinco

« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2009, 11:33:42 AM »
props Sik, u do look especially young in that pic, that ur girl with u?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2009, 01:12:39 PM »
Congrats Sik, good luck on getting into med school.  I see you all draped up in your av, you graduate at the top of your class?

My pops always told me that my degree is something that no one can take away from me. 
awwwwww the typical caucasian materialistic mentality............. they can take a degree away from you.............. but its whats inside your DOME they can not take away from you.........

Ironically the devil has fully gotten inside your dome homeboy.  You can't stop obsessing over them and somehow manage to bring them into every conversation. 

You probably wouldn't last a semester in college bro, especially if you lived on campus.  Way too much diversity and free thought for your feeble mind to handle.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2009, 06:08:22 PM »

Ironically the devil has fully gotten inside your dome homeboy.  You can't stop obsessing over them and somehow manage to bring them into every conversation. 

You probably wouldn't last a semester in college bro, especially if you lived on campus.  Way too much diversity and free thought for your feeble mind to handle.
dont be mad because eye made more sense than your daddy .

You Dad: your degree is something no one can take from you

eye say not true because its a piece of paper

what eye say is............ the knowledge in your DOME is something no one can ever take away from you.

now which one makes more sense

so fuck you." - Pac

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2009, 08:02:38 PM »
dam, yall even managed to ruin siks graduation thread. 

shame on yall. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2009, 09:01:27 PM »

what eye say is............ the knowledge in your DOME is something no one can ever take away from you.

Are you really this stupid?  Do you think I meant to physically steal some sheet of paper from me?  Like some dude is gonna break into my house and gank my diploma and all the sudden it's like I didn't even graduate...I don't even know where my diploma is, it's in some box in storage.  He was referring to the accomplishment of graduating college, not some stupid piece of paper.

And I stand by my statement that you wouldn't make it in college anyway...weren't you on here one time frontin like you were a lawyer or some shit?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2009, 09:05:22 PM »
thats waz up
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2009, 09:09:40 PM »

Are you really this stupid?  Do you think I meant to physically steal some sheet of paper from me?  Like some dude is gonna break into my house and gank my diploma and all the sudden it's like I didn't even graduate...I don't even know where my diploma is, it's in some box in storage.  He was referring to the accomplishment of graduating college, not some stupid piece of paper.

And I stand by my statement that you wouldn't make it in college anyway...weren't you on here one time frontin like you were a lawyer or some shit?
But isnt that paper the accomplishment of graduating?? youre running out of things to say....... okay well since you are stuck on the paper.......... all it takes is something to wipe away your records of ever completing college on the computer....... NOW WHAT? just face it........ mine makes more sense........

wow now this is something new......... fronting like eye am a lawyer.......... now the question is are you really that stupid?

so fuck you." - Pac

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2009, 09:48:35 PM »
I want to go to Law School when I finish at Sac St. but my transcripts from my junior college are terrible so I need to take as many courses as possible to raise my overall GPA, that is why I am adding another major after next semester.  No fun but to reach my dream I am going to do everything possible.
Bust you ass, man. Schools can't ignore you forever if you show you got drive. Besides, I need a lawyer to handle my malpractice shit.

do u need a Public Relations rep as well?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!