Author Topic: Tomorrow I will become a college graduate...  (Read 2605 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Tomorrow I will become a college graduate...
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2009, 10:01:25 PM »

Are you really this stupid?  Do you think I meant to physically steal some sheet of paper from me?  Like some dude is gonna break into my house and gank my diploma and all the sudden it's like I didn't even graduate...I don't even know where my diploma is, it's in some box in storage.  He was referring to the accomplishment of graduating college, not some stupid piece of paper.

And I stand by my statement that you wouldn't make it in college anyway...weren't you on here one time frontin like you were a lawyer or some shit?

But isnt that paper the accomplishment of graduating?? youre running out of things to say....... okay well since you are stuck on the paper.......... all it takes is something to wipe away your records of ever completing college on the computer....... NOW WHAT? just face it........ mine makes more sense........

wow now this is something new......... fronting like eye am a lawyer.......... now the question is are you really that stupid?

Hell no the paper isn't the accomplishment of graduating.  The accomplishment of graduating is the fact that I know what I went through, how much studying and work I put in.  Everybody that knows me knows all that.  I don't give a damn how many computers crash, nothing can take that away.  The other accomplishment is the fact that I've been successful in my career. 

You don't get it Job, and you won't ever get it until you work your way out of whatever small block you've been staying on your entire life.  I've asked you numerous times what you do for a living, how many different places have you ever lived / visited, etc but you always side step.  Maybe it's because you're on welfare or something and you're ashamed because that would fly in the face of your criticism of the devil seeing as how he subsidizes your defeatist attitude.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2009, 10:48:06 PM »
Jrome and the Niggers beef is boring...

anyways SIK... when are  you and Queen gonna make it official?

when are we gonna see a SIK jr.?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2009, 11:44:21 PM »
Sik jr.....that sounds like an afternoon program block on Spike TV that competes with Nick Jr.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sikotic™

« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2009, 01:35:49 AM »
props Sik, u do look especially young in that pic, that ur girl with u?
Thanks, man. Yeah, that was my girl int he picture. I do look young as hell on that picture probably because all the stress is off my mind at the moment lol.

As for the importance of a colelge education: it all depends on what you do. I'm not one of those motherfuckers that will sit there and tell you that you gotta have one to succeed, becasuse it's not true. However, it is true that it is a good back-up to have inthe event that the dream you have doesn't come about (and that does occur to the majority).

But it all depends on what you wanna do. For example: if you pla on getting into broadcasting or some kind of verbal media like that, you're wasting your fucking time going to college for that shit. Experience and creativity is what you're gonna need to succeed. No amount of school can improve that.

If you're going into something such as law or medicine then you are gonna have to stay in the system and work your ass off to prove your worth.

You can make as much money as you want as long as you can convince someone to pay you a ton of cash. Lots of educated people make dirt compared to people that don't even have diplomas/GEDs. It's just the way you handle your shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2009, 01:36:39 AM »
Sik jr.....that sounds like an afternoon program block on Spike TV that competes with Nick Jr.
LOL...the misses and I have been talking about it. I wanna be financially stable so that I can provide for my seed, namsayin?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

universe

« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2009, 02:30:32 AM »
YO SIKOTIC DID YOU GET ANY GIFTS ? ?

Sikotic™

« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2009, 02:39:42 AM »
I'm not the sentimental type. I told people not to get shit for me. My uncle ended up buying my ass a new iPod which was needed so I changed my policy n gifts  ;D

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc555

« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2009, 02:40:40 AM »
Now you can CPR while listening to some Lionel Ritchie

universe

« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2009, 02:48:20 AM »
I'm not the sentimental type. I told people not to get shit for me. My uncle ended up buying my ass a new iPod which was needed so I changed my policy n gifts  ;D

SINCE YOU AIN'T SENTIMENTAL, RETURN THAT SHIT.

WAIT FOR THE NEW IPHONE COMING OUT IN JUNE.

BASE MODEL RUMORED AT $99.

I GOT TO GET ME THAT SUPREME PIFF THOUGH.

Sikotic™

« Reply #54 on: May 21, 2009, 02:51:17 AM »

SINCE YOU AIN'T SENTIMENTAL, RETURN THAT SHIT.

WAIT FOR THE NEW IPHONE COMING OUT IN JUNE.

BASE MODEL RUMORED AT $99.

I GOT TO GET ME THAT SUPREME PIFF THOUGH.
I would, but I'm stuck in a Verizon contract. I just got the new Samsung Alias 2 form them and that shit is pretty sick. Definitely not on the iPhone's level though.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

universe

« Reply #55 on: May 21, 2009, 02:58:07 AM »
HEY WELL, AT LEAST YOU AIN'T USING A PAY PHONE :laugh:

Sikotic™

« Reply #56 on: May 21, 2009, 02:59:07 AM »
I would if they didn;t all disappear. I stay with a stack of quarters just in case the day comes when our cell phones don't work.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #57 on: May 21, 2009, 06:28:14 AM »

Are you really this stupid?  Do you think I meant to physically steal some sheet of paper from me?  Like some dude is gonna break into my house and gank my diploma and all the sudden it's like I didn't even graduate...I don't even know where my diploma is, it's in some box in storage.  He was referring to the accomplishment of graduating college, not some stupid piece of paper.

And I stand by my statement that you wouldn't make it in college anyway...weren't you on here one time frontin like you were a lawyer or some shit?

But isnt that paper the accomplishment of graduating?? youre running out of things to say....... okay well since you are stuck on the paper.......... all it takes is something to wipe away your records of ever completing college on the computer....... NOW WHAT? just face it........ mine makes more sense........

wow now this is something new......... fronting like eye am a lawyer.......... now the question is are you really that stupid?

Hell no the paper isn't the accomplishment of graduating.  The accomplishment of graduating is the fact that I know what I went through, how much studying and work I put in.  Everybody that knows me knows all that.  I don't give a damn how many computers crash, nothing can take that away.  The other accomplishment is the fact that I've been successful in my career. 

You don't get it Job, and you won't ever get it until you work your way out of whatever small block you've been staying on your entire life.  I've asked you numerous times what you do for a living, how many different places have you ever lived / visited, etc but you always side step.  Maybe it's because you're on welfare or something and you're ashamed because that would fly in the face of your criticism of the devil seeing as how he subsidizes your defeatist attitude.

nigga studying and work you put in............. man they did this survey which showed majority of students cheat in college...... and how many times eye told you if you going to ask me about what eye do etc..........you better answer tell me what you do and the places you visited first................dont be coming on here asking shit like eye got to measure up to you........like you some boss behind a desk, and eye am trying to get a job. asking me about places eye visited shit........... like if you dont visit a certain amount a places that shows anything.... but wait eye thought eye was trying to be a lawyer......... so why dont you go with that..........and the welfare thing too and ride with those.......
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #58 on: May 21, 2009, 10:36:15 AM »

nigga studying and work you put in............. man they did this survey which showed majority of students cheat in college...... and how many times eye told you if you going to ask me about what eye do etc..........you better answer tell me what you do and the places you visited first................dont be coming on here asking shit like eye got to measure up to you........like you some boss behind a desk, and eye am trying to get a job. asking me about places eye visited shit........... like if you dont visit a certain amount a places that shows anything.... but wait eye thought eye was trying to be a lawyer......... so why dont you go with that..........and the welfare thing too and ride with those.......

Survey?  Negro I'm gonna take a survey and come back to you w/ my results.  Statistics, surveys, and polls are all biased.  Numbers can be manipulated to tell any story you want.  So drop that shit as a legit arguement.  I've lived all over the US in major cities and tiny ass towns.  Cincinnati (birthplace), Miami, Scottsdale, etc. all the way down to a tiny ass hick ass town for a couple years in Kansas.  I went to probably 15-20 schools from 1st to 12th grade.  All I know is how to get along wherever I am.  My career to this point has been in banking.  I was an Assistant Vice President and Commercial Lender at the age of 26 literally making multi million dollar deals.  I didn't personally know anyone my age in that position.  My base salary was $80k.  I resigned from that job back in March eventhough I've been mad successful at it.  I don't fundamentally agree w/ the banking system and am not going to be a part of it.

Why are you so paranoid about me asking you where you're from and what you've done?  I've never said anything like you have to measure up to me.  If you're feeling that way, then obviously you have a complex about it.  You ain't got nothin to be scared of, unless it's true that you've never left your block and are stuck in a cesspool of ignorance to the real world around you. 

And maybe I was wrong about you frontin about being a lawyer.  Might have you confused w/ hempside or some shit.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #59 on: May 21, 2009, 11:08:03 PM »
JOB OWNED