Author Topic: Haha...Busta saying that Joe Budden needs to get “slapped”  (Read 732 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: Haha...Busta saying that Joe Budden needs to get “slapped”
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2009, 04:23:39 PM »
not one of them have dissed budden in a rap style way.....proving budden right

Budden hasn't proved anything since he's been only talking about being better than Method Man. He needs to prove that he really is.

Exactly. Joe Buddens Albums don't even to compare to Method man's worst

I don't know, Padded Room was on another level. Until people go through Budden's entire discography (mixtapes, freestyles, albums, unreleased etc.), you can't judge the man.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2009, 05:20:27 PM »
not one of them have dissed budden in a rap style way.....proving budden right

Budden hasn't proved anything since he's been only talking about being better than Method Man. He needs to prove that he really is.

Exactly. Joe Buddens Albums don't even to compare to Method man's worst

I don't know, Padded Room was on another level. Until people go through Budden's entire discography (mixtapes, freestyles, albums, unreleased etc.), you can't judge the man.

lol yeah, exactly.

sounds like people heard "Pump It Up" & are judging this.

Mood Muzik 1,2 & 3, Halfway House & Padded Room! :o

thats a classic mixtape series, a classic street album & a classic album (to me).

how many times do i have to say it? times are different now, Meth is past prime. he can put out some dope music like he did on Blackout 2, but Budden is on top of the rap game right now.

it's not that Meth is bad by any means, it's just Budden is so much better. ;D

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2009, 05:27:12 PM »
This is one of those arguments that are give and take.

Like one could argue about Budden's flow being far weaker than Method's while saying Budden's lyrics being far superior than Method's.  At least, that's how I feel.  Game should give Budden some proper vocal training.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2009, 05:40:11 PM »

"Doesn't compare to Method Man's worst album" dude did you hear method man's last album? it was complete trash, come on now, padded room shits all over it, if padded room was a nation it would be china and method man's last album would be tibet.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2009, 05:50:26 PM »

"Doesn't compare to Method Man's worst album" dude did you hear method man's last album? it was complete trash, come on now, padded room shits all over it, if padded room was a nation it would be china and method man's last album would be tibet.

ROFL! Hahahahaha. +1!

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2009, 06:16:25 PM »
LOL at joe budden being at the top of the rap game.

grow up kid.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2009, 06:23:31 PM »

grow up kid.

He is right now. Out of the whole industry, besides the south, The Game, and the three headed monster over at Aftermath, he has the most hype going for him.

Al Bundy

« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2009, 06:28:11 PM »

grow up kid.

He is right now. Out of the whole industry, besides the south, The Game, and the three headed monster over at Aftermath, he has the most hype going for him.

lmao. I've never heard one person mention Joe Budden in real life.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2009, 06:29:28 PM »

grow up kid.

that's cuz u dont get out of your house much

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2009, 06:29:57 PM »

grow up kid.

hmmmm not really. id say canada's own drake has more hype then joe. you look over at datpiff.com and i garentee you will see drake in the top listened mixtape sections everyday.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2009, 06:31:51 PM »

grow up kid.

I hear him mentioned all the time. People picked up after Mood Muzik 3. Also, Drake? I'm not referring to just the net, Notorious T.D.A. I'm referring to the world as whole. Joe hasn't released a mixtape since 2008, plus none of his mixtapes were up for free download "legally". So, um yeah kind of a losing argument there.

Al Bundy

« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2009, 06:34:17 PM »

grow up kid.

that's cuz u dont get out of your house much

......... riiiight. you'd know this how?

Al Bundy

« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2009, 06:35:16 PM »

grow up kid.

I hear him mentioned all the time. People picked up after Mood Muzik 3. Also, Drake? I'm not referring to just the net, Notorious T.D.A. I'm referring to the world as whole. Joe hasn't released a mixtape since 2008, plus none of his mixtapes were up for free download "legally". So, um yeah kind of a losing argument there.

where do you live again?

i've heard drakes name get tossed around. mostly by bitches who want that best i ever had song

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2009, 06:36:19 PM »

grow up kid.

where do you live again?

i've heard drakes name get tossed around. mostly by bitches who want that best i ever had song

In the south. Lol. Don't prefer to get into location at this time. Most know him for either Thou Shall Not Fall or that catchy ass, but stupid song Pump It up.

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2009, 06:36:33 PM »
Legends of the Fall-offs LMFAO
Everybody is wondering what Barack is going to do for us for the next 8 years, what are you going to do for yourself the next 8 years?