Author Topic: Do you guys think Rick Ross deserves to be in Hip Hop considering his past?  (Read 544 times)

afgmafia

• 'G'
i just wanted to know wat my west coast niggas feel about this fake

his past as in him being a C.O. officer, personally i dont like it, it pisses me off knowing he has a place in hip hop, i dont give a fuck how many sick ass beats he has. If you guys think he should have a spot then thats sad cause it wud never be allowed in the 90's and itll just prove hip hop has taken a turn for the worst.

and if u dont care dat he was a C.O. officer and u bump his music then you dont listen to hip hop

I put this in allhiphop and everyone was like wtf does it matter wen does someone's past matter its all music and shit

i pray to god u guys dont disagree wit me

DTG Entertainment

Hip hop wasn't originally about snitches and bitches. So yes, I believe he does if he stops going on about a past that truly isn't his.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
smh

its just music. Hip-Hop isn't about being "real", its about storytellin, dope rhymes, and bumpin beats.

2/3 isnt bad

Roccy

lol, i trash his shit

not because he was an c.o officer but because hes shit.
how it really goes down..

DTG Entertainment

smh

its just music. Hip-Hop isn't about being "real", its about storytellin, dope rhymes, and bumpin beats.

2/3 isnt bad

Agreed. +1

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Well he lied about it, which makes it worse and he is still sticking by that lie. So all the Noreaga like rhymes of pushing coke and shit do contradict but yeah to each his own.

afgmafia

• 'G'
wowwwwwwwwwww
aiight w.e yo represent the BAWSE aka C.O. Officer

but just know u guys representing a fake

HIP HOP IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
smh

2/3 isnt bad

Agreed. +1

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
wowwwwwwwwwww

Never said I rep him, I have never bought a Rick Ross album in my life.

DTG Entertainment

wowwwwwwwwwww

He deserves to make his money, and how can you say we're representing a fake? There's a difference between rap and gangsta rap. You wanted our opinions and you got them. Don't go out like a bitch about it. Plus, Ross ain't hip hop. People like Common are hip hop. Rick Ross may have BEEN a C.O., but it's whatever. I don't even listen to the dudes music. Only songs I have heard from are Hustlin' and Mafia Music. So, before you start a thread, consider do you really want people's opinions or people up your ass agreeing with you.

Moe

wowwwwwwwwwww

get a life

Jaydc555

Anybody who paid money for his music should be sterilized

afgmafia

• 'G'
it aint that i want u to agree wit me its that ur opinions are liek sooo like fuk non hip hop lol truee hip hop fans know wat im talking about

first he lied about it

and then he told everyone he did it to feed his family

like yo hip hop in the 90's if u came up in the 90's and in the past u were a c.o. officer and now u a gangsta wit cigars out your mouth and shit do u think u wud be accepted **** outta here

but now wat u guys goin say u guys goin say o this aint 90's stop livin the past and try to diss me but this era is shit and hes part of it for u guys to bump a c.o. officer thats sad i mean **** he talking about livin like a gangster in his songs, but yo he didnt live like a gangster yet u support him cuz ooo his music is nicee fuck dat his music is lies wit great beats and he aint nice lyrically he aint shit he sent nas the usual suspects song wit his first verse got nas's verse on it den wrote his second verse, and he mentioned that it took him a long time to do the second verse cuz he had to keep up wit nas and nas styllll murdered him like yo dats sad if i get on a track wit nas and its my track and he lays his verse and i have till whenever to make a verse that keeps wit his and i do bad dat im sad like yo u guys reppin a fake just know that

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
it aint that i want u to agree wit me its that ur opinions are liek sooo like fuk non hip hop lol truee hip hop fans know wat im talking about

first he lied about it

and then he told everyone he did it to feed his family

like yo hip hop in the 90's if u came up in the 90's and in the past u were a c.o. officer and now u a gangsta wit cigars out your mouth and shit do u think u wud be accepted **** outta here

but now wat u guys goin say u guys goin say o this aint 90's stop livin the past and try to diss me but this era is shit and hes part of it for u guys to bump a c.o. officer thats sad i mean **** he talking about livin like a gangster in his songs, but yo he didnt live like a gangster yet u support him cuz ooo his music is nicee fuck dat his music is lies wit great beats and he aint nice lyrically he aint shit he sent nas the usual suspects song wit his first verse got nas's verse on it den wrote his second verse, and he mentioned that it took him a long time to do the second verse cuz he had to keep up wit nas and nas styllll murdered him like yo dats sad if i get on a track wit nas and its my track and he lays his verse and i have till whenever to make a verse that keeps wit his and i do bad dat im sad like yo u guys reppin a fake just know that

U asked a question and because some people's answers don't match what u say now we rep Rick Ross? It is what it is.

afgmafia

• 'G'
w.e not rep like bump his music then why u gotta be all technical and shit lol but ya if u blast his music like yo u shud know that he rapping about shit that are lies, i mean its like slim shady he raps about killing ppl in the weirdest ways its all fictional and shit but again, its fictional but its sick this niggas supposed gangster past is fictional   why? Because he was a C.O. officer