Author Topic: Do you guys think Rick Ross deserves to be in Hip Hop considering his past?  (Read 542 times)

Soopahigh

i dont care about his past and dont bump his music.
 ;)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
I hate to break it to you pal, but all those gangland stories by Nas and Mobb, and Biggie, etc were fucking fake too. These guys were nobody growing but pretend to be these hard mafioso like thugs and brag about it. The Firm was the epitome of it.

I think Rick Ross sucks because I think he sucks. I could care less what he did for a living because all gansta rap is fiction anyay. However since he did spend all that time in prison (a place Nas, Mobb, Biggie, or Jay never really spent any real time), at least Ross probably has seen real thugs in their most vulnerable and has heard stories and imitated a lifestyle he knows really well.

He's probably slapped around the hardeest dude on the block more than once because of the position he was in. Nas or Jay probably can't even show their face to the top guys in Queensbridge or Marcy.

LONDON!!!

• 'G'
I put this in 'allhiphop'

not to deviate from your topic, but how did you sign up for the allhiphop boards, i can't sign up properly, my sign up never gets validated?

Cali Climate

Rap is music for and by stupid niggers, why are we complaining when one stupid nigger gets caught lying about one issue, instead of 15000 others... like for instance, mafia ties, criminal past, wealth, sexual history, etc...I love the one dimensionality of rap fanatics.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Man I love this rap game
Mainly cuz its cool
To add a little spice to the life you've been through
Everyone exaggerates a tiny little bit
To make that shit sound more gangster than it really is

Mike Shinoda said it best

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol

Anybody who paid money for his music should be sterilized
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.