Author Topic: Lil Homiez-Death  (Read 443 times)

Underground Dogg

• Lil Geezy
  • Underground reviewer
Lil Homiez-Death
« on: October 15, 2002, 02:08:08 AM »
 :o
Ok, I reviewed this rap group this mornng, well 1am PT. They are an underground rap group and I have been doin underground reviews for the last couple of months and like 12am, I get a e-mail askin to review this group. And I was like ahh, This is a waste of time. Not alot of underground rappers are good, some are phony. Ok but so they sent me to Vitaminic.com and told me the album which is Death and the trak list andthe cd with tax is $16.15, a bit pricey. But I took in account that they dont have quality studio time ad things like that. The songs were mainly good, pretty strong flows, good singing. Some songs were weak, some stood out. But there is 16tracks on here and its there 1st album. But on the down-lw, this CD is a C+, with 5 tracks skippable, 5 great,(Death,Cant Live 2,Drop some more game,Your Boy is,THese are the times) and then 6 average to above average songs. Folks take in account the quality and the time they spent, I guess took them a year or so...But Is it worth the price ? I'll leave that up 2 you. Underground Dogg

Underground Dogg

• Lil Geezy
  • Underground reviewer
Re:Lil Homiez-Death
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2002, 03:08:58 AM »
sorry but this cd was a 3.75/5........Jason Branch shined in These are the times which was a breathless performance. Death where in the chorus he made ya miss ya dead homeboys. And some others. Shane Fogal did marvelous in We still got game on lockdown, Your Boy is, Ladies, Cant Live-2, and the other one ShayHaine...He's only on a couple tracks...nothing really great. Early graves for him and that song didnt make sense. But this was a great 1st album for ayone and if yall wanna check out this CD. go 2 vitainic.com and type In Death and look for albums. $16.15 with tax.