Author Topic: I know Dennis Haysbert and Bananas are up on the good life....  (Read 855 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: I know Dennis Haysbert and Bananas are up on the good life....
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2009, 03:51:45 PM »
hate trance.....love kickin it with my folks and fuckin with the bitches. none of my friends are "ravers", btw. LOL.

So you tell me you go to spots with music you hate and a place where you have no friends just to get near some pussy? That's not enjoyment to me. Sounds more like sacrifice.

I can sit back, smoke a cigar, drink some cognac and kick it with a bird brain bitch that I'ma fuck later on without having to listen to shitty repetitive music and the smell of male ass funk. But if you really do enjoy the music and the environment of a rave then that's all good too.

i go with the homies and i thizz, which makes the music tolerable and the environment crackin...all in all it's a fuckin chill ass time. youd like it too, i guarantee it. raves are nothing like what people imagine before experiencing it.

and bitches at raves are the downest. you can grab yourself 3 bitches and take all 3 back home together if u know whatsup.cant do that at just any party...and even if you could, it wouldnt be a sure thing, like it is at a rave...then again, maybe it's just the fact that i know how to get my way with the ladies, but i doubt it.. i seen some straight chumps hookin up with fine ass fees at raves. u should give it a go, foreal..PeACe

Jaydc555

« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2009, 03:54:22 PM »
I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that their drugged up?LOL

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2009, 03:55:52 PM »
hate trance.....love kickin it with my folks and fuckin with the bitches. none of my friends are "ravers", btw. LOL.

So you tell me you go to spots with music you hate and a place where you have no friends just to get near some pussy? That's not enjoyment to me. Sounds more like sacrifice.

I can sit back, smoke a cigar, drink some cognac and kick it with a bird brain bitch that I'ma fuck later on without having to listen to shitty repetitive music and the smell of male ass funk. But if you really do enjoy the music and the environment of a rave then that's all good too.

maybe it's just the fact that i know how to get my way with the ladies

no, its the drugs..
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Roccy

« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2009, 04:30:58 PM »
I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that their drugged up?LOL

youre both thizzin.

its like getting drunk at a party, and gettin with a drunk bitch.
how it really goes down..

JAZ

« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2009, 02:06:16 AM »
i actually am in frankfurt now.
why?
because im euro like that.

Big B

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2009, 02:47:56 PM »

no, its the drugs..

whatever does the trick 8)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2009, 05:07:44 PM »

i go with the homies and i thizz, which makes the music tolerable and the environment crackin...all in all it's a fuckin chill ass time. youd like it too, i guarantee it. raves are nothing like what people imagine before experiencing it.

and bitches at raves are the downest. you can grab yourself 3 bitches and take all 3 back home together if u know whatsup.cant do that at just any party...and even if you could, it wouldnt be a sure thing, like it is at a rave...then again, maybe it's just the fact that i know how to get my way with the ladies, but i doubt it.. i seen some straight chumps hookin up with fine ass fees at raves. u should give it a go, foreal..PeACe

I do that at the bar so i must be able to have an 8 some at a rave.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2009, 05:09:25 PM »

most likely, yes

Roccy

« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2009, 05:21:35 PM »

thats the idea.. LOL..
how it really goes down..

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2009, 07:01:09 PM »

no, its the drugs..

lol fuckin rapist...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Big B

« Reply #56 on: May 22, 2009, 07:08:53 PM »

no, its the drugs..

lol fuckin rapist...

Moe

« Reply #57 on: May 29, 2009, 08:00:59 PM »
^lol