Author Topic: Aight, who's the motherfucker named "Jason" who called me during my graduation?  (Read 189 times)

Sikotic™

I forgot to turn off my ring tone and when "Rasberry Beret" goes off while the Dean of the Science and Mathematics Department is giving a speech, it isn;t necessarily a good look.

Reveal yourself, "Jason"!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Cali Climate

man I love "Rasberry Beret", what happened to careless whisper?

Jaydc555

That's classy.This is a good basis for a thread for people just to now write funny moments like this involving ringtones.Case in point last thanksgiving in the middle of a big family dinner my one friend phones and I set his ring tone to six-2s weed and snorting.so were sitting in silence when all of a sudden...baby,I'm into weed and snorting powder

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
What? Can't you call him back and see who it is?

That's classy.This is a good basis for a thread for people just to now write funny moments like this involving ringtones.Case in point last thanksgiving in the middle of a big family dinner my one friend phones and I set his ring tone to six-2s weed and snorting.so were sitting in silence when all of a sudden...baby,I'm into weed and snorting powder

Hahaha, awesome.

kemizt

Sikotic™

man I love "Rasberry Beret", what happened to careless whisper?
I got that as my ringback. Insread of a dial tone when people call me. they get Careless Whisper. Calling me is an absolute experience.

LOL!

I had some nigga on the line asking me about Chicken McNiggets and the Laker game......which leads me to believe it was someone from NIK's posse.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

It was a blocked number.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kool Beenz

it wasent me Sik i was watching the game

Jaydc555

Man up and handle that shit weakling

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
It was a blocked number.

Push the government on the case. They'll hook you up with the bastard.

kemizt

Kool Beenz

Man up and handle that shit weakling

WORD THATS HOW WE HANDLE UP ON SHIT OVER HERE REPPIN DOPE

FUCK A HOODLAND HILLS NIGGA!!!!

universe

SIKOTIC THIS YOUR THEME MUSIC FUCKA RASBERRY BERET.

<a href="http://media.imeem.com/m/dEh-3PiyMO/aus=false" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://media.imeem.com/m/dEh-3PiyMO/aus=false</a>

Big B

wasn't me, i swear.

anyway, where are you going to medschool?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
lol damn; I better remember to turn the ringer off on my phone during my grad.
and congrats on graduating man!

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

wasn't me or any of the homies..but Lights did call you and left a message about miniature golf...LMAO