Author Topic: Cam sells 43k,gucci mane 14k  (Read 854 times)

Jaydc555

Cam sells 43k,gucci mane 14k
« on: May 20, 2009, 12:51:47 PM »
http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=46933.      Well radiotube it looks like the thing you use most (sales) to define how good an artist is just backfired on you because gucci flopped hard.Not that it should be surprising the guy can barely make two bars rhyme.

Al Bundy

Re: Cam sells 43k,gucci mane 14k
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2009, 01:34:14 PM »
it flopped because gucci isn't down with big cat records anymore and the cd was bullshit

Jaydc555

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2009, 01:57:06 PM »
Either way the dude can't rap he sounds like mush mouth from fat Albert and rhyming gun with fun is an accomplishment for him

Al Bundy

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2009, 02:00:28 PM »
Either way the dude can't rap he sounds like mush mouth from fat Albert and rhyming gun with fun is an accomplishment for him

what exactly of his music have you heard? he has some dope tracks

Jaydc555

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2009, 02:02:34 PM »
Post me up one track that can impress as an emcee because I bet you can't.he is garbage.I've listened to his last two albums.They were terrible at best

Jaydc555

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2009, 02:03:49 PM »
Young jeezy is ten times what he is as an artist and jeezy isn't that great to begin with

Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2009, 02:06:03 PM »
yea i never really understood how anyone likes Gucci. Dude is SO BAD in my books. Jeezy is 100X better.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Al Bundy

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2009, 02:17:26 PM »
Post me up one track that can impress as an emcee because I bet you can't.he is garbage.I've listened to his last two albums.They were terrible at best

if that's all you care about then you're missing out. there's more to rap than just lyrics. wonder why i don't bump budden? his flow bores the hell out of me

anyways.. gucci has a track called nickelodeon where he raps about cartoons that i think is pretty dope. produced by shawty redd so you know it's going to slump

Stream: Gucci Mane - Nickelodeon

<a href="http://www.divshare.com/flash/playlist?myId=7439122-bec" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.divshare.com/flash/playlist?myId=7439122-bec</a>

Jaydc555

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2009, 02:21:53 PM »
I don't just care about lyrics,they mean nothing if the flow isn't right.I do in fact listen to a lot of southern artists.But gucci is fucking terrible.His flow is nothing special,his voice is annoying and I'm sorry but I can't listen to an artist who can barely rhyme two bars.I feel dumber just for listening to him.I don't know how anyone can enjoy him.He's on par with soulja boy and crunchy black with lyrics

Lunatic

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2009, 02:26:18 PM »
^ya I agree, and i ain't even a straight emcee fan. I love Jeezy, Ross, etc. But Gucci just don't cut it for me. He just as bad as OJ The Juiceman and Shawty Lo.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

RaveyOne

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2009, 02:49:55 PM »
BUT GUCCI MANNED UP AND HANDLED HIS SHIT BY KILLING SOMEONE. THAT COUNTS FOR SOMETHING. HOP OFF, WEAKLINGS 8) 8) 8) 8)

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2009, 04:57:36 PM »
i dont know why every1s hatin on Gucci

he's been makin platinum worthy hits 4ever
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2009, 05:32:26 PM »
 ::)

Tupac and Biggie are rolling over in their graves at these fools trying to rap. 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2009, 06:15:24 PM »
wat southern artist do u listen 2 jay?  im dying 2 kno, bcuz everytime some1 hot from tha south is on deck u dont have nothin 2 say but bullshit (jeezy, ross, wayne, plies, boosie, slim, i could go on all day).  and dont say scarface or outkast or ugk bcuz they're a given (so is zro and luda).  gucci is dat nigga; i cant lie i aint fuck wit gucci nietha at 1st until i stopped critisizing and actually lissen'd 2 a mixtape (his newer ones). 

and 4 tha record i dont judge an artist by sales bcuz if that waz tha truth i'd b shittin on Crooked I.  i only go off of facts and only facts, if im goin off opinion i'll b str8 up wot it n tell u.  gucci is hot, that's my opinion and that's fact.

CLASSIC GUCCI MANE!!!!!!  INDEED

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2009, 06:18:55 PM »
yea i never really understood how anyone likes Gucci. Dude is SO BAD in my books. Jeezy is 100X better.
eye am surprise you would say this..........some how eye thought you would be pushing to get an interview with him
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac