Author Topic: Cam sells 43k,gucci mane 14k  (Read 853 times)

AnybodyKilla

Re: Cam sells 43k,gucci mane 14k
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2009, 06:11:52 AM »
Gucci's a nut. His ryhmes are classic, hes a brutal rapper obviously but he can make some dope tracks that slumppp!!!

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2009, 06:06:35 PM »
It aint about bein hood, I knoe white boys that like Gucci n there far from it. I havent heard enough of Gucci to base an opinion on him, Ive heard a couple tracks I like n others I dont. N props to Cam, most people I talk to didnt knoe he had an album comin out, I havent got my copy yet, but will as soon as I get the chance.

And I completely disagree about pac being like snoop and cube are now.He was always a much bigger star then those two and got better with every album where as those two got worse.I don't think he would be making music anymore either he would probably have his label and be a full time actor
That's all opinion, but my point is do u really think there'd be less crap music out if Pac was alive? not a chance. No single rapper is bigger than the industry and it's demands.

Jaydc555

« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2009, 06:12:10 PM »
Who knows?I blame big and jay z for ushering in the "money" era.That was the beginning of the end for hip hop.It opened the doors for bullshit to conquer

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2009, 06:29:59 PM »
Who knows?I blame big and jay z for ushering in the "money" era.That was the beginning of the end for hip hop.It opened the doors for bullshit to conquer

Don't do that, blame it on people like us who download music instead of buy it... bitch

Jaydc555

« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2009, 06:54:05 PM »
Well I buy music from artists that deserve support I save my downloading the gucci manes and jim jones of this world

Al Bundy

« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2009, 08:44:21 PM »
Gucci's a nut. His ryhmes are classic, hes a brutal rapper obviously but he can make some dope tracks that slumppp!!!

sums it up perfectly

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2009, 08:55:41 PM »
Well I buy music from artists that deserve support I save my downloading the gucci manes and jim jones of this world

good 4 u man, now shut tha fuck up!!!!!! no1 cares what you have 2 say and no1 cares about ur opinion on here except tha ride or die groupie bitches on tha here.  i dont care, tha person reading this doesn't care, and neither do tha mods.  stop responding with bitch made shit to say and call it a day.  why do u have 2 have tha last word everytime too?  i bet u'll respond after this too, ur a bitch.  this is a forum/blog not a debate on capitol hill, get over yourself.  im trying to real u up bcuz u need alot uv dat... u really do (especially when it comes to issues on hip hop).  come back at me with whatever, fine- u want tha "W" u can have it.  anybody who takes this much time out to keep goin on about shit is a pure bitch and hoe made (it's been three days, c'mon- and it's about nothing but another rendition of a Nas record).  im done, Who wants to keep goin on about this shit all day.... shut tha fuck up and stop blogging... lol ur tha fuckin wackness.  sometimes i cant decide between u and Enyce who is the poster child for a bitch made.  whoever gives this much a fuck about blogging and another man's views that have no effect on their everyday lives has NO life and there's no comeback u can use to defend urself or actions.  i dont care about ur taste/opinion/philosophy in music and neither does tha next man or whoever is reading this- so stop while u fuckin can.  get tha fuck off of here 4 a day and your life will change *YOU ARE ON HERE EVERYDAY ALL FUCKIN DAY AND IT SHOWS*.  u live in a taped up card bored box mind frame and fuckers like u need 2 stay there and keep there.  so say whatever tha fuck you wanna say bcuz i kno you still got more left in you (all day) and make the board members and yourself have a laff, go head tha jokes on me,,, have it.  bottom line, you're a sucker and anybody who constantly disagrees with me is shallow (keep in mind there's only a few on here who bother 2 post vs. the rest of tha world who seems to be on a different track than you all are), so i KNOW im not far out there.  go head, keep bitchin.... wait for somebody else to say something or make the next move.  fact is you can't even compromise with me to make yourself seem legit.  I'm tha hood nigga that you look up to on records.  I'm your 2Pac, I'm your Dr. Dre, I'm your Snoop Dogg, I'm Tha Muthaphukkin' Venom in your avatar.  Shut tha fuck up or be an internet king on a site that's not relevant in hip hop, not even tha up and coming rappers care about the opinions on here unless they already know they're not that hot and have LOW-self esteem as an MC all around.  u'z a bitch and so iz anybody with tha comedy and co-signs..

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2009, 08:56:46 PM »

sums it up perfectly

Yes, that's the fuckin' truth *he's not that brutal tho*, now everybody let's leave this shit alone.  im not bigging up 1 rapper more than tha next and neither is anybody who agrees with this.  this is some real shit right here and that's that.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 09:01:46 PM by RadioTube! Da Cannon »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2009, 09:01:11 PM »
Fuck that dumbed down argument bullshit.  You are tha ones who are dumbed down.  Niggaz like Jeezy is rappin about tha same shit Pac was rappin about just with a different swagger.

u deaf if you dont get what tha fuck im tryna get at, niggaz like u make tha real niggaz gravitate 2 somewhere else and bring down tha credibility 2 this board/blogging DRASTICALLY and this is not just my opinion.  i've left this page (and others like it) on at tha library and heard and saw niggaz laffin they ass off bcuz of tha bullshit y'all say... believe that.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 09:04:05 PM by RadioTube! Da Cannon »

Jaydc555

« Reply #54 on: May 21, 2009, 09:02:46 PM »
You are widely considered the worst poster on this entire forum

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #55 on: May 21, 2009, 09:04:32 PM »
You are widely considered the worst poster on this entire forum

against abuncha overseas white people, i can live with that (i laff).  it's tha real niggaz and immigrants that i rep 4, even if tha 2 on here dont always agree
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 09:07:31 PM by RadioTube! Da Cannon »

Jaydc555

« Reply #56 on: May 21, 2009, 09:08:52 PM »
You like shitty music.you represent everything that is wrong with hip hop

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #57 on: May 21, 2009, 09:09:16 PM »
if u can't beat em join 'em and i'm recruitin bitch so get ready

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #58 on: May 21, 2009, 09:10:39 PM »
You like shitty music.you represent everything that is wrong with hip hop

and your mother sucks dick in every worst way possible but u dont c me going on blogs and message boards and tv talking about tha shit.  i just tell that bitch 2 practice and keep it movin' until she get better

« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 09:13:24 PM by RadioTube! Da Cannon »

Jaydc555

« Reply #59 on: May 21, 2009, 09:13:14 PM »
I'm positive you can't be older then 15