Author Topic: I can't even get crushed on by a girl no more..  (Read 634 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
I can't even get crushed on by a girl no more..
« on: May 20, 2009, 03:42:26 PM »
..unless they are dykes. Dykes and faggots. I'm really really really, in all honesty, gettin' nervous.

The thoughts that go thru a kidd's head, men....

Are you supposed to feel esteemed or insecure when you gettin' complicated by these kinds? I don't know whether to laugh, get mad or feel disrespected. The nigga even asked if I was gay. Do I look gay?? That's disrespect....ain't it? Homeboy asked for digits and all, like damn, how embarrassing, I'm tryin' to get bagged by a fuckin' dude...

There's a fuckin' crew, a crew, a crew of fuckin' gay people. It's fuckin' crazy. Crazy that I can't even get an 'old-fashioned' girl to crush on me, it's gotta be effeminates and lesbians. Shit is gettin' hectic. I was really at a loss for words wit the man thang though today. But how do you act?

I'm like, I can't even get hit on by a fuckin' hoe, a hoe, at least?? God's truly tryin' to play me. :(

The other day I'm sittin' there, learnin' how lesbians have sex. Like, damn, why ya'll so loud. Obnoxious and flamboyant lesbians....what in the hellllllllllllll..........................................Is this world comin' too?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I can't even get crushed on by a girl no more..
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2009, 03:43:57 PM »
I need help.

Rick James

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2009, 03:44:46 PM »
post a pic and we'll see

818 TRUCK BRO

• Lil Geezy
  • You Want This?
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2009, 03:44:59 PM »
DUDE YOU GOTTA MAN UP AND FIND PUSSY ON YOUR OWN, NO FINE GIRL HITS ON A GUY UNLESS HE ALREADY HAS PUSSY AND CONFIDENCE. YOU GOTTA HANDLE THAT SHIT AND RUN THRU A FEW HOODRATS

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2009, 03:47:45 PM »
post a pic and we'll see

Of who? The nigga that walks wit a switch or the girl who walks with a limp.

Roccy

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2009, 03:50:20 PM »
a boost of confidence would help

you gotta get out there homie, skyrocket that confidence and holla at the fine bitches. i know you got some nice clubs there, put on some forces and hit up the scene with your peeps.

where the fuck ya'll going to anyway?
how it really goes down..

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2009, 03:54:37 PM »
^ Nahhh, this is just school my nigga.

Madd of 'em musta just got out of Juvi or somethang man.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2009, 03:59:31 PM »
You should be more like that gay dude that hit on you.  He wasn't scared of getting rejected, he wasn't even sure if you were straight or not. 

Roccy

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2009, 04:29:11 PM »
^ Nahhh, this is just school my nigga.

Madd of 'em musta just got out of Juvi or somethang man.

just gotta holla at the finer bitches, and play your cards right. gotta get around more finer bitches, and stay away from people driving this
how it really goes down..

RaveyOne

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2009, 04:35:50 PM »
MAN UP AND PUNCH THAT FAGGOT COCCSUCCER IN HIS FACE, HANDLE YOUR SHIT. FAGGOTS ARE EVEN WORSE THAN NUTRIDING BITCHES. HOP OFF, WEAKLINGS 8) 8) 8)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2009, 04:44:51 PM »
Wait hold up homie...

You gettin hit on by dykes AND faggots? So they thinkin you either a gay male, or a gay female? Im confused.. :-\

Anyways, next time that faggot tries to hit on u...slap the shit out of him. I mean a real slap too, a man slap...like backhanded shit!!! 

But dont do that shit to the dyke though...she might fuck u up and then theyll really think your gay lol.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2009, 04:56:03 PM »
Confidence and sense of humor is key with girls. One of my buddies is a tall goofy asian kid. He gets women because he is confident and makes them laugh.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2009, 05:08:27 PM »
LOL! QT you my dude but that shits funny.

dont trip. your a young ass dude. shit will work it self out in time my dude. in all honesty i dont wanna sound like im tryin to kick knowledge but get your life straight before tryna get a relationship. thats real talk. women complicate shit. thats fact. do you right now and everything will else will come together. i will c/s the need for self confidence as well. not just for females but for life.

my 2 cents

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2009, 05:16:24 PM »
well you can look at it like this

gay guys have a high standard so you must be doing something good. and if a dyke is hittin' on you, you must be doin' something to make em wanna go back.

1up like mario brothers

what has ALWAYS worked for me, is that I get along with everyone....i say what's on my mind, and i have naturally green eyes...........out of all three of those things only the personality traits matter. every thing else is just for show. you just got to be able to make people laugh and make them want to be around you. you also have to keep them engaged in conversation, whether they're in agreement or not. that's all it really takes, then everything else falls like Niagra. 

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Jaydc555

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2009, 05:18:49 PM »
If all else fails those kobe rape kits are coming out this fall!