Author Topic: I can't even get crushed on by a girl no more..  (Read 635 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I can't even get crushed on by a girl no more..
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2009, 05:30:44 PM »
If all else fails those kobe rape kits are coming out this fall!
i dont know about those though...he did catch the case and all the legal troubles associated. thankully the bitch had multiple seeds in her and he didnt do time  but damn those kits give me zero confidence.  so qt stick with the ruffies. and pics or it didnt happen doggie.

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2009, 06:10:31 PM »
Number one tip eye can give you log off of DUbcc......... there is no reason why anybody in highschool should be on dubcc on a friday and saturday night........... unless things are changing with the times.........
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Big B

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2009, 06:30:29 PM »
Number one tip eye can give you log off of DUbcc......... there is no reason why anybody in highschool should be on dubcc on a friday and saturday night........... unless things are changing with the times.........
todays Wednesday

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2009, 06:35:16 PM »
todays Wednesday
thank you for letting me know its Wednesday you stupid honky.........eye am talking in general......
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

RaveyOne

« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2009, 06:42:57 PM »

gay guys have a high standard so you must be doing something good.
WHAT THA FUCC HOMIE YOU NEED TO MAN UP AND HANDLE YOUR SHIT

Big B

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2009, 06:49:42 PM »
todays Wednesday
thank you for letting me know its Wednesday you stupid honky.........eye am talking in general......
my pleasure brotha-man.

Sparegeez

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2009, 07:20:10 PM »
todays Wednesday

And it was also 3 oclock, Job is ignorant to everything including dates and time

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2009, 07:50:15 PM »
youre getting hit up by lesbos?  and fags??

why are dykes coming up to you?  do they mistake you for a female?  i fucking hope that aint the case my nigga...i hope they hit you up cause they ready to convert to their home team! haha

anyways man, just holler at bitches man.  if you get rejected, who fucking cares?  dont even let it phase you..just brush it off and move on to the next bitch. 

todays Wednesday

LOL
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 07:55:52 PM by Something WyKiD This Way Comes »

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2009, 07:54:54 PM »
LMFAO...the thread lived up to the title.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2009, 10:29:55 PM »
..unless they are dykes. Dykes and faggots. I'm really really really, in all honesty, gettin' nervous.

The thoughts that go thru a kidd's head, men....

Are you supposed to feel esteemed or insecure when you gettin' complicated by these kinds? I don't know whether to laugh, get mad or feel disrespected. The nigga even asked if I was gay. Do I look gay?? That's disrespect....ain't it? Homeboy asked for digits and all, like damn, how embarrassing, I'm tryin' to get bagged by a fuckin' dude...

There's a fuckin' crew, a crew, a crew of fuckin' gay people. It's fuckin' crazy. Crazy that I can't even get an 'old-fashioned' girl to crush on me, it's gotta be effeminates and lesbians. Shit is gettin' hectic. I was really at a loss for words wit the man thang though today. But how do you act?

I'm like, I can't even get hit on by a fuckin' hoe, a hoe, at least?? God's truly tryin' to play me. :(

The other day I'm sittin' there, learnin' how lesbians have sex. Like, damn, why ya'll so loud. Obnoxious and flamboyant lesbians....what in the hellllllllllllll..........................................Is this world comin' too?
LOl. don't feel bad, i'm in the same boat...lot of bitches are just bitches...just be u.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2009, 10:44:57 PM »
If a dyke hits on you, I'm assuming you mean manly women. This is my suggestion, kick it with them, have them bring the bisexual females, those fine ass ones, then simply wait for the 3somes. Don't fuck the dykes, but hell, ain't nothing wrong with watching them eat pussy well the fine ass bi sucks your dick.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2009, 11:01:21 PM »
everyone knows dykes in real life arent like the ones you see in movies or tv.

they are prodomantly fat and have mullets.

Jaydc555

« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2009, 11:03:50 PM »
At a job I worked at we had two dykes working their.One was overweight with a mullet and the other was overweight with a real short man cut

Kool Beenz

« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2009, 11:03:55 PM »
the other day this girl looked about 20 and she was only 15 with her gay girlfriend who had a better haircut then i did

the world is getting fucked up

acgrundy

« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2009, 11:35:26 PM »
well you can look at it like this

gay guys have a high standard so you must be doing something good. and if a dyke is hittin' on you, you must be doin' something to make em wanna go back.

1up like mario brothers

what has ALWAYS worked for me, is that I get along with everyone....i say what's on my mind, and i have naturally green eyes...........out of all three of those things only the personality traits matter. every thing else is just for show. you just got to be able to make people laugh and make them want to be around you. you also have to keep them engaged in conversation, whether they're in agreement or not. that's all it really takes, then everything else falls like Niagra. 

Wow...I would have guessed that you just tell a lot of lies to the ladies...