Author Topic: The element of rapping that most mainstream rappers aren't equipped with is...  (Read 12789 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

haha state your name gangsta?
you must be talkin bout the youtube master?

lol u wouldent kno good rap if it was right in front of your eyes...like it just was

of course lol.

90% of this board are fags who live OUTSIDE of the US, and tha last black person they saw was Barack Obama on TV so I know where y'all judgment/mindframes liy.  And 98% of this board is white, so that automatically gives my opinion on REAL Hip Hop music more leverage than y'all  fuck that equal shit.  I know some hood ass white boys, and y'all dont come across as them, so fuck u.  

1 of tha greatest Rap/Hip Hop records of ALL TIME, up there with the NWA records.  If u can't ride with that you have some more learning to do.... ghost

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!

lol u wouldent kno good rap if it was right in front of your eyes...like it just was

of course lol.

90% of this board are fags who live OUTSIDE of the US, and tha last black person they saw was Barack Obama on TV so I know where y'all judgment/mindframes liy.  And 98% of this board is white, so that automatically gives my opinion on REAL Hip Hop music more leverage than y'all.  I know some hood ass white boys, and y'all dont come across as them, so fuck u.  

1 of tha greatest Rap/Hip Hop records of ALL TIME, up there with the NWA records.  If u can't ride with that you have some more learning to do.... ghost

i have alot more learning to do  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

if you cant roll with that...click the log off button

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha you have to have talent?
then damn that reduces his list of good or dope rappers real quik
and for the muffuccaz that dont like get your walk on HANG YA SELF and ill wire the funds for any funeral expenses
ONE OF THE BEST FUCKIN JOINTS TO DROP IN YEARS, LET ALONE THE CLASSIC SOUNDIN ALBUM TO GO WIT THIS COAST YOU LOVE TO FUCKIN HATE

^is that Creepa from the first season of "From G'z To Gents"? :laugh:

yeah, i guess you could call him a "real nigga", but that doesn't make him a good rapper.

just because you came up living a real ghetto life, been shot & shit, doesn't just grant you to being a good rapper; you actually have to have talent lmao.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BiggBoogaBiff

figures the only artist people can bring up is The Roots and Talib and niggaz like that.  If Scarface were to come out today then Face would be anotha Stoop Pigeon ass nigga to y'all.  Anything Gangsta or Crunk is automatically tossed out in y'all minds, so i'll win and you'll always lose.... real talk.  If MC Ren were to come out in todays rap game then MC Ren would be CM Hen to y'all, i know this.

Hood classic, listen to the WHOLE track b4 u talk some shit... and dont go soft on me niether

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
and for the muffuccaz that dont like get your walk on HANG YA SELF and ill wire the funds for any funeral expenses
ONE OF THE BEST FUCKIN JOINTS TO DROP IN YEARS, LET ALONE THE CLASSIC SOUNDIN ALBUM TO GO WIT THIS COAST YOU LOVE TO FUCKIN HATE

yeah, i guess you could call him a "real nigga", but that doesn't make him a good rapper.

just because you came up living a real ghetto life, been shot & shit, doesn't just grant you to being a good rapper; you actually have to have talent lmao.
WE THE WEST

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

of course lol.

And 98% of this board is white, so that automatically gives my opinion on REAL Hip Hop music more leverage than y'all.

LOL WOW! :o

your opinon just means less and less everytime you make a post.

that's the most ignorant shit i ever heard! :laugh:

honestly though, i'd say white people listen to more real hip hop than anybody else though.

anybody who is going to "Rock The Bells", look at the crowd; whites outnumber 2 to 1.

you might know more about the "hood life", but it doesn't mean you know anything about rap & as you prove time & time again your clueless lmao.

most black people i know would say Wayne is the best rapper alive & i live in NY, i see a lot of blacks lol.

BiggBoogaBiff

u only come out of hiding when some1/people attack but you're quite as a basement roach when there's no1 here.  Stop bitchin up and be a man boy... serious

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
figures the only artist people can bring up is The Roots and Talib and niggaz like that.  If Scarface were to come out today then Face would be anotha Stoop Pigeon ass nigga to y'all.  Anything Gangsta or Crunk is automatically tossed out in y'all minds, so i'll win and you'll always lose.... real talk.  If MC Ren were to come out in todays rap game then MC Ren would be CM Hen to y'all, i know this.

Hood classic, listen to the WHOLE track b4 u talk some shit... and dont go soft on me niether

thank god u dont own a label

BiggBoogaBiff

of course lol.

And 98% of this board is white, so that automatically gives my opinion on REAL Hip Hop music more leverage than y'all.

LOL WOW! :o

your opinon just means less and less everytime you make a post.

that's the most ignorant shit i ever heard! :laugh:

honestly though, i'd say white people listen to more real hip hop than anybody else though.

anybody who is going to "Rock The Bells", look at the crowd; whites outnumber 2 to 1.

you might know more about the "hood life", but it doesn't mean you know anything about rap & as you prove time & time again your clueless lmao.

most black people i know would say Wayne is the best rapper alive & i live in NY, i see a lot of blacks lol.

i guess... in your mind you're right.  i dont wanna change that.  u sound like u could use the confidence.

BiggBoogaBiff

thank god u dont own a label

ok

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts mor then getting the swine flu

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
is he serious? "Anything Gangsta is automatically thrown out the window"? :laugh:

my whole point is that you listen to fake gangsta rappers. Ice Cube & other old school west shit is what's up.

not your pop/gangsta southern shit.

but that isn't an attack on the whole south, just some of the wack parts of the south; you seem to find so "classic". :laugh:

• Muthafuckin' Don!
hahah he slangs mixtapes, and hes been doin it for years-he says, run a label-be careful what you wish for
ever since he made that dumb comment about the westcoast (a while back) ive been ignorin the youtube wackmaster but sometimes the shit is beyond dumb and i like to comment on it, only cuz i know he will get slaughter-housed left and right, LIKE HE DOES IN EVERY THREAD and it leads to comedy
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Matty

freaking the beat counts for a heck of a lot of a lot to me (and is why biggie remains one of my all times) and i agree these skills are severely lacking from today's 'rappers'.

and its not like rappers are way off-beat, they just don't have the wordplay and the rhythmical trickery to make listening as enjoyable - they don't FREAK the beat. this is why rappers like redman remain ill...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn x i had to do it, another classic post

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts mor then getting the swine flu
Cube