Author Topic: The element of rapping that most mainstream rappers aren't equipped with is...  (Read 12793 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

If you read most of my responses on the west coast section you'd know I don't give a fuck who's getting airplay or who's considered hot right now. I don't even listen to the radio anymore. I'm the one telling everyone over there that the west coast doesn't need to come back to the mainstream, its fine where its at with everyone doing the independent thing.

Action I think you're the one misunderstanding where radiotube is coming from. Go back and read all his posts. He posts Lil Webbie and Gucci Mane videos and calls them "great".

BiggBoogaBiff

If you read most of my responses on the west coast section you'd know I don't give a fuck who's getting airplay or who's considered hot right now. I don't even listen to the radio anymore. I'm the one telling everyone over there that the west coast doesn't need to come back to the mainstream, its fine where its at with everyone doing the independent thing.

Action I think you're the one misunderstanding where radiotube is coming from. Go back and read all his posts. He posts Lil Webbie and Gucci Mane videos and calls them "great".

aww man u'z a bitch.  u must be a black person instead of a nigga.  i'm a nigga and i'm proud homey!  Webbie and Gucci got that ready rock 4 yo azz nigga, get hip!

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
okay, i give up on this thread.  i'm lost.  i'm wrong. wipe me down.  props to the back and fourth attempts of communication.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

BiggBoogaBiff

okay, i give up on this thread.  i'm lost.  i'm wrong. wipe me down.  props to the back and fourth attempts of communication.

lol... i love this game

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

lol... i love this game

you mean your game of writing 10 paragraph essays that don't make the slightest bit of sense & then people don't even know how to respond to such idiocracy & you think you "won the battle of the boards", lmao!

wipe me down.

THAT'S A CLASSIC SONG! ASK MY MAYNE RADIOTUBE! :D

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
cham click youz a fool
you still slaughter-housin masters of tubes?
GOOD LOOKIN ON THE COMEDY THO
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
cham click youz a fool

;D 8)

BiggBoogaBiff

cham click youz a fool

;D 8)

the glee club is in the house!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
cham click youz a fool

;D 8)

i don't sing... ??? :laugh:

the glee club is in the house!

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: I'm not living in "Radio's World", this is Reality
« Reply #114 on: May 27, 2009, 06:45:46 PM »
im not tryna make a deep intellectual debate every single time we differ on opinon

Lol this translates as "Yeah I'm an ignorant fuck and I get my panties in a twist anytime someone points it out." You don't want it with me.

Funny every thread ends up the same. Everyone rips your pathetic opinion to shreds and you can't even defend yourself so you resort to trying to diss people. People on a forum you don't even know. Well I know something about you now. You're a nigga. Nigga please.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^now that's what i call a youtube link! ;) 8)

J Bananas

Re: I'm not living in "Radio's World", this is Reality
« Reply #116 on: May 27, 2009, 06:47:41 PM »
im not tryna make a deep intellectual debate every single time we differ on opinon

Lol this translates as "Yeah I'm an ignorant fuck and I get my panties in a twist anytime someone points it out." You don't want it with me.

Funny every thread ends up the same. Everyone rips your pathetic opinion to shreds and you can't even defend yourself so you resort to trying to diss people. People on a forum you don't even know. Well I know something about you now. You're a nigga. Nigga please.

A nigga that smokes crack judging by his sig and long winded rants that go nowhere.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
well not the biggest jay fan and that song is aite but im assumin rapsodie threw it up cuz of the name of the track more than anything
but on any given day of the week....haha i was gon say jay>>>jeezy, wayne, t.i., rick ross etc...
but you already know
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BiggBoogaBiff

I'm famous !!!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^how is that relevant to the topic at all? ;)

:sign_banhim: ;D