Author Topic: Joe Budden & Method Man Call Into Power 105.1's The Ed Lover Morning Show  (Read 2303 times)

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
part 1:

part 2 :

part 3 :

;D

OG Hack Wilson

interesting
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
this is that good shit. 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
he speaks so much truth here! 8)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol @ joe

gettin mad and defensive from the jump

"how am i funny?"

i think ed has a crush on meth....meth watch your ass dog
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 04:59:31 PM by ^ReLentLess^ »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^you mean lol @ Method Man realizing he can't see Budden, so he wants to fight him in a physical battle. :laugh:

he's being a bitch.

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^you mean lol @ Method Man realizing he can't see Budden, so he wants to fight him in a physical battle. :laugh:

he's being a bitch.

No need to say this again but, if Budddens really thinks he's better, he should drop the first song to prove that he really is. Budden was the 1st one to talk, Meth responded with talk. So if Buddens wants to continue this, he should continue this with music.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lmao major props to Ed Lover saying "alright man, let's just keep it lyrical".

Meth knows he is on his way out & isn't about to let Joe Budden end his career, he is going to call out Budden to fight & when Budden drops heat and slaughters him Meth is just going to say "he's pussy, hiding behind his mic". :loser:

you noticed he called after Budden left? he don't want a war with words with Budden, it's obvious.

he's being a bitch.

No need to say this again but, if Budddens really thinks he's better, he should drop the first song to prove that he really is. Budden was the 1st one to talk, Meth responded with talk. So if Buddens wants to continue this, he should continue this with music.

i heard what your saying, but Budden said that "if anybody has a problem with what i said get in the booth and prove me wrong.". he's going to wait to be dissed and then just go off on Meth.

Budden is basically saying "I'm above all of you; you have to prove to me that your near my level, so get at me.".

OG Hack Wilson

BOTH RAPPERS come across as arrogant jackasses

i think Budden is better
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

the ghost

Budden might be a better rapper, but Tical writes better songs.  Also Method is one of the most loved rappers of all time so calling him out is kinda a no win situation.

OG Hack Wilson

Budden might be a better rapper, but Tical writes better songs.  Also Method is one of the most loved rappers of all time so calling him out is kinda a no win situation.

at this point does he have any braincells left?

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I agree with Budden for the most part and understand his point but he should straight up drop the diss or the track of the 32 bars against Method Man and prove his point.  Budden brought it up, he should lay those verses, and then wait for the reply.  

Fuck Ed.  You don't have to be a hip-hop head to be able to spit.

Besides if Budden hates these magazines why did he just give them the most hype in a long time.

Edit:
Method Man comes off as a dick.  The issue was only brought up because he was discussing Vibe magazine.  I agree with Method's point about Joe that he should just lay his head down and step up his record game and not get worried about this lame shit.  Method caught feelings like Joe was up in his bitch.  He's already defending himself before Budden released a track.  haha!  Budden didn't say shit about him not writing lyrics.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 05:29:32 PM by Action! »
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LMAO @ 2:09-2:27 on part II

Joe>>>>>>>>>>

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i gotta say AGAIN for all involved

Audio or stfu,for real

dead it otherwise

OG Hack Wilson

i gotta say AGAIN for all involved

Audio or stfu,for real

dead it otherwise

method man cant afford studio time lol