Author Topic: Joe Budden & Method Man Call Into Power 105.1's The Ed Lover Morning Show  (Read 2261 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha but for real they both talkin
meth wants to see him in the streets but joey dont want it (accordin to meth)
they need to get the booth and get out
like gary says
GET IN, GET OUT

i gotta say AGAIN for all involved

Audio or stfu,for real

dead it otherwise

method man cant afford studio time lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable

Audio or stfu,for real

dead it otherwise

method man cant afford studio time lol

im pretty sure method has more money than budden.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Jaydc555

How can anyone know that?It all depends on how smart you are with the money.Lots of people make millions and blow it all and end up with nothing

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
How can anyone know that?It all depends on how smart you are with the money.Lots of people make millions and blow it all and end up with nothing

if that were the case we would be seeing method man doing some crazy shit...like flava flave. haha

i dont know for a fact, but method seems like a smart dude...

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Jaydc555

Well he did just have his ranger rover repoed.He then said it wasn't because of money but because he just plain forgot.That doesn't seem like a smart person to me

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Well he did just have his ranger rover repoed.He then said it wasn't because of money but because he just plain forgot.That doesn't seem like a smart person to me

???

westside159

anyone who says joe budden is better are hella gay ..  true shit  , he aint fuccing with Method Man lyrically or album wise ... sorry never will be , his career ended along time ago .. 8) 8)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i still think he may have more money than budden! ;D

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD

Audio or stfu,for real

dead it otherwise
yup. i havent commented till now but, fuck all the bickering, less talking, more music.....and i like joe budden, but damn if he isnt way overrated up in here, f'real......ya'll talking like he's god or sumthing.....he aint that far ahead of meth, if at all.....
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Kool Beenz

i dont understand how people can still suck joe buddens dick

he is just average

westside159

man stop talking about this no name , non talented , non rapping joe budden fag ,  he is garbage so why is yall talking about him ?  I Dont get it , he sounds hella annoying like a fake loyd banks are some shit  ....   Please stop with this corny nigga ...       Method Man would murder that no name so called rapper dude ...   TICAL , THE DAY AFTER 4:21 , 36 CHAMBERS , BLACCOUT , BLACCOUT 2 , ETC ETC  8) 8)

Jaydc555

Why do people get so butt hurt?we get it you don't like budden.Now shut the fuck up.

Kool Beenz

Why do people get so butt hurt?we get it you don't like budden.Now shut the fuck up.

cus this is hip hop and people suck just as much as their favorite rappers

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Meth really embarrassed himself here, lol at wanting to get physical because Jumpoff would slaughter him on the mic.

DIP DIP SET SET