Author Topic: Joe Budden & Method Man Call Into Power 105.1's The Ed Lover Morning Show  (Read 2306 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ive heard Padded room i just finished listening to it and ill come up with 5 better rappers off the top of my head

Chamillionaire
Game
Fabolous
Eminem
Bizzy bone

thats cus i berly even like fabolous but i give him more props then budden as an MC
wow...em is the only one that can fuck with joey honestly

oh and he already bodied Game

my 2 cents

Jaydc555

I've never hit the diss button either.but my karms stays going down.People can't handle the truth the godfather of D.O.P.E hands down

Kool Beenz

i wanna see Meth vs Joe thats all im waiting for

y'all weren't sucking joeys dick when he was beefing with Game back in the day... everyone knows Game won that beef

just cus Joe drops one good album and he is the weakest in a group of dope MC's all of a sudden he is the future of rap
 ::)

havent seen  this much dickriding since a Laker thread

just my 2 cents

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
ive heard Padded room i just finished listening to it and ill come up with 5 better rappers off the top of my head

Chamillionaire
Game
Fabolous
Eminem
Bizzy bone

thats cus i berly even like fabolous but i give him more props then budden as an MC
wow...em is the only one that can fuck with joey honestly

oh and he already bodied Game

my 2 cents

Yeah Eminem in his prime might very well win.  Game is a personal favorite of mine but lyrically he is average at best,  I just want to hear one song where he doesnt namedrop at least 5 other rappers.  With that said I am a big Game fan

DIP DIP SET SET

Kool Beenz

im not attacking yall on for siding with Joe im just saying i dont understand how yall can think he is even close to the likes of Meth he isnt even considered a legend YET

and this aint about karma anyways i just noticed after i said fuck joe budden my karma dropped about 8 points lol

Jaydc555

I wasn't on this forum then.I like game as well.And no Joe has more then just a good album because the mood muzik series was amazing as was halfway house.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
im not attacking yall on for siding with Joe im just saying i dont understand how yall can think he is even close to the likes of Meth he isnt even considered a legend YET

and this aint about karma anyways i just noticed after i said fuck joe budden my karma dropped about 8 points lol

Well I never hit the diss button once, I shouldnt even waste my time saying that.  dubcc karma is a complete joke

DIP DIP SET SET

Jaydc555

Well because if you judge method man on his solo career its less then impressive.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Well because if you judge method man on his solo career its less then impressive.

He hasn't dropped one solo album that is impressive in my opinion.  Blackout is one of my favorite albums ever though but solo wise Meth has never impressed me.

DIP DIP SET SET

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
AG be real son

games disses to joe were horrible. Game Over alone shit on dude,add joe exposin him for the change of heart,it was a wrap

and i still dont see the dick riding really

its cool though. im not gonna sit here and force you to like the guy, i cant really give a fuck.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
AG be real son

games disses to joe were horrible. Game Over alone shit on dude,add joe exposin him for the change of heart,it was a wrap

and i still dont see the dick riding really

its cool though. im not gonna sit here and force you to like the guy, i cant really give a fuck.

I couldn't agree more.  In my opinion it was no contest but I dont care if anyone likes Budden or not

DIP DIP SET SET

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I wasn't on this forum then.I like game as well.And no Joe has more then just a good album because the mood muzik series was amazing as was halfway house.
word,i didnt even check for joe until halfway house. then worked my way back and then copped PR.

Halfway House got to be his best if i had to pick though

Kool Beenz

well we are just gonna have to see a good hip hop rivalry between Meth and Joe

this is good for hip hop at least, this is what it needs

ill give Joe his props for bringing it back like this

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
well we are just gonna have to see a good hip hop rivalry between Meth and Joe

this is good for hip hop at least, this is what it needs

ill give Joe his props for bringing it back like this
thats what it is  8)