Author Topic: VIDEO: The Game Basketball Footage In Oxnard, CA  (Read 561 times)

eNgIeS

Re: VIDEO: The Game Basketball Footage In Oxnard, CA
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2009, 11:55:51 AM »
i'm a fan of Game but from that angle it didn't look like much of a foul. Then again the white dudes arm looked close to his neck/throat area, maybe from a different angle it was a bit too close, but it certainly didnt look delibrate or hard

Game probably just mad at something & he took it out on that dude

He walked away after that it looked like his other teammates had situation with the other team

As for basketball, im sure he barely has time to play or stay conditioned anymore esp if he be drinkin & smokin like he says he does that aint good if u wanna play ball at his age

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2009, 12:19:23 PM »
^^ He plays in WCBL. I think his team's name is Hollywood Jammers.

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2009, 09:32:38 PM »
^ Yeah he played on the same HS team as Tayshaun Prince and was apparently the leading scorer on the team so he probably coulda been good, but i'm fine with him as a rapper  8)

true that. 8)

wait, he scored more ppg than Tay?

that's pretty good, because you would figure Tayshaun would be hands down better than everybody else on the court.

you can tell whose going pro in HS lol.

yup and he played against tyson chandler who went 2 dominguez and game went 2 compton high...and everybody already know he played against baron davis...

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!