Author Topic: WHERE DO OG GANGSTERS COME FROM???  (Read 853 times)

Roccy

Re: WHERE DO OG GANGSTERS COME FROM???
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2009, 12:13:58 PM »
As for me I dont pretend to be a gangster OG or none of that wigger bullshit 9/10 of you fags on here perpetrate. I'm from South Berkeley, I'll let you  do your own homework so I don't have to try and appeal to this bullshit.

i dont pretend to be shit, never said i was a gangster all i said was i lived around gangsters. shit if i could choose id hop over to malibu beach and get a place on the hill. its not like im proud to be here, lol.
how it really goes down..

Cali Climate

« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2009, 12:16:22 PM »
As for me I dont pretend to be a gangster OG or none of that wigger bullshit 9/10 of you fags on here perpetrate. I'm from South Berkeley, I'll let you  do your own homework so I don't have to try and appeal to this bullshit.

i dont pretend to be shit, never said i was a gangster all i said was i lived around gangsters. shit if i could choose id hop over to malibu beach and get a place on the hill. its not like im proud to be here, lol.

ok now thats the realest answer anyone could give.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2009, 01:51:06 PM »
Now, the 500-member Latino gang has become the focus of a crackdown by Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa and Police Chief William J. Bratton. The gang is one of 11 — and the only one in the Valley — on Los Angeles' target list.

Police officials say Canoga Park Alabama was largely responsible for a 44% rise in gang crime last year in the Valley, where five active gangs claim turf. Citywide, gang crime rose 14%.

This is the street that I live on, and was raised on, no candyland around here.

Canoga Park Alabama gang members flash a gun and a hand sign. The city of Canoga Park instituted a gang injunction outlining a 4.65-square mile area wherein known gang members are prohibited from associating with other members, drinking alcohol in public, intimidating witnesses and being out from 10 p.m. to sunrise, among other off-limits behavior.

Do you bang? Cause living in the same hood as gangbangers don't make you an OG

y'all are Ethugs.

put on your glasses..cause i never said i was a gangster.

fair enough. The thread starter was talking about represent your OG mentality, so I assumed you were claiming OG by replying.

Roccy

« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2009, 02:24:11 PM »

fair enough. The thread starter was talking about represent your OG mentality, so I assumed you were claiming OG by replying.

my second response was aimed at daygost, not the OP.
how it really goes down..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2009, 02:29:49 PM »

ok now thats the realest answer anyone could give.

thats what weve all been saying, you're just slow at getting shit.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2009, 07:15:05 PM »
I grew up next to Guru from gangstarr. So that makes me gangster i guess.

What about Ed OG or Scientifik?

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2009, 07:24:08 PM »
SSB is probably harder than any place in the SFV
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Sikotic™

« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2009, 12:28:32 AM »
SSB is probably harder than any place in the SFV
Everywhere in the SFV except Calabasas.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE