Author Topic: So i was in the hood today  (Read 1869 times)

Jaydc555

Re: So i was in the hood today
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2009, 07:14:25 PM »
That's not true at all.Your muslim.You have Muslim beliefs.That makes you religious.Just because a Christian doesn't go to church every Sunday that doesn't mean he isn't Christian.

Roccy

« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2009, 07:18:51 PM »
That's not true at all.Your muslim.You have Muslim beliefs.That makes you religious.Just because a Christian doesn't go to church every Sunday that doesn't mean he isn't Christian.

No, you can be a christian by birth and not practice it. all that means is that your a nonpracticing christian.

thats what practicing religion is about, being religious, and following its guidelines.
how it really goes down..

Jaydc555

« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2009, 07:22:30 PM »
You believe in the Muslim beliefs.Which is a religon.Aka your religious.If someone just believe in a higher power but didn't follow any religons beliefs that different.But your following muslim beliefs.

Roccy

« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2009, 07:38:48 PM »
You believe in the Muslim beliefs.Which is a religon.Aka your religious.If someone just believe in a higher power but didn't follow any religons beliefs that different.But your following muslim beliefs.

lol, how hard is it to understand?

I was born into islam..I believe in god, and I believe in the prophets. It doesnt make me religious, I would need to practice, and follow it in order to be religious.

Jaydc555

« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2009, 07:47:22 PM »
Your so retarded.You believe in the prophets and god.The prophets was something invented by the muslim religon.If you weren't religious then you wouldn't believe in the prophets because they are part of a religon.What is so hard to understand?Just because you don't actively practice it doesn't mean you aren't muslim.If you believe what a certain religion says is true then your religious because you have that religons belief system

Muhfukka

« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2009, 07:54:37 PM »
yeah but the stupid ass muslims think you need to get on your knees, face the toilet, and kiss the grund 9 times a day or you go to hell

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2009, 08:09:18 PM »
Your so retarded.You believe in the prophets and god.The prophets was something invented by the muslim religon.If you weren't religious then you wouldn't believe in the prophets because they are part of a religon.What is so hard to understand?Just because you don't actively practice it doesn't mean you aren't muslim.If you believe what a certain religion says is true then your religious because you have that religons belief system

wow...youre a fuckin idiot lmao

Jaydc555

« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2009, 08:13:02 PM »
Nik your a small minded little mamas boy go rape a drugged up slut at a rave

Sikotic™

« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2009, 08:31:40 PM »

No, you can be a christian by birth and not practice it. all that means is that your a nonpracticing christian.

thats what practicing religion is about, being religious, and following its guidelines.
No....that means you;re not a Christian. A religion is not race or something that you have no control over. Either you believe/practice a religion or you don't.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Roccy

« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2009, 09:03:59 PM »

No....that means you;re not a Christian. A religion is not race or something that you have no control over. Either you believe/practice a religion or you don't.

the only way you can be religious is to practice the religion. thats the whole point, following its rules and standards or getting as close as possible.

Sikotic™

« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2009, 09:15:58 PM »

the only way you can be religious is to practice the religion. thats the whole point, following its rules and standards or getting as close as possible.

Believing is a practice in itself. Otherwise the shit would cross your mind and have an effect on what you do.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc555

« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2009, 09:18:39 PM »
So what your saying roccy is you believe in the muslim religons beliefs but your not religious?that makes no sense

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2009, 09:25:48 PM »
if Roccy believes in God and the prophets, that doesn't necessarily make him religious.
sure, that's one belief there is in Islam.

there are many other things though that would have to be considered in order for him to be religious: does he pray? does he fast? does he read the Quran? does he constantly study Islam to try and abide by Islamic laws and principles? and so on.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Roccy

« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2009, 09:28:27 PM »

Believing is a practice in itself. Otherwise the shit would cross your mind and have an effect on what you do.

tell me something. what do all the religious people have in common? they practice. attend church, mosque, temple, and do what they need to do.

but if youre born into a religion, and dont practice it youre considered not to be religious. Are you religious?

Jaydc555

« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2009, 09:29:35 PM »
I like how this topic turned into a religious debate