Author Topic: So i was in the hood today  (Read 1874 times)

Roccy

Re: So i was in the hood today
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2009, 09:29:58 PM »
So what your saying roccy is you believe in the muslim religons beliefs but your not religious?that makes no sense

lol. get ready to be laughed at, because youre failing son.

I DONT PRACTICE MY RELIGION= I"M NOT Religious. can you read that? lol..
how it really goes down..

Roccy

« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2009, 09:31:05 PM »
if Roccy believes in God and the prophets, that doesn't necessarily make him religious.
sure, that's one belief there is in Islam.

there are many other things though that would have to be considered in order for him to be religious: does he pray? does he fast? does he read the Quran? does he constantly study Islam to try and abide by Islamic laws and principles? and so on.

this.

propz  8)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 09:38:57 PM by RoCcY »

Jaydc555

« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2009, 09:35:23 PM »
But you believe their teachings?which would classify you as muslim.Muslim is a religon.

Jaydc555

« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2009, 09:38:14 PM »
Just because your not practicing it doesn't mean you aren't religious,hence why you MY religon.

Jaydc555

« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2009, 09:41:06 PM »
Anyways I don't care.Your a fucking retard.

Sikotic™

« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2009, 09:42:45 PM »
That's not true at all.Your muslim.You have Muslim beliefs.That makes you religious.Just because a Christian doesn't go to church every Sunday that doesn't mean he isn't Christian.

No, you can be a christian by birth and not practice it. all that means is that your a nonpracticing christian.

thats what practicing religion is about, being religious, and following its guidelines.
No....that means you;re not a Christian. A religion is not race or something that you have no control over. Either you believe/practice a religion or you don't.

the only way you can be religious is to practice the religion. thats the whole point, following its rules and standards or getting as close as possible.

Believing is a practice in itself. Otherwise the shit would cross your mind and have an effect on what you do.

tell me something. what do all the religious people have in common? they practice. attend church, mosque, temple, and do what they need to do.

but if youre born into a religion, and dont practice it youre considered not to be religious. Are you religious?
Wrong. What all religions have in common is the belief in a higher power. Whether you do something as big as pray 5 times a day towards Mecca or something as little as believe that some big dude is staring down at you as you wipe your ass on the toilet, you are still religious.

Here's another way to look at it: a lot of people are dead set against abortion not because they are personally offended by the act, but because "God" or someone writing for "God" said that it is wrong. They may not go to church all but once a year, but they're belief in God prevents them from taking part (or practicing) in certain acts that "God" would not approve of. A lot of Catholics don't wear condoms because the Pope said they're evil regardless of the overwhelming benefits condoms bring. I could go on all day with the examples.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kool Beenz

« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2009, 10:57:53 PM »
im religious
im baptist and i go to church for ever other holiday...
i can even go to a catholic church if its cool enough (i dont like to go to catholic churches but its popular amongst hispanics)
i was baptized when i was a baby and i pray when i need god to help me through something and he usually does.. and i pray for my sins...

nobody can tell me shit just because i have faith and a belief and other mother fuckers dont...

Jaydc555

« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2009, 11:00:19 PM »
I have a belief that you're a retard.ha ha

Kool Beenz

« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2009, 11:46:10 PM »
this is a thread about how hood and gangsta i am
not for mooslums, jews, and atheists to fight over what they believe in

and im getting my lakers jersey next month after they win the finals
and im getting the blankets and sheets for my bed

Roccy

« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2009, 12:26:33 AM »
if Roccy believes in God and the prophets, that doesn't necessarily make him religious.
sure, that's one belief there is in Islam.

there are many other things though that would have to be considered in order for him to be religious: does he pray? does he fast? does he read the Quran? does he constantly study Islam to try and abide by Islamic laws and principles? and so on.

diid anyone even read this dudes response? he explained it perfectly,

Jaydc555

« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2009, 12:29:11 AM »
Yes I read but it still doesn't change the fact your religious you retard

Sikotic™

« Reply #56 on: May 22, 2009, 12:31:27 AM »
  re·li·gious    audio  (r-ljs)  KEY 

ADJECTIVE:

1. Having OR showing belief in and reverence for God or a deity.

Even the dictionary agrees with me. It not just showing or practicing but BELIEVING in the shit that makes you religious. I rest my case your honor.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Roccy

« Reply #57 on: May 22, 2009, 01:03:57 AM »
  re·li·gious    audio  (r-ljs)  KEY 

ADJECTIVE:

1. Having OR showing belief in and reverence for God or a deity.

Even the dictionary agrees with me. It not just showing or practicing but BELIEVING in the shit that makes you religious. I rest my case your honor.

and whats the difference between a person who says hes religious, never attends church, prays, drink, smokes, gambles, vs someone who says they are religious, prays, goes to church, charity, etc.?

is there a difference to you?

Sikotic™

« Reply #58 on: May 22, 2009, 01:08:39 AM »
No. They're both equally fucking stupid and superstitious. One group just knows how to live it up.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc555

« Reply #59 on: May 22, 2009, 01:08:53 AM »
Face it you just got owned.I was right once again.And once again you and nik get exposed as the small minded retards you are.Throw in month dizzle as well.Sikotic slammed it in your down syndrome face