Author Topic: So i was in the hood today  (Read 1877 times)

Kool Beenz

Re: So i was in the hood today
« Reply #60 on: May 22, 2009, 01:10:09 AM »
im also getting purple socks to match my kobe bryant laker shoes lol

Roccy

« Reply #61 on: May 22, 2009, 01:18:22 AM »
Face it you just got owned.I was right once again.And once again you and nik get exposed as the small minded retards you are.Throw in month dizzle as well.Sikotic slammed it in your down syndrome face

lol..get anyone who knows a thing about religion to step in here, and i guarantee you they'll laugh at your posts.
how it really goes down..

Jaydc555

« Reply #62 on: May 22, 2009, 01:23:10 AM »
I've studied religon at great length.I know a lot more then you do.In fact I own dozens of books about various religons.I know what I'm talking about.Your a close minded dumb ass that thinks being open minded means doing e and fucking women who have  histories of sexual abuse and have to give up their body because the damage inflicted mentally.

Sikotic™

« Reply #63 on: May 22, 2009, 01:25:56 AM »
Face it you just got owned.I was right once again.And once again you and nik get exposed as the small minded retards you are.Throw in month dizzle as well.Sikotic slammed it in your down syndrome face

lol..get anyone who knows a thing about religion to step in here, and i guarantee you they'll laugh at your posts.

Good. If they really truly believe in their religion then they would just laugh off what me and Jaydc are saying and move on. But you don't seem to have the same confidence in yoiur faith. Something you wanna tell us Roccy because I dunno about Jaydc but I'm all ears err...eyes?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc555

« Reply #64 on: May 22, 2009, 01:28:35 AM »
Anyone who believes in god has a few brain cells missing or they just can't accept the cold reality that life isn't anymore precious the black and red ants I pick up and make fight eachother in a jar while I yell " fight!you have nothing and I have everything!"

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #65 on: May 22, 2009, 06:58:23 AM »
Anyone who believes in god has a few brain cells missing or they just can't accept the cold reality that life isn't anymore precious the black and red ants I pick up and make fight eachother in a jar while I yell " fight!you have nothing and I have everything!"

Do you believe in ET's and shit or no?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #66 on: May 22, 2009, 08:20:29 AM »
  re·li·gious    audio  (r-ljs)  KEY 

ADJECTIVE:

1. Having OR showing belief in and reverence for God or a deity.

Even the dictionary agrees with me. It not just showing or practicing but BELIEVING in the shit that makes you religious. I rest my case your honor.

the dictionary also states:

imbued with or exhibiting religion; pious; devout; godly: a religious man.
scrupulously faithful; conscientious: religious care.

I think I understand what you're also saying too though.
it can also relate to the level of how religious you are. some may be "not very" while others are "extremely".

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #67 on: May 22, 2009, 08:24:37 AM »

a) its Mo Z. Dizzle
b) I've made my response to Sikotic's post in an appropriate manner without any name calling and trying to think of it in a different perspective

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Cali Climate

« Reply #68 on: May 22, 2009, 08:51:40 AM »
This movie pretty much summed up my disdain for organized religion and it's followers on a "mission".

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/51Fn2r-8hHI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/51Fn2r-8hHI</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/B35rYEkYgvs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/B35rYEkYgvs</a>

Jaydc555

« Reply #69 on: May 22, 2009, 02:15:57 PM »
Do I believe In aliens?no.but theirs more of a chance of aliens then god

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #70 on: May 22, 2009, 02:36:21 PM »
LOL@the people too ignorant to realize that there are levels of how religious you are/arent

Jaydc555

« Reply #71 on: May 22, 2009, 02:54:44 PM »
Yes their are "levels" but he's flat out saying he isn't religious,when he is.Dumb ass

Sikotic™

« Reply #72 on: May 22, 2009, 02:58:18 PM »
Yes their are "levels" but he's flat out saying he isn't religious,when he is.Dumb ass

If they can't understand this concept, then I will be very sad.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: May 22, 2009, 03:20:09 PM »

If they can't understand this concept, then I will be very sad.

why do u think people say "i'm jewish, but im not religious"?

if u dont get that then there's something wrong with YOU

Jaydc555

« Reply #74 on: May 22, 2009, 03:36:08 PM »
Even though sik just up the definition from the dictionary you still don't get it?How fucking dumb are you?