Author Topic: So i was in the hood today  (Read 1873 times)

Roccy

Re: So i was in the hood today
« Reply #75 on: May 22, 2009, 03:39:17 PM »
Yes their are "levels" but he's flat out saying he isn't religious,when he is.Dumb ass

what makes me a religious person?
how it really goes down..

Sikotic™

« Reply #76 on: May 22, 2009, 03:41:34 PM »
Yes their are "levels" but he's flat out saying he isn't religious,when he is.Dumb ass

If they can't understand this concept, then I will be very sad.

why do u think people say "i'm jewish, but im not religious"?

if u dont get that then there's something wrong with YOU
Do you believe the torah, talmud and all that good stuff?
Do you follow the kashrut/eat kosher food?

If you do, then you're religious. Even if you don't, you labeled yourself Jewish. Otherwise, you'd just call yourself Israeli.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc555

« Reply #77 on: May 22, 2009, 03:42:08 PM »
Holy Fuck you are retarded.

Roccy

« Reply #78 on: May 22, 2009, 03:51:16 PM »
youre too ignorant to realize what i'm talking about, ive given up on you.

Jaydc555

« Reply #79 on: May 22, 2009, 03:54:14 PM »
So sikotic puts up the exact definition of what being religious is and it backs up exactly what I said and yet you still don't get it yet I'm ignorant?Theirs no way someone can be that dumb.You are religious as it is defined.What don't you understand?

Roccy

« Reply #80 on: May 22, 2009, 04:00:07 PM »
So sikotic puts up the exact definition of what being religious is and it backs up exactly what I said and yet you still don't get it yet I'm ignorant?Theirs no way someone can be that dumb.You are religious as it is defined.What don't you understand?

are you dumb? you dont seem to understand how it works. there are levels and steps in religion, you can be in a higher level or a lower level with religious beliefs.

If youre on a lower level, you dont follow the religion stricly, but you simply believe in god, never go to church, fast, follow holidays, or be strict with shit. if youre on a higher level, you attend church, celebrate holidays, fast, follow the religion as close as possible, etc .

Is that easier to get?

IM ON THE LOWER LEVEL.

Jaydc555

« Reply #81 on: May 22, 2009, 04:04:25 PM »
Who the fuck cares about levels?I never argued about what level you were.I said you were religion.You said you weren't religious.I never said anything about how devout you are to your faith.You are so slow.Your arguement was that because you don't actively practice your faith that means you are not religious.But you are religious no matter what level you are.Do you understand yet?Do you even know where you live or does your mummy keep directions on the inside of your helmet?

Jaydc555

« Reply #82 on: May 22, 2009, 04:09:33 PM »
You got owned in this thread just admit it and move on.You just make yourself look dumber every post

Roccy

« Reply #83 on: May 22, 2009, 04:16:34 PM »
Your so retarded.You believe in the prophets and god.The prophets was something invented by the muslim religon.

LMAO..I'm retarded?  ::)

Jaydc555

« Reply #84 on: May 22, 2009, 04:17:17 PM »
WOW.Its impossible someone is this dumb.Explain how I lost?I said you were religious you said you weren't.Its proven you are.So how did I lose when it was proven your wrong?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #85 on: May 22, 2009, 05:04:49 PM »

If you do, then you're religious. Even if you don't, you labeled yourself Jewish. Otherwise, you'd just call yourself Israeli.

Jews who keep kosher=religious
Jews who dont keep kosher=not religious

me, personally, i keep kosher a little....but i still wouldnt consider myself a religious jew, cuz when we refer to religious jews were usually talking about the ones who dont drive on saturday and dont eat beef that isnt killed with the proper methods etc..PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #86 on: May 22, 2009, 05:05:15 PM »

mo-z put up an alternate definition, idiot

Jaydc555

« Reply #87 on: May 22, 2009, 05:09:08 PM »
And his wasn't an alternate you retard.You are so slow.Your religious as is defined.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #88 on: May 22, 2009, 07:09:11 PM »

Jews who keep kosher=religious
Jews who dont keep kosher=not religious

me, personally, i keep kosher a little....but i still wouldnt consider myself a religious jew, cuz when we refer to religious jews were usually talking about the ones who dont drive on saturday and dont eat beef that isnt killed with the proper methods etc..PeACe

wtf don't drive on saturday?  What's that about?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #89 on: May 22, 2009, 07:28:18 PM »
^^im guessing something about the Sabbath

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!