Author Topic: So i was in the hood today  (Read 1870 times)

Sikotic™

Re: So i was in the hood today
« Reply #90 on: May 23, 2009, 12:26:32 AM »
me, personally, i keep kosher a little....but i still wouldnt consider myself a religious jew, cuz when we refer to religious jews were usually talking about the ones who dont drive on saturday and dont eat beef that isnt killed with the proper methods etc..PeACe
But keeping kosher is still a religious practice. I know it's not as extreme as not doing any work on Saturday, but it's a practice nonetheless.

And can someone please tell Roccy to stop making himself look retarded. I disagree with NIK and Mo Z Dizzle, but at least they have the ability to express a perspective and point of view at an adult level. This ain't Reading Rainbow, nigga!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #91 on: May 23, 2009, 12:49:19 AM »
Yes their are "levels" but he's flat out saying he isn't religious,when he is.Dumb ass

If they can't understand this concept, then I will be very sad.

why do u think people say "i'm jewish, but im not religious"?

if u dont get that then there's something wrong with YOU
Do you believe the torah, talmud and all that good stuff?
Do you follow the kashrut/eat kosher food?

If you do, then you're religious. Even if you don't, you labeled yourself Jewish. Otherwise, you'd just call yourself Israeli.

Jews who keep kosher=religious
Jews who dont keep kosher=not religious

me, personally, i keep kosher a little....but i still wouldnt consider myself a religious jew, cuz when we refer to religious jews were usually talking about the ones who dont drive on saturday and dont eat beef that isnt killed with the proper methods etc..PeACe

wtf don't drive on saturday?  What's that about?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shabbat

Roccy

« Reply #92 on: May 23, 2009, 02:35:27 AM »
But keeping kosher is still a religious practice. I know it's not as extreme as not doing any work on Saturday, but it's a practice nonetheless.

And can someone please tell Roccy to stop making himself look retarded. I disagree with NIK and Mo Z Dizzle, but at least they have the ability to express a perspective and point of view at an adult level. This ain't Reading Rainbow, nigga!

it was clear what my point was from the get-go.

lol, its not my fault you feel the need to hate on my shit every time, and ride my nuts around..
how it really goes down..