Author Topic: Queen Sikotic!!!!!  (Read 2696 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Queen Sikotic!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2009, 02:48:59 AM »
The least jaded and retarded females I've met out here were Latina, Armenian and Persian. Personally never really fucked with the Asian chicks on a relationship level, a lot of the white girls I've dated were crazy and every black girl I've been with has been way too much hassle. I dated a girl that was half Salvadorean and half white and she was crazy too. I'll probably just stick the the latinas since they seem like they're the most grounded.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc555

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2009, 02:51:29 AM »
I'm naturally attracted to the crazy ones.Probably because the sex is amazing with crazy bitches and at this point in my life could care less about having anything serious.One of these ill just disappear from this forum because one of these physcho bitches murdered me

universe

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2009, 02:51:53 AM »
Did you pick her up at home depot?

more like at a taco stand or snow cone place
 :D

see im racist against my own people too lol

NAH, HE FOUND HER STUFFED IN THE DASH OF HIS NEW VOLKSWAGEN, HECHO EN MEXICO.

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2009, 02:54:54 AM »
I'm naturally attracted to the crazy ones.Probably because the sex is amazing with crazy bitches and at this point in my life could care less about having anything serious.One of these ill just disappear from this forum because one of these physcho bitches murdered me

I'm not looking for anything serious either, but I can annoyed by most girls and the way they demand attention ns hit Drives me up a fuckin walla nd makes me wish I had OJ money so I could off the bitch and get away with it.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc555

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2009, 02:58:27 AM »
Oh I know what you mean.They crave attention which is fine if their interesting.But most of them are not,but then they get mad at me when their talking and I'm not paying attention because I'm making fun of someone on dubcc on my phone.

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2009, 03:01:38 AM »
Oh I know what you mean.They crave attention which is fine if their interesting.But most of them are not,but then they get mad at me when their talking and I'm not paying attention because I'm making fun of someone on dubcc on my phone.
LOL!

I lose attention in a girl real easy if she starts making demands or starts acting crazy. I just give up on them and move on. The fucked up thing is, they still think I'm in a relationship with them so they end up stalking me and blowing up my cell phone. Having a girl find where you live without ever telling her your address is kinda scary lol.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc555

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2009, 03:04:02 AM »
Ha ha that is scary.I remember one of my exes would rip my headphones off my head and say "its me time" that pissed me the fuck off everytime.In fact I'm sure that's the only reason she did it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2009, 03:08:08 AM »
Ha ha that is scary.I remember one of my exes would rip my headphones off my head and say "its me time" that pissed me the fuck off everytime.In fact I'm sure that's the only reason she did it.
I would have a hard time not choking her.

This one girl I dated when I was 17 started screaming in front of my house one night. I went outside and sprayed her down with my water hose. This was around December when we hit record low temperatures in California. She threatened to sue me because she got really sick after wards, but the bitch could spell attorney so nothing ever came of it. Some would call that abuse, but I call that putting a whore in her place.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Skante Warrior Dale Gribble - NoFX

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2018, 01:47:40 PM »
Can a mod do their job around here and delete this pointless thread.

BANHG

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2019, 03:03:01 AM »
I would have a hard time not choking her.

This one girl I dated when I was 17 started screaming in front of my house one night. I went outside and sprayed her down with my water hose. This was around December when we hit record low temperatures in California. She threatened to sue me because she got really sick after wards, but the bitch could spell attorney so nothing ever came of it. Some would call that abuse, but I call that putting a whore in her place.
Young Sik was a savage.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2019, 07:40:17 AM »
The least jaded and retarded females I've met out here were Latina, Armenian and Persian. Personally never really fucked with the Asian chicks on a relationship level, a lot of the white girls I've dated were crazy and every black girl I've been with has been way too much hassle. I dated a girl that was half Salvadorean and half white and she was crazy too. I'll probably just stick the the latinas since they seem like they're the most grounded.

Proc pka KP

« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2021, 03:34:30 AM »
Can a mod do their job around here and delete this pointless thread.

BTW, this girl looks just like my Queen so I know not what you speak of:

Identical, you fucker. Now someone delete this shit, please!

Looks like you got your request granted. Try the hookup section.