Author Topic: 9 x Outta 10 Is Fuckin Wack  (Read 775 times)

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
Re: 9 x Outta 10 Is Fuckin Wack
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2009, 02:09:08 PM »
You need a social life, some real friends/homies/dudes/guy friends. coming on the net just to bash "ARTIST" is just played out now. The song is amazing, It's just not the sing-a-long bullshit thas all over ur ipod !grown man music, kids stay in school.
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

Mo-D

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Me and Kurupt - Brisbane 2007
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2009, 05:13:46 PM »
9 x Outta 10 Is Fuckin Wack...Call Me A Hater But..Fuck It.
The Beat Is Just :puke:

Pipe down, buddy.

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2009, 05:30:40 PM »
Only a dizzy rascal fan would say some shit like this...wake up son,dope is dope. 8)

random...

Im feeling it  8)

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2009, 05:32:36 PM »
I'm really enjoying this track  8)

acgrundy

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2009, 05:44:23 PM »
one of quik's worst beats ever imo.  I was very dissapointed

jman91331

« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2009, 07:01:15 PM »
The beat was mininal to allow kurupt to flow over. Mofos don't realize that the vocal track is another instrument to the beat. Kurupts verse was the main instrument over some dope drums with a wicked vocal sample going on, what's wrong with that? You guys that hate are probably the same ones who jumped on the neptunes dick when they did grindin which is the same type of track. Wait til the actual cd come out, listen to it on a decent system, roll a blunt and ride to it kuz ya lil computer speakers ain't doin it justice.

acgrundy

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2009, 08:02:56 PM »
The beat was mininal to allow kurupt to flow over. Mofos don't realize that the vocal track is another instrument to the beat. Kurupts verse was the main instrument over some dope drums with a wicked vocal sample going on, what's wrong with that? You guys that hate are probably the same ones who jumped on the neptunes dick when they did grindin which is the same type of track. Wait til the actual cd come out, listen to it on a decent system, roll a blunt and ride to it kuz ya lil computer speakers ain't doin it justice.

You are probably the same one that makes stupid assumptions.  Oh wait, never mind, not probably, you are.  This track sucks and I can't stand the neptunes.  In fact I have no fucking clue what track you are talking about, so I guess that would make you much more on their dick then me.  Why do you fucking fans have to get butthurt because someone doesn't like the track?  Its all opinion, only yours is wrong.

Gfunk

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2009, 09:26:35 PM »
Song sucks and im a huge Dj quik fan. The production is wack as fuck
Code: [Select]
http://www.last.fm/user/Gfunk-

MoneyMack

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Young Gotstra
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2009, 09:29:52 PM »
I'm feelin' this track. It ain't wack really tho.
Sick Wid' It - Lench Mob - DPG - PYO - Mad Science FAN 4 LIFE!

G-Funk

« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2009, 09:31:45 PM »
you either like it or hate it, I like it. You can say the production is wack, but if the beats good then im okay with it. Nuthin but a G Thang was a loop, but its a classic. who the fuck cares about its production.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2009, 10:23:56 PM »
The whole song is fucking wack. The beat sucks, the flow sucks, Kurupt sounds like shit and isn't even rapping at all. Horrible shit, and every person who likes it, is a fucking moron.

This isn't a difference in preference. The song fucking sucks. It's not up to debate.

Mo-D

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Me and Kurupt - Brisbane 2007
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2009, 10:41:20 PM »
The whole song is fucking wack. The beat sucks, the flow sucks, Kurupt sounds like shit and isn't even rapping at all. Horrible shit, and every person who likes it, is a fucking moron.

This isn't a difference in preference. The song fucking sucks. It's not up to debate.

You should run the world. Your obviously very intelligent and understand what "opinion" means.

Well done. Although polling shows you may not get elected (-380 karma isnt the best). But you keep on truckin'.

KingNicholas

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2009, 11:08:15 PM »

Yeah considering half the people that posted in this thread like it and the other half doesn't I guess its not up for debate. lmfao

Psychotik

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2009, 12:51:49 AM »

I see an Attention WHORE up in here^^^^

times change and so did quik and kurupt, more or less, you should too. dont expect the same shit you heard from them before. dont expect too much, cause youre only setting yourself up for some disappointment.

just the title of this thread alone screams "i want some attention".

i think is dope. to each his own, so i guess fuck what you on.

Mietek23

« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2009, 03:24:40 AM »
Give it a few spins. It get's better with each listen ;)