Author Topic: George Lopez a uncle tom ........  (Read 471 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: George Lopez a uncle tom ........
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2009, 10:38:30 AM »
this is not CHICANO BROWN PRIDE ..............

aint that right DON JACOB!!!!!!!!! orale holmes..... this is for my la raza!!!!!!

THIS IS CHICANO PRIDE GENTE!

Dude's wife is Cuban

Hold up...

His wife on the show is "Cuban". Please tell me she isnt based on his real life wife! lol Ok....now thats a STRETCH....
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2009, 02:25:35 PM »
this is not CHICANO BROWN PRIDE ..............

aint that right DON JACOB!!!!!!!!! orale holmes..... this is for my la raza!!!!!!

THIS IS CHICANO PRIDE GENTE!

Dude's wife is Cuban

Hold up...

His wife on the show is "Cuban". Please tell me she isnt based on his real life wife! lol Ok....now thats a STRETCH....

All the show is either based off of, or what he would want. His mom is actually his grandma, Max is actually him as a child, with him treating him how he wished his dad was, Carmen is what he fears his daughter would be, his inlaws are suppose to be spot on I guess according to him, and his wife is how he sees her, not how others. I guess any woman willing to give a kidney, that's the finest women in the world to him... lol.

Sparegeez

« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2009, 03:06:47 PM »
first off , why dont you try clicking those so called sources dumb ass because they lead me to the bottom of the page ese
LMAO @ job not knowing how to check a source on wikipedia.

thats fucking funny dawg.  even my grandma knows how to use wikipedia!! LMAOOO
sorry eye am not accustomed to using wikipedia as my resources......... like the rest of you so smart "college graduates"

You're just retarded fool, how hard could it be to use a reference list you dumbfuck

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2009, 04:04:22 PM »
Say what you want, but his wife is down for him. She gave up a fucking kidney for that nigga. That's a woman I would be down with for life. They day anyone in here can find a woman that would legitimately risk their life for their man is the day someone can talk shit about George Lopez's wife.
Well most people would expect their spouse to donate a kidney if necessary. Who else would you ask first if you couldn't get one?