Author Topic: WHERE DO OG GANGSTERS COME FROM???  (Read 858 times)

Roccy

Re: WHERE DO OG GANGSTERS COME FROM???
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2009, 01:43:00 PM »
canogas pretty far from woodland hills though, its like a 20 min drive. but canoga isnt that bad even though cpa rolls round there, they usually only bang on the eses any ways. pacoima and van nuys is the worst places in the valley.

lol i remember fresh peewees would always bring their heat to school, n juz flexx to everybody.

nah woodland hills is a 10 minute drive. I live on alabama, Cpa bangs on anyone they feel the need too down here, they tax clubs as well. but they usually bang on outsiders, if they see you in public, and think you're reppin a diff gang, they'll show themselves.

whats your cross streets? u live near the pool hall?

i'm on alabama and sherman way...the pool hall next to the cobalt?
how it really goes down..

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2009, 01:47:01 PM »
canogas pretty far from woodland hills though, its like a 20 min drive. but canoga isnt that bad even though cpa rolls round there, they usually only bang on the eses any ways. pacoima and van nuys is the worst places in the valley.

lol i remember fresh peewees would always bring their heat to school, n juz flexx to everybody.

nah woodland hills is a 10 minute drive. I live on alabama, Cpa bangs on anyone they feel the need too down here, they tax clubs as well. but they usually bang on outsiders, if they see you in public, and think you're reppin a diff gang, they'll show themselves.

nahh i was talkin bout the OG roscoe desoto, too bad their makin it a walgreens.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2009, 02:34:27 PM »
I grew up next to Guru from gangstarr. So that makes me gangster i guess.

Roccy

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2009, 04:32:34 PM »

nahh i was talkin bout the OG roscoe desoto, too bad their makin it a walgreens.

I used to live right next to that place, i grew up going playing fucking capcom vs snk back when they had that shit. and played pool multiple of times with the homies.

i didnt know their tearing that shit down, wtf? that place is OG.
how it really goes down..

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2009, 05:07:37 PM »
gangster-ism originated in Maine
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2009, 05:29:52 PM »

boredom originated in Maine
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Muhfukka

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2009, 05:31:06 PM »
i think they come from their mothers pussyholes but i could be rong

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2009, 05:40:40 PM »

so did  drive-by shootings, crack-cocaine and steven king books

and the guy who gave up barry bonds' 660th home run

and THE FIRST INDIAN TO EVER PLAY IN M-L-B
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2009, 05:44:46 PM »
From my semen.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2009, 05:44:57 PM »

so did  drive-by shootings, crack-cocaine and steven king books

and the guy who gave up barry bonds' 660th home run

and THE FIRST INDIAN TO EVER PLAY IN M-L-B

no...no....just boredom.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2009, 05:46:37 PM »
From my semen.

guess not all OG's can say where they come from his hard...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2009, 09:19:58 PM »
Now, the 500-member Latino gang has become the focus of a crackdown by Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa and Police Chief William J. Bratton. The gang is one of 11 — and the only one in the Valley — on Los Angeles' target list.

Police officials say Canoga Park Alabama was largely responsible for a 44% rise in gang crime last year in the Valley, where five active gangs claim turf. Citywide, gang crime rose 14%.

This is the street that I live on, and was raised on, no candyland around here.

Canoga Park Alabama gang members flash a gun and a hand sign. The city of Canoga Park instituted a gang injunction outlining a 4.65-square mile area wherein known gang members are prohibited from associating with other members, drinking alcohol in public, intimidating witnesses and being out from 10 p.m. to sunrise, among other off-limits behavior.

dont try to explain to these idiots a damn thing... u know damn well they have this whole imaginary life made up for us. you know how little kids like to tell make-believe stories and create fantasies in their minds? thats what these wcc children like to do, only they do it about our lives....fuckin geeks lol.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2009, 09:21:21 PM »

wtf? u must drive really fuckin slow then...hmmmm?

i live 5 mins from roccy and hes in canoga park, im in woodland hills.

Muhfukka

« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2009, 09:22:00 PM »
looney cant drive hes asian

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2009, 09:48:57 PM »
Canoga Park is hard as fuck. My cousin lives over there and I'm scared to walk to the nearby Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf to get my Caramel Ice Blended.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE