Author Topic: WHERE DO OG GANGSTERS COME FROM???  (Read 842 times)

Muhfukka

Re: WHERE DO OG GANGSTERS COME FROM???
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2009, 10:00:55 PM »
Canoga Park is hard as fuck. My cousin lives over there and I'm scared to walk to the nearby Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf to get my Caramel Ice Blended.
the homie raveyone told me him and roccy did a couple drive bys over there

Jaydc555

« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2009, 10:14:41 PM »
I hear those insane latte crips run rampant over there

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2009, 10:16:01 PM »
Canoga Park is hard as fuck. My cousin lives over there and I'm scared to walk to the nearby Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf to get my Caramel Ice Blended.
I'd snitch but I don't wanna end up like Ricky from Boyz N Tha Hood.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2009, 11:23:20 PM »

lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Roccy

« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2009, 12:29:05 AM »

homies been openin up his mouth too much.. 8)
how it really goes down..

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2009, 06:49:59 AM »
canogas pretty far from woodland hills though, its like a 20 min drive. but canoga isnt that bad even though cpa rolls round there, they usually only bang on the eses any ways. pacoima and van nuys is the worst places in the valley.

lol i remember fresh peewees would always bring their heat to school, n juz flexx to everybody.

pacoima is  but not Van Nuys Dawg.... Van Nuys is way chiller

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2009, 06:51:30 AM »
i think they come from their mothers pussyholes but i could be rong
wtf

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2009, 06:53:06 AM »
canogas pretty far from woodland hills though, its like a 20 min drive. but canoga isnt that bad even though cpa rolls round there, they usually only bang on the eses any ways. pacoima and van nuys is the worst places in the valley.

lol i remember fresh peewees would always bring their heat to school, n juz flexx to everybody.

wtf? u must drive really fuckin slow then...hmmmm?

i live 5 mins from roccy and hes in canoga park, im in woodland hills.

SCCIT... DONT GET MAD MAYBE THE FOO TRYNA SAVE GAS...DRIVIN SLOW

Cali Climate

« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2009, 08:29:05 AM »
the only gangster parts in the valley are pacoima, van nuys, north hollywood, and canoga park (sort of, back in the 90's). and don't none of you woodland hills faggots go pretending to be getting a piece of that drama, talkin to you elior, rocc, you might be living there.

Cali Climate

« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2009, 08:30:45 AM »
As for me I dont pretend to be a gangster OG or none of that wigger bullshit 9/10 of you fags on here perpetrate. I'm from South Berkeley, I'll let you  do your own homework so I don't have to try and appeal to this bullshit.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 08:34:51 AM by Sal Maroni »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2009, 08:33:16 AM »
Now, the 500-member Latino gang has become the focus of a crackdown by Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa and Police Chief William J. Bratton. The gang is one of 11 — and the only one in the Valley — on Los Angeles' target list.

Police officials say Canoga Park Alabama was largely responsible for a 44% rise in gang crime last year in the Valley, where five active gangs claim turf. Citywide, gang crime rose 14%.

This is the street that I live on, and was raised on, no candyland around here.

Canoga Park Alabama gang members flash a gun and a hand sign. The city of Canoga Park instituted a gang injunction outlining a 4.65-square mile area wherein known gang members are prohibited from associating with other members, drinking alcohol in public, intimidating witnesses and being out from 10 p.m. to sunrise, among other off-limits behavior.

Do you bang? Cause living in the same hood as gangbangers don't make you an OG

y'all are Ethugs.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 08:36:12 AM by rapsodie »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2009, 09:50:03 AM »
the only gangster parts in the valley are pacoima, van nuys, north hollywood, and canoga park (sort of, back in the 90's). and don't none of you woodland hills faggots go pretending to be getting a piece of that drama, talkin to you elior, rocc, you might be living there.

im the only one who lives in woodland hills, you stupid bitch. floydness lives in van nuys (10 minute drive) and roccy lives in canoga (5 minute drive). man up and hop off, weakling. the imaginary world you've created for us is real fruity/fishy.

Cali Climate

« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2009, 09:51:08 AM »
man up and hop off, weakling.

:D awesome.

Sikotic™

« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2009, 10:15:50 AM »
And even the spots you mentioned are not that bad. They don't really compare to the worst spots in LA.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Roccy

« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2009, 12:12:35 PM »
Now, the 500-member Latino gang has become the focus of a crackdown by Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa and Police Chief William J. Bratton. The gang is one of 11 — and the only one in the Valley — on Los Angeles' target list.

Police officials say Canoga Park Alabama was largely responsible for a 44% rise in gang crime last year in the Valley, where five active gangs claim turf. Citywide, gang crime rose 14%.

This is the street that I live on, and was raised on, no candyland around here.

Canoga Park Alabama gang members flash a gun and a hand sign. The city of Canoga Park instituted a gang injunction outlining a 4.65-square mile area wherein known gang members are prohibited from associating with other members, drinking alcohol in public, intimidating witnesses and being out from 10 p.m. to sunrise, among other off-limits behavior.

Do you bang? Cause living in the same hood as gangbangers don't make you an OG

y'all are Ethugs.

put on your glasses..cause i never said i was a gangster.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 12:16:36 PM by RoCcY »
how it really goes down..