Author Topic: New 2Pac Leaks (When I Get Free OG, Never Call U Bitch Again OG and Fame OG,etc)  (Read 9524 times)

Peacock

• 'G'
  • but no worries, I protected my "investment"
I doubt that Let Them Thangs Go is out there but I'd like to hear it aswell.

Since we started with the wish lists here's mine

Dear Santa,
I'd like: R U Still Down OG in CDQ or at least in better q than what we have
Out On Bail OG CDQ
Hellrazor OG CDQ
Nothing To Lose OG CDQ
Hold On Be Strong OG < just to hear what the beat is like

Peace yo

JohnnyL

LOL.  As long as we're making our Christmas wishlists, how about adding

"Still Ballin' (OG)
"Ballad of a Dead Soulja" (OG)

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
tracks that need to leak

-as the world turns og with fatal
-enemies with me CDQ og with live squad
-crooked nigga too OG with stretch
-my dying day
-u can call og
-hail mary og with extra verse
-if theres a cure
-the good die young og with kadafi
-secretz of war (real OG)
-187um (the unleaked track from makaveli and dillinger)
-let them thangs go OG  (i know this ones out there too)

thats my wish list lol

Watch Yo Mouth.......Damn, Im still trippin man, turn on the laptop this morning and c Fame OG available for download. Damn Happy Friday!
Everybody is wondering what Barack is going to do for us for the next 8 years, what are you going to do for yourself the next 8 years?

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG

"Still Ballin' (OG)

Ballad of a Dead Soulja OG...i got that track at the crib! Its got the Curtis Mayfield, Child Running Wild Sample! 8)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 10:00:27 AM by Escrooge »
Everybody is wondering what Barack is going to do for us for the next 8 years, what are you going to do for yourself the next 8 years?

JohnnyL

"Still Ballin' (OG)

Ballad of a Dead Soulja OG...i got that track at the crib!

No shit?  I thought that one was still unleaked.  I've heard a couple fan mixes, but they were pretty bad....never heard the real OG version.

DTG Entertainment

"Still Ballin' (OG)

No shit?  I thought that one was still unleaked.  I've heard a couple fan mixes, but they were pretty bad....never heard the real OG version.

There's a fake OG version floating around. Been that way since around 2006.

JohnnyL

"Still Ballin' (OG)

Yeah.  I think I've heard the fake OG.  And since I've no idea how the real OG sounds, I wasn't even sure how accurate the fake one was. lol

DTG Entertainment

"Still Ballin' (OG)

Yeah.  I think I've heard the fake OG.  And since I've no idea how the real OG sounds, I wasn't even sure how accurate the fake one was. lol

Lol.

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
Wow....Fame OG....I never knew KOKANE was on there!  Right on!

Yeah on the movie Westside, Kok said he and Pac did that song the day before he went to Vegas. Fame was meant for the One Nation album.

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG

"Still Ballin' (OG)

So is the Ballad of a Dead Soulja OG on you tube real or fake ???

JohnnyL

Yeah on the movie Westside, Kok said he and Pac did that song the day before he went to Vegas. Fame was meant for the One Nation album.

After hearing that "Never Call U Bitch Again" (OG), it seems like maybe it was intended for the "One Nation" album.  Does anyone know for sure?

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG

After hearing that "Never Call U Bitch Again" (OG), it seems like maybe it was intended for the "One Nation" album.  Does anyone know for sure?

I don't know Johnny, but with it being clean verses, I bet it was going to be a single for Makaveli,
Thats probably why he performed it at the house of blues to get a reaction from the crowd. You know test, give the track a test run 8)

kuruptDPG

I don't know Johnny, but with it being clean verses, I bet it was going to be a single for Makaveli,
Thats probably why he performed it at the house of blues to get a reaction from the crowd. You know test, give the track a test run 8)

the only reason i listened to this song was i got told bootcamp clik and danny boy wer on this song, is this true? it was a list from makaveli-forever.com i remember.

Funkstradamus

Big Props to the POsSTERS and the LEAKERS...i think its pathetic when people have music that million of people want to hear and they just sit on it and hoard it for themselves for years...WHY?  music is made to be heard!!!

JohnnyL

the only reason i listened to this song was i got told bootcamp clik and danny boy wer on this song, is this true? it was a list from makaveli-forever.com i remember.

Well, Danny Boy's definitely on the chorus, as the chorus and beat are the same as the "Never Be Peace" (OG).  But I don't think anyone from Bootcamp Clik is actually on the song.  My reason for thinking that this might be a "One Nation" track is that Pac mentions "One Nation" in the intro.