Author Topic: New 2Pac Leaks (When I Get Free OG, Never Call U Bitch Again OG and Fame OG,etc)  (Read 9529 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Same Mick from 1999. I feel like an old man on these forums now though lol

Amaru may have had the other one, just like 'My Closest Road Dawg'

ever go back to musicfantalk? its a graveyard

Now that's going back some time. Think last time I checked it was around 8 years ago

haha well thas how long i remember you from lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Val Young sounds lovely on Never Call U Bitch Again. More proof that Pac made the most beautifulest music in the world. Thank you is an understatement for these OG's (whoever is involved).

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn pac was dope wit the delivery tho
hack, have you heard "lil homies" (junior mafia diss?)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 06:33:22 PM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

lil homies OG is one of the best tracks ever
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah it is
he made muffuccaz listen to his muzik, especially when he was speakin on others
im guessin you might have a list of unreleased/rare 2pac traxx?

lil homies OG is one of the best tracks ever
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

OG Hack Wilson

yeah man  pac was the best music maker ever

had the best flow over beats

had great lyrical content  granted he was not a "punchline" rapper i'll still say "Me against the world" is as good of a lyrical masterpeice as any album ever.  especially the title song!  both verses are parralels but great.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah not feelin all of his selection of beats, but even when the selection was wack, his flow was dope
Cube

OG Hack Wilson

JohnnyL

http://limelinx.com/files/9036365c1e1c65facfff02f98e636ece    here's something new for ya'll

Props for the track.  I never heard it before. +1

OG Hack Wilson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Cube

OG Hack Wilson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn do you know when he recorded his first song? (very first song)
Cube

OG Hack Wilson

damn do you know when he recorded his first song? (very first song)

Stretch?

1988  with Majesty ofcourse

http://limelinx.com/files/902440ea6fd886981e3bd1ce139eb16d   Let MAjesty tell you

OG Hack Wilson

hey you guys remember PAIN by 2pac and Stretch from the Live Squad?

http://limelinx.com/files/b6371139e40d914c4108767177030870  here's a version with Majesty on it (Stretch's brother)   its a great track