Author Topic: New 2Pac Leaks (When I Get Free OG, Never Call U Bitch Again OG and Fame OG,etc)  (Read 9519 times)

D Breezy

enjoy your five minutes of fame whoever leaked it.

exactly, enjoy handing tracks 2 a bunch of leechin azz fags who dont give a fuk who u r and wont remember in a week lol props  :laugh:
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

OG Hack Wilson

Tupac shit leaks and we all got used to that but couldn't you hold on to these tracks a bit longer? Make something out of it? Don't you have brain that tells you. THIS IS RARE SHIT I MIGHT BE ABLE TO I dunno maybe sell it, get something else for it or maybe you guys too dumb to realize such trivial facts.
shut the fuck up

music was meant to be heard, not held on to

i once leaked Eminem "ghost stories" aka "demon inside" aka "devil inside" on d12world way back in the way...this is a fact.  i had that song for 2 years w/o anyone knowing...except for maybe 3 people from Michigan
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Ghettofan78

• Lil Geezy
crizzo is the shit BTW

Oh yeah, is he? I traded some better quality tracks from a tape I acquired with him, and the first thing he did was giving them do Dante. He really is the shit.

And Marv (or Ghettofan, whatever), you can tell the people you roll with whatever you want, but you and I know what's going on..

I think the story about you being invloved in all of this is pretty accurate.  You are getting very serious about that Crizzo dude, and who is Marv? I don't know a person named Marv and I am not whoever you are speaking of.  Do you by any chance got another leak for us? (the tape)

Ghettofan78

• Lil Geezy
Tupac shit leaks and we all got used to that but couldn't you hold on to these tracks a bit longer? Make something out of it? Don't you have brain that tells you. THIS IS RARE SHIT I MIGHT BE ABLE TO I dunno maybe sell it, get something else for it or maybe you guys too dumb to realize such trivial facts.

I don't need money.  I'm a fan of 2pac and his music so why would I want to get money from the fans especially when I got these songs for free?

elhiku

• Lil Geezy
thanx for this  never call u bitch again that great track
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 02:44:38 PM by elhiku »

Peacock

• 'G'
  • but no worries, I protected my "investment"

I don't need money.  I'm a fan of 2pac and his music so why would I want to get money from the fans especially when I got these songs for free?
The money in this case was just example. You ever wondered how some of the rare stuff gets secured. How some of the tracks get traded for other rare tracks. You know if you held on to this for at least 3 years (that's laughable) like this LIVE SQUAD dude with Demon Inside you could have had more stuff. More Pac tracks and then maybe when you got enough of it you could finally leak something for everybody. Yeah, I know it sounds very bad on your ears since it's obvious that you're only after the net fame. Well, whoever you are you did a real bad move. I know exactly what lead to this chain reaction and I'm not proud of being part of it but people learn from mistakes I guess. Won't happen again, that's for sure. haha not with me anyway

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"

Ghettofan78

• Lil Geezy

The money in this case was just example. You ever wondered how some of the rare stuff gets secured. How some of the tracks get traded for other rare tracks. You know if you held on to this for at least 3 years (that's laughable) like this LIVE SQUAD dude with Demon Inside you could have had more stuff. More Pac tracks and then maybe when you got enough of it you could finally leak something for everybody. Yeah, I know it sounds very bad on your ears since it's obvious that you're only after the net fame. Well, whoever you are you did a real bad move. I know exactly what lead to this chain reaction and I'm not proud of being part of it but people learn from mistakes I guess. Won't happen again, that's for sure. haha not with me anyway

Are you Manu's source for When I Get Free, Fame and Never Call U Bitch Again og's because you sound like you are.  Also, fuck net fame.  I have no reason for posting the tracks other than sharing them.

JohnnyL

I agree.  And did I just hear Pac mention "One Nation" in the intro?  Another "One Nation" track revealed perhaps?  Also, it's interesting that he apparently had a couple different concepts to use for this beat.  I'm so used to hearing this beat on "Never Be Peace."

Peacock

• 'G'
  • but no worries, I protected my "investment"

Are you Manu's source for When I Get Free, Fame and Never Call U Bitch Again og's because you sound like you are.  Also, fuck net fame.  I have no reason for posting the tracks other than sharing them.
No but I am your source's source for those three.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 03:00:31 PM by Peacock »

mikeOG

• Quadruple OG
  • Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
lol at people still trading pac tracks 14 years after his death. I hope somehow they all leak or the new deathrow owners release most of the stuff so all the people profiting from this will panic/die

OG Hack Wilson

I agree.  And did I just hear Pac mention "One Nation" in the intro?  Another "One Nation" track revealed perhaps?  Also, it's interesting that he apparently had a couple different concepts to use for this beat.  I'm so used to hearing this beat on "Never Be Peace."

minor differences
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
Thanks!!!

Things to note...

Thug In Me - Dante branded this as the true OG.. the OG released in '97 is the true OG
Unconditional Love - Sourced from Metal Cassette Tape
Changed Man - Sourced from Metal Cassette Tape

People who used to record on metal cassette tapes will know what I'm talking about. Also sounds like some other songs were on the other side of the tape listening to Changed Man in the beginning.  8)

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

Manu.

Thanks!!!

Things to note...

Thug In Me - Dante branded this as the true OG.. the OG released in '97 is the true OG
Unconditional Love - Sourced from Metal Cassette Tape
Changed Man - Sourced from Metal Cassette Tape

People who used to record on metal cassette tapes will know what I'm talking about. Also sounds like some other songs were on the other side of the tape listening to Changed Man in the beginning.  8)

To be honest..the 3 are just remasters lol.

DTG Entertainment

NCUBA was tampered with.  8)