Author Topic: New 2Pac Leaks (When I Get Free OG, Never Call U Bitch Again OG and Fame OG,etc)  (Read 9527 times)

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
Thanks!!!

Things to note...

Thug In Me - Dante branded this as the true OG.. the OG released in '97 is the true OG
Unconditional Love - Sourced from Metal Cassette Tape
Changed Man - Sourced from Metal Cassette Tape

People who used to record on metal cassette tapes will know what I'm talking about. Also sounds like some other songs were on the other side of the tape listening to Changed Man in the beginning.  8)

To be honest..the 3 are just remasters lol.

Nope, the source is a metal cassette tape. You might be too young to even know.

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
NCUBA was tampered with.  8)

Yep, there's a clean version vocal mixed with the explicit version vocal.. interesting Pac did a clean version!

Ghettofan78

• Lil Geezy
It's more like the song was mixed down with clean and explicit lyrics on the intro and the first verse and the chorus singing on Pac's 3rd verse.  It's Dante and Litt's source' fault.  Unless you are referring to something else.  Hey Kilo, what happened to that post of yours about Husky not being the source of anything?  Do you know what you are talking about? lol!  Honestly though, all Husky is, is a ex-private forum member with nothing to show for it except for his weak ass forum which he reopened recently.

DTG Entertainment

It's more like the song was mixed down with clean and explicit lyrics on the intro and the first verse and the chorus singing on Pac's 3rd verse.  It's Dante and Litt's source' fault.  Unless you are referring to something else.  Hey Kilo, what happened to that post of yours about Husky not being the source of anything?  Do you know what you are talking about? lol!  Honestly though, all Husky is, is a ex-private forum member with nothing to show for it except for his weak ass forum which he reopened recently.

That's what I am referring to, and (GF) - if Husky had anything he wouldn't be faking animosity.

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
Thanks!!!

Things to note...

Thug In Me - Dante branded this as the true OG.. the OG released in '97 is the true OG

People who used to record on metal cassette tapes will know what I'm talking about. Also sounds like some other songs were on the other side of the tape listening to Changed Man in the beginning.  8)

Listen you moron, these 3 songs came from me. I know better than you. Now STFU. Crizzo remastered them. They came from PNP and he just did a little work on them, no more no less.

The songs were obvisously sourced from a metal cassette tape. I dont give a fuck who tried to remaster them.. if you knew anything about cassette recording you would understand why. I'm not saying they were not 'remastered' I am saying the source recording material was a metal cassette tape.

Metal cassette tapes were notorious for hearing elements of the songs in the silent space before the actual louder volume part plays along with hearing trace elements of the other side of the tape (Side A vs Side B)..

Ghettofan78

• Lil Geezy
Thanks!!!

Things to note...

Listen you moron, these 3 songs came from me. I know better than you. Now STFU. Crizzo remastered them. They came from PNP and he just did a little work on them, no more no less.

The songs were obvisously sourced from a metal cassette tape. I dont give a fuck who tried to remaster them.. if you knew anything about cassette recording you would understand why. I'm not saying they were not 'remastered' I am saying the source recording material was a metal cassette tape.

Metal cassette tapes were notorious for hearing elements of the songs in the silent space before the actual louder volume part plays along with hearing trace elements of the other side of the tape (Side A vs Side B)..

Soopapriest is right.

Peacock

• 'G'
  • but no worries, I protected my "investment"
I wonder what Husky has to do with anything in here. Mixing up people here Kilo?

It's funny how this talk of metal tape didn't pop up when PNP leaked. Cause that's where are those rips from. PNP tracks just remastered by yours truly Crizzo. Hit him up he might share more rarez with y'all.

DTG Entertainment

I wonder what Husky has to do with anything in here. Mixing up people here Kilo?

It's funny how this talk of metal tape didn't pop up when PNP leaked. Cause that's where are those rips from. PNP tracks just remastered by yours truly Crizzo. Hit him up he might share more rarez with y'all.

I mix up people from time to time. I've had a long day, so yeah. I don't even think I know what I am talking about. I tried replying to GF about you designing MR. LOL. I'm out of it.

OG Hack Wilson

mama called me troublesome
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG

Just stating a fact.. not trying to downplay anybody's efforts.

1.) Unconditional Love and Changed Man are sourced from a metal tape
2.) Mastering or 'remastering' on a home PC with Adobe Audition, SoundForge, or some other audio editing program I dont call real mastering. If you are a professional and you work for Bernie Grundman then that's a real mastering job.
3.) Crizzo does a good job with his 'remasters' so I give him props for that. You can avoid #2 for yourself. Though 99% of so called remasters on the net fall under #2.

Ok I'm done.. lol

Peacock

• 'G'
  • but no worries, I protected my "investment"

I mix up people from time to time. I've had a long day, so yeah. I don't even think I know what I am talking about. I tried replying to GF about you designing MR. LOL. I'm out of it.
Tell me about it. Sometimes you wonder how much shit can go down in one day. From one disaster to another. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better one.

2.) Mastering or 'remastering' on a home PC with Adobe Audition, SoundForge, or some other audio editing program I dont call real mastering. If you are a professional and you work for Bernie Grundman then that's a real mastering job.
3.) Crizzo does a good job with his 'remasters' so I give him props for that. You can avoid #2 for yourself. Though 99% of so called remasters on the net fall under #2.

Ok I'm done.. lol
Of course. Remastering can be called remastering only if you actually have masters to the track you are "remastering" so what we are truly getting here are some re-equalized tracks which anyone with PC can do himself even on the go on WinAmp or any other player with built in equalizer. And while these remasters sound better than what we had I wouldn't call them good job. They suffer from horrible clipping.

In the state todays recording companies are we can't even call the their mastering "real". If mastering means making the tracks so loud it hurts your ears then I feel bad for anyone who buys today's records. Just look at the last All Eyez on Me remaster. I feel bad for buying that shit.

OG Hack Wilson

OUTSIDE WEST-LAW IMMORTAL BABY
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

lol at people still trading pac tracks 14 years after his death. I hope somehow they all leak or the new deathrow owners release most of the stuff so all the people profiting from this will panic/die

:)

DTG Entertainment

Tell me about it. Sometimes you wonder how much shit can go down in one day. From one disaster to another. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better one.

Ok I'm done.. lol
Of course. Remastering can be called remastering only if you actually have masters to the track you are "remastering" so what we are truly getting here are some re-equalized tracks which anyone with PC can do himself even on the go on WinAmp or any other player with built in equalizer. And while these remasters sound better than what we had I wouldn't call them good job. They suffer from horrible clipping.

In the state todays recording companies are we can't even call the their mastering "real". If mastering means making the tracks so loud it hurts your ears then I feel bad for anyone who buys today's records. Just look at the last All Eyez on Me remaster. I feel bad for buying that shit.

Appreciate it man. +1

doja

• 'G'
  • atomic dog
i've downloaded these tracks and will be burning them onto a cd and selling them for $20 a pop at numerous swapmeets in LA. t4t  8)