Author Topic: New 2Pac Leaks (When I Get Free OG, Never Call U Bitch Again OG and Fame OG,etc)  (Read 9523 times)

JohnnyL

i've downloaded these tracks and will be burning them onto a cd and selling them for $20 a pop at numerous swapmeets in LA. t4t  8)

Shorty-O?

Mob Figgaz

• 'G'
Funny how 3 tracks are missing from their "leak". Epic fail marv
Wideasleep will fail

OG Snoopaveli

Another fuckin good day !!!!!!!!!!!

New OGs Pac to heard!!!

Thanks man!!!

Fame is  :o

JohnnyL

Funny how 3 tracks are missing from their "leak". Epic fail marv

Which three tracks are they?

Tank2000

When I Get Free:
when i get free is of course the death row re-do that pac created. what's interesting is that the previously unknown song from the samples dat (on vault access volume 2) that samples al b. sure! is actually when i get free. that makes perfect sense since that samples dat reflected possible inclusions for the all eyez on me album. this track is absolutely flawless quality and you can hear a minor mess up in the intro with pac quickly correcting himself (you can hear that on retail as well, but it's less evident). like some other recent acquisitions, this one has an extended instrumental outro as well. this is easily the highlight of the project.

Fame:
fame is another interesting one. the beat is very similar to retail, but we're treated to new verses from kokane, edi, and spice-1 in addition to the 2pac and yaki material we already know. 2pac adlibs throughout almost the whole track (even making chicken sounds lol). you can tell that this song hasn't been mastered as carefully as the catalog dats material because each verse is a little quieter than the previous. it's really nothing to nit-pick about, however, because you can hear everyone just fine. it's a long track and awesome to have in its full glory. amaru had claimed it was unfinished and almost unusable back when they published it, but we know a much different story now.

Never Call U Bitch Again:
never call u bitch again is definitely a mixed blessing - we finally get to hear the original version but at a price. the intro and verse one contain both the verses for the explicit and a changed-lyric clean version simultaneously, verse two is the normal explicit version only, and verse three has the instrumental misaligned so the final hook is happening throughout pac's last verse. we get to hear the hook at long last (is it jewel or val?) and the beat is actually remarkably different to the normal never be peace beat we all know and expected. i've improved my og vibe to incorporate the singing hooks and that is included on the ep. this song seems to be a mix draft that was not yet completed (somewhat similar to the hit em up draft on evothc).

Three real tracks and the rest of remasters off the Paper N Pen tracks.

OG Hack Wilson

penis
« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2009, 04:53:11 PM »
i've downloaded these tracks and will be burning them onto a cd and selling them for $20 a pop at numerous swapmeets in LA. t4t  8)
LOL   swap meetse are still real????
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

doja

• 'G'
  • atomic dog
Another fuckin good day !!!!!!!!!!!

New OGs Pac to heard!!!

Thanks man!!!

Fame is  :o

snoop and pac look like some scrawny ass niggaz in them suits. look at how pac is standin too.. hook ass niggaz

OG Hack Wilson

im waiting for ENEMIES WITH ME OG FT LIVE SQUAD to leak
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Tank2000

Was that on a project?

OG Hack Wilson

Was that on a project?

it was for sale at deathrowrecordz.com but TAGGED which is a waste of $$$

jackson5

• Lil Geezy
this year is like christmas, immortal, and some great CDQs,now this shit..dayuuum! fame is sick as fuck

OG Hack Wilson

this year is like christmas, immortal, and some great CDQs,now this shit..dayuuum! fame is sick as fuck

HEY G-LITT WHATS UP   hows the 5th kid

BIGWORM

HOLY SHEEP SHIT!!!!!

I've been waiting on that fame track for years!!!!! Its nice to hear Kokane bust a rhyme on it.

jackson5

• Lil Geezy

HEY G-LITT WHATS UP   hows the 5th kid

youre stupid as fuck

OG Hack Wilson

atleast i can use the ' button when i say you're

eat my anus g-clitt